Tania Marie's Blog: [New post] Love is the Br idge – Quotes to Inspire Living From the He art & My Own Emerald Bridge Journey

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Love is the Bridge – Quotes to Inspire Living From the Heart & My Own Emerald Bridge Journey

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      My photo capture titled "Emerald Bridge" - Zion National Park, Utah
      Every time I work on a bunch of new editing preparations for my website, (which will be up shortly) it is an opportunity for me to mindfully review my life path and service focuses and to make sure that everything is consistent with the integrity of my heart and the messages I want to put out to the collective.
      While I was getting things together for my web designer, David Tarin, yesterday, to update from all the shifts and new things evolving, I was immersed in breathing in the meaning behind my choice of company names again (which I see more as an energetic entity conveying a symbolic message), and how it helps to reiterate the journey I resonate with walking.
      For anyone who doesn't know, my company name is Emerald Bridge, which was divinely inspired as a reflection of the Heart Chakra. The Heart Chakra is the source of powerful, creative and unconditional love energy that acts an an energetic "bridge" and balancing integrator between opposites: body and spirit, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity, lower and upper chakras. It is symbolized by a lotus of twelve petals and the color green, with emerald as one of its associated gemstones that match its frequency. It is from this place of peaceful centeredness that love emanates as Divine power.
      And so Emerald Bridge (a compassionately conscious business) was born as a merging of body and spirit through the heart with visionary healing arts services that would help spread unconditional love across the globe. It's been my hope to inspire a return to natural harmony within and without and to help cultivate authentic self-expression, bring people together in joyful co-creation, and support a remembrance and embrace of your own Divinity.
      When I was visiting Zion National Park in Utah just a few weeks ago, I was mesmerized by the visions I saw that enchanted my heart. We took a trail that led to the "Emerald Pools," as they are called and they were just that - a lovely emerald green shade, as was the river that flowed along the banks, which you can see in the image I shared. We had to traverse a bridge over the beautiful green, flowing waters and on this approaching-snow-fall-day, everything surrounding us had this stunning green shade to it. It was so magickal and instantly, as I looked at the view you see captured in the photo, I said, this is such a perfect reflection of the essence of Emerald Bridge to me.
      Every moment is an opportunity to live from the heart and by my choosing a company name that reflects this, I have once again created my life as a symbolic expression of what's most meaningful to me to be mindful of embodying at every step of the journey.
      Some quotes to inspire your own heart-embracing:
      Go to the truth beyond the mind. Love is the bridge. ~Stephen Levine
      The physical heart is our strongest muscle; it also functions as the core of our feeling dimension.  Like any muscle, the heart grows stronger with use.  By creating a feeling connection between our heart and our voice, thought, touch, sight and hearing, we instantly access the safest, most accessible method for opening the heart.  We create this feeling connection by allowing awareness to penetrate the heart.  The moment this connection occurs we contact the love of our Higher Self; we transcend fear, sorrow, and anger; and we heal ourselves and others. ~Dan Millman
      The Way is not in the sky.  The way is in the heart. ~Buddha
      Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart. ~Mahatma Gandhi
      I stand before what is with an open heart. And with an open heart I dwell in possibility. ~Macrina Wiederkehr
      In our deepest moments of struggle, frustration, fear, and confusion, we are being called upon to reach in and touch our hearts. Then, we will know what to do, what to say, how to be.  What is right is always in our deepest heart of hearts.  It is from the deepest part of our hearts that we are capable of reaching out and touching another human being.  It is, after all, one heart touching another heart. ~Roberta Sage Hamilton
       The heart is the place where we live our passions.  It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient.  There is no point in trying to deceive the heart.  It depends upon our honesty for its survival. ~Leo Buscaglia
      To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer. ~Mahatma Gandhi
      There is also a self-contained guru principle that operates within each individual.  In his book Healing Mantras, Thomas Ashley-Farrand writes, "The true guru is not some person to whom you give complete and slavish obedience.  The true guru is a principle that resides in your own heart.  ...  In Sanskrit, this guru principle is called the upaguru, or "teacher without form.'"  So in the ultimate sense you can serve as your own guru, the finder of light and truth in your own heart. ~Donald Altman
      If we unfold and develop our potential, we open ourselves up to an incredible higher order of being.  But if we continue to deny the real intelligence manifested through the heart and rely only on our intellect, evolution will fail in its task. ~Joseph Chilton Pearce
      The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience.  Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around ...  Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing. ~Larry Dossey
      When speech comes from a quiet heart, it has the strength of the orchid, and the fragrance of rock. ~Stephen Mitchell
      This is my simple religion.  There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy.  Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. ~Dalai Lama
      Imagine your heart as an opening lotus.  From its center comes a crimson child, Pure, virginal, and innocent.  One meditation gives this instruction: Imagine your heart opening into a red lotus.  From its center comes a crimson child.  Bring this child out of your body and imagine him or her floating above your head. You, as a child, are holding a sun in each hand while each foot stands on a moon.  Hold this image as long as you can. It is hard to bring out this child. When you try, you realize how many defenses you have built around yourself. You also realize how the experiences of adolescence and adulthood have stained you. Sometimes, you may even doubt that you have a pure and innocent self to bring out anymore. But each of us does. Each of us must find that crimson child within us and bring him or her out. For this child represents the time when our energies were whole and our hearts were untroubled by the duplicity of the world and ourselves. ~Deng Ming-Dao
      In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. ~Mahatma Gandhi
      According to most of the great Eastern spiritual traditions, our inner awareness/energy, or consciousness, is actually a limited, contracted form of the great Awareness/energy that underlies, creates, and sustains all things.  The Upanishads call it Brahman, the Vastness.  The sages of Kashmir Shaivism call it Chiti (Universal Consciousness), Paramashiva (Supreme Auspiciousness), Parama Chaitanya (supreme Consciousness), or Paramatma (supereme Self).  The great Shaivite philospher Abhinavagupta called itHridaya, the Heart.  In Buddhism it is called the Dharmakaya, the "body" of Truth. ~Sally Kempton
      The Green Chakra (heart) registers impulses of the higher mind (subjective, abstract) and also higher emotions, such as compassion and sympathy. ~The Power of the Rays by S.G.J. Ouseley
      The Shiva Samhita thus describes the benefits which are said to accrue to the yogi from meditation upon the heart center: He gets immeasurable knowledge, knows the past, present and future; has clairaudience, clairvoyance and can walk in the air, whenever he likes. He sees the adepts and the goddesses known as Yoginis ... It is not necessary to comment upon the poetic descriptions of the various powers; the student will read between the lines. Still, there may also be something in the literal meaning of such statements as these; for there are many wonders in India - the mysterious powers of the fire-walkers, and the perfectly marvelous hypnotic ability shown by some conjurers who perform the famous rope trick and similar feats. ~Shiva Samhita from The Chakras
      This morning, as I stood perched on the edge of the cliff where I often stand to survey the river with hands cupped around pumpkin spice coffee, I felt an overwhelming sense of freedom and joy swirl all around me until it settled in my heart.  I gave thanks for the day - for all blessings received, and proceeded to do my river meditations, holding up in prayer those who most need it at this time. There are so many!   I closed the door to one era in my life - and opened the door to another because I was willing to heed and respond to the message urging me to "dwell in your heart." This message was not just meant for me - but it is meant for many others as well.   I embraced the sense of stillness that the river was embodying more deeply this morning because I truly listened and responded to the inner prompting to dwell in my heart. It was the key to my own transitus.  May you listen today. May you embody stillness. May you dwell in your heart. ~Olga Rasmussen
      The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller
      Open your heart - open it wide; someone is standing outside. ~Quoted in Believe: A Christmas Treasury by Mary Engelbreit
      Comment   See all comments