Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 14, 2013 Q&A Questions and Answers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 13, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      We're going to do a special Release exercise on tonight's show, I hope you can join us.

      Things just keep getting more interesting in the world, don't they. There is a new pope, as of today and he will be installed March 19, one day before the Equinox. That's very interesting timing.

      Today's Q&A message is about getting answers to our questions and how we feel when that doesn't happen, or doesn't seem to be happening because there is an answer for every question, but it isn't always the one we want to hear. And sometimes our questions don't seek answers, they seek permission, something nothing and no one can give us.  Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      If you follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) I'm going to be posting excerpts from my new book, 'Evolving at the Speed of Soul' which will be launched at the EVOLVE Now Summit event March 22-24 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only 1 more week until the event begins... You can register here to get a spot. The event theme is Evolve and all of our workshops will be about evolving yourself, love, your life path, karma and your energy.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The 2013 EVOLVE Now Summit
      Are you ready for 'Life at the Speed of Soul'?

      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after March 17, 2013.

      Learn how you can make the best use of the energies of evolution to live your life at the speed of soul.  3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: When Will My Questions be Answered?
      Dear Jennifer:  If I have done all the healing then why do I hurt so much and why I am I still so confused? I am trying to take steps forward but find it goes slowly because these steps I need to take are either painfully difficult or painfully boring. Is there no other way around? I pray for motivation, to be connected to my passion again. I suppose I try so hard to understand the process because I fear getting it wrong somehow and that I will manifest what I don't want particularly if I am no longer clear on what I do want. Maybe this is where blind faith comes in. Like I should stop trying to understand, just "do", as painful as it is and hope for the best?
      Jennifer's Answer: The answer to your question is in your question, you just don't have enough faith in yourself to acknowledge it. There comes a time when we have to stop healing and start being healed, to stop seeing ourselves as a collection of splintered pieces and see ourselves as whole. It is the entire experience that creates the learning that we need to have the courage and confidence to move forward. There is no 'way', there is only your way. You are strong, powerful, and gifted enough to pursue it, if you will allow yourself to. The painful steps are the ones that you're afraid of; the boring ones are those you have already completed and are just repeating. . ....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, limited spaces available due to the intense nature of this work.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 13, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064