AModernShaman: [New post] INVOCATION TO THE DARK GODDESS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      http://amodernshaman.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/invocation-to-the-dark-goddess/?blogsub=confirming#subscribe-blog

      INVOCATION TO THE DARK GODDESS

      14 Mar
      iameye
      INVOCATION TO THE DARK GODDESS
      (*be ready, wise, sure, that you are ready for her to illuminate your wounds and weaknesses, to scythe away all that does not serve you. she loves you with a fierceness you might not be ready for. she will wake you and shake you into consciousness and courage. you will know if you are ready to call her in. once you have called her in, there is no going back.)
      Wisdom and empowerment are the gifts of the Dark Goddess of Transformation. She is known to us as Kali, Hecate, Cerridwen, Lilith, Persephone, Fata, Morgana, Ereshkigal, Arianhrod, Durga, Inanna, Tiamat, and by a million, million other names:
      “Hear me child, and know Me for who I am.
      I have been with you since you were born,
      and I will stay with you
      until you return to Me at the final dusk.
      I am the passionate and seductive lover who inspires the poet to dream.
      I am the One who calls to you at the end of your journey. After the day is done,
      My children find their blessed rest in my embrace.
      I am the womb from which all things are born.
      I am the shadowy, still tomb;
      all things must come to Me and bare their
      breasts to die and be reborn to the Whole.
      anima animus
      I am the Sorceress that will not be ruled,
      the Weaver of Time, the Teacher of Mysteries.
      I snip the threads that bring my children home to me.
      I slit the throats of the cruel
      and drink the blood of the heartless.
      Swallow your fear and come to me,
      and you will discover true beauty, strength, and courage.
      I am the fury which rips the flesh from injustice.
      I am the glowing forge that transforms
      your inner demons into tools of power.
      Open yourself to my embrace and overcome.
      I am the glinting sword that protects you from harm.
      I am the crucible in which all the aspects of yourself
      merge together in a rainbow of union.
      lilith
      I am the velvet depths of the night sky,
      the swirling mists of midnight,
      shrouded in mystery.
      I am the chrysalis in which you will face that which terrifies you and from which you will blossom forth,
      vibrant and renewed.
      Seek me at the crossroads, and you shall be transformed,
      for once you look upon my face,
      there is no return.
      I am the fire that kisses the shackles away.
      I am the cauldron in which all opposites grow to know each other in Truth.
      I am the web which connects all things.
      I am the Healer of all wounds, the Warrior who rights all wrongs in their Time.
      I make the weak strong.
      I make the arrogant humble.
      I raise up the oppressed and empower the disenfranchised.
      I am Justice tempered with Mercy.
      amilovely3
      Most importantly, child, I am you.
      I am part of you, and I am within you.
      Seek me within and without, and you will be strong.
      Know me.
      Venture into the dark so that you may awaken to Balance, Illumination, and Wholeness.
      Take my Love with you everywhere and find the Power within to be who you wish.”
      author unknown
      kaliinnana