Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Queen of the Night

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Queen of the Night emphasizes the call to be more open and receptive to the messages carried by our wise women throughout the many generations. The Wisdom, Love and Strength of the Sacred Feminine and while She has always been with us there is a great, deep reawakening of Her teachings, guidance and insight. These are available for both men and women as we learn more about ourselves and one another we begin the path of restoring balance, harmony, peace and healing: For the world and all here beginning with ourselves and reaching out to one another. Looking to the example, teaching and wisdom of our wise women of the past builds and edifies the women of today who are reclaiming their power to make a difference and begin to see change in our communities as this grows and widens across our Mother Earth. That change comes from the change they have already, and continue to grow into, experienced within themselves.

      For men, it is a time to listen to the heart, mind and spirit of women. Release the preconceived mindsets and know that the only barrier between the two are those that we have placed there. Open the Heart, the Mind, the Soul and the Body to what our women have to teach, share and impart. In that we learn more of ourselves and become the healer and protectors that come from a nurturing, patient and compassion spirit. One that is attuned to the feminine and letting go of what has brought about a great imbalance within ourselves and the world at large. It is time redress and heal our connection to one another and this world which begins inside of ourselves. The Sacred Feminine is there too and to listen, to truly listen, is to reawaken that within ourselves and see that, in truth, what 'differences' we see are gifts and abilities that compliment one another. We are relearning, and learning anew, how to open and wake up to Her presence within everyone; men and women together as One. Look to the women in your life that have touched you, inspired you, and move you by their words and actions together. That will bring about deep change and transformation to the recipient and to how we transform this world by recognizing and embracing life and love fully together with the Light of the Moon illuminating our inner worlds and transforming the world around us. *:x lovestruck

      Queen of the Night
      Your card is...

      Queen of the Night

      Latin: Cereus greggii

      Color(s): White

      Archetype: Grandmother Wisdom. Grandmothers, the Wise Women Elders, shared the knowledge of the changing cycles and seasons, and offered the song of life to those who longed to hear the Truth. Through the teachings of Grandmother Wisdom, we come to know the Moon and all Her cycles. She leads the way through the moonlit paths of our inner worlds, gently tugging at the veil of darkness. She teaches us that every heart is filled with dreams, prayers, hopes, and faith, and that a graceful life is given to those who are grateful.

      Signature: A luminous desert flower that shines with a crown-like radiance in the dark, closing its bloom upon sunrise. It is attached below ground to an enormous root but above ground has only a skinny stem, resembling a stick, which supports its huge, fragrant white blossom.

      Healing Properties: Queen of the Night assists in balancing one’s yin qualities by opening channels to the womanly gifts and secrets buried in the deep places of their psyches. It is a valuable tool for women during the changing cycles of life, helping us to age gracefully and honor the subtle grace of the aged.

      Healing: The Queen of the Night comes to you today, showering you with moonbeams of heavenly wisdom. You are crowned with her brilliant aura as she protects and overlights your journey into the great mystery. Shining in your heart like an evening lantern, she lights your way to greater Self-Knowledge. You may wish to meditate at night, under the Moon, letting its luminous rays caress you with their soft lunar light. Teaching patience, love, and endurance, the Queen of the Night reminds you that you too, are a keeper of wisdom. Perhaps you need to be reminded of your own innate healing abilities. Perhaps it is time to focus your healing light upon yourself, in order to revitalize the storage house of your own precious energy.

      "For more information about Queen of the Night flower essence, I
      recommend “The Alchemy of the Desert – Second Edition” by Cynthia
      Athina Kemp Scherer. Information about this book can be found at: www.desert-alchemy.com/txt/publications.html

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 3:54 AM
        "Grandmother Wisdom. Grandmothers, the Wise Women Elders, shared the knowledge of the changing cycles and seasons, and offered the song of life to those who longed to hear the Truth. Through the teachings of Grandmother Wisdom, we come to know the Moon and all Her cycles."

        Grandmother Wisdom reminds us of the wisdom that is available through the women who have impacted this world down through the ages and the reawakening this is continuing to unfold in this day and age. The wisdom that comes from their Openness in listening to the Earth they below, the Moon above and, in the process, connecting to the Spirit Within. They are, and continue to be, the ones who are apart of lasting change and transformation of this world for they began that within themselves. Being true to themselves, to the Earth and Moon and the cycles which are in harmony with one another. That same harmony and symmetry which can be found within ourselves when we take time to actively listen and apply the teachings that come from attuning to our Mother Earth and observing Her Lunar Sister. Actively listening carries with it applying these teachings and insights for that brings a deeper clarity and understanding. It is good to Hear but it is even more fulfilling to truly Listen.

        Yes, look to those who have lived before and how their wisdom has carried on through the ages to the present. Their impact, their touch will always continue for these take root and bear fruit through the women of today who are cultivating a new garden through the seeds of our ancestors. Creating new fields and paths all in honor to those who came before and to the generations that are forthcoming. This wisdom is within all souls, irrespective of male or female, yet men can and should look to the women in their lives that speak and walk their Truth with integrity and are a living example of what it means to be a nurturer, provider and protector. Men can begin to redefine themselves and become Open to the feminine energies within them and begin a process of seeing masculine energies transformed  into a vibrant, healthy balanced relationship. A relationship inside that will radiate outward in the relationships with women in their lives and vice versa.

        Just as we attune to the Earth, take the time to attune and listen to the Moon. Both will show compliment the other and, in that process, we all come to see and experience deeper levels of patience, love and strength; that is brings a depth of healing and wholeness as well as reminding each soul that we are a keeper and bearer of wisdom as we grow in a deeper awareness of our Self and how connected with are, and apart, of one another, the Earth Below and the Moon Above.

        Last, but certainly not least, is that as we grow as healers to not forget in all that we give and share with others to remember to take time to give that same love, attention and compassion to ourselves. Rejuvenate and renew our energies by giving this to yourself as well as to others. As each of us feel so guided talk a walk, or sit, or however you choose to, under the moonlight and experience the calming, healing and soothing rays of Her Light as that reawakens more of the Light within You.

        http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower
        http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/reading_flower_main.html