Goddess Light Teleconference: Choosing Your Vibration

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Welcome to Spring/ Fall!!  We’re moving into spring where I am and I love seeing all the buds come out on the trees~~

      We are coming right up on the Equinox again!  I’ve been having the group channels with the change of each season.  Not sure if this will continue, but we’ll see.  This is a time of transition from the dormant season into the planting, here where I live.  It’s a time to consider what you want to plant, nurture, etc.  I am offering the Equinox celebration on Friday the 22nd  at 7pm EST.  People may join in person or through the internet. I've just discounted the session.   To register, please follow this link:

      Many of you may have already heard through FB, but I have a new grandson!! He is just glorious~~ He was born Saturday, March 8th. He is Logan Michael and his delivery was very smooth and both he and my daughter are doing very well.  I am so blessed to be have 2 grandsons now and that I can frequently spend time with them!

      Now that Logan has arrived, I’ll be more available for private channels.  Please check out my website for more information. We can work over the phone, through skype or in person.  I make a recording of the session that you may have as a CD or mp3 download.
      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Choosing Your Vibration
      This channel is very practical for us in our everyday life!  As soon as the Goddess started talking, she spoke of our energies and what we emanate to the world.  This brought up the energies of awareness while still grounded.
      She paused briefly in the space of our higher selves so we could take time to create how and where we want to communicate.  This is becoming much more personalized for where people align with their divinity.
      Once in the All That Is, the Goddess spoke of vibration.  She spoke first of the vibration of happiness or joy.  Giving people the chance to experience what that is.  From there, she asked each person to go to wherever they are in their everyday life.   For some, it was quite different.  But people could feel the changes in their vibration or the differences.
      She then asked people to open to the awareness of what they ‘think’ they vibrate at vs. what they actually vibrate.  For many people, it was an interesting difference. In all cases, people could make actual changes in the energy they emanate, through their conscious choice of how they vibrate.  It feels for some as if this may take time, but many people can experience this change quite easily.
      The Goddess gave everyone the chance to see themselves from their perception, then open to see themselves from HER perspective.  In almost all cases, there was a significant difference! As people became aware, she encouraged them to open see themselves as she saw them!  It opened everyone’s potential to something even more.
      As we worked with the hologram, Lady Gaia came out to speak with us.  She talked about the changes taking place and how much more flexible are the energies.  Through this communication with her, it opened people to a greater awareness of how to anchor their energies so as to be more available on a daily basis.
      You can make a significant change in your life and this will give you some steps to help you out!
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****
      Thank you Shelly, something very big is healed.  I feel so happy. .....I feel so clear right now, like I can focus and silence my mind for as long as needed having no thoughts what so ever.  I’m back!  Talk to you again

      ****I have enjoyed working with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, March 17, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      I met Rev. Mary Hogan a few months ago and would like to introduce her to you. She is someone who is gifted in many different ways! She works as a teacher, so is already in the field of communication with people.  She has had an affinity for animals for a very long time.

      Many of you may have heard about Pilot Mountain, North Carolina. It’s considered to be in alignment with Mt. Shasta in California.  Both mountains have energetic vortices that allow for greater access into the earth.  They both have alignments with the Lemurian energies.  Trinity Energy Progression therapy is based on these energies and from these locations.  There is a direct link to the energies of Adama within the earth and the ET energies of the universe.

      Mary’s perception as she’s giving these treatments if oftentimes with animals.  She frequently will sees dolphins and whales during a treatment.  They represent clearing old energy, shifting illness, bringing in something new.  As with any healer, it’s about the interpretation.  My perception when she was talking to me was that it was spot on!

      I received a treatment from Mary and it was quite amazing.  I had a lot of different angels come through to speak with me.  Adama himself worked on my energy opening up the circuits, well, that’s what it felt like! The essence though, was of feeling completely embraced, loved, warm and nurtured.  It was beautiful!  The healing can be for something specific or a generalized boost in wellness.

      Mary is also an artist and offers what she calls her ‘Feel Good T-Shirts’.  These are t-shirts with original artwork designs that are infused with energy to strengthen and enhance a person’s energy as they are wearing them.  Please check out her designs.

      She also offers a blog.  Sometimes the blog is about astrological experiences, sometimes totally different subjects. It’s whatever resonates with her as she’s writing.  These are also located in her website.  So, as you can tell, she has a lot to offer!!

      Mary's website:  BEINTHELIGHT1
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075