Thought For Today: Believe Nothing

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013

      Believe Nothing
      It is much easier to believe that it's snowing, than to experience the snow. If you just believe, you can stay inside, stay warm and avoid the cold. That's why people are led up the garden path by others beliefs. It's easier and warmer. In the context of your spiritual or personal growth, believe nothing, experiment and test everything, in the laboratory of your own experience. Only then will you be able to separate truth from falsehood, reality from illusion, and lead others with integrity.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser
      .