Patricia Cota-Robles: THIS POWERFUL OPPORTUNITY BEGINS TODAY!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013

      HEALING WITH THE MASTERS
      by Patricia Cota-Robles

      Hi Everybody,

      We victoriously moved through the Shift of the Ages during the December Solstice in 2012. Whether we were consciously aware of it or not, during that Cosmic Moment we experienced the greatest shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness Humanity has ever experienced.

      This is truly a New Beginning for all of us. We now have the ability to easily cocreate the lives we have always wanted to experience. The problem is that often we have no idea how to accomplish that. Fortunately, there are many illumined teachers who have been reaching up in consciousness and tapping into the information from On High that will guide us unerringly toward our goals. My friend Jennifer McLean has worked tenaciously to gather these teachers together on her wonderful program Healing With The Masters. Please read the following information carefully and see how easily you can have access to this information which will absolutely transform your life.

      Series 11, of Healing With The Masters begins today March 12, 2013. There will be 27

      Move Into Your Grace, Health & Wholeness HERE
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      Please join with us for the entire series. I have been invited to participate in Season 11 of Healing With The Masters and my show will air on May 9, 2013, so mark your calendars, but there will be 27 teachers that you will not want to miss so sign up today. It will be well worth your time and it is absolutely FREE. This is a very powerful opportunity.

      REGISTER HERE
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      Are you at one of those moments in life where you just don't know where else to turn?

      Maybe you have experienced loss, financial upset, a breakup, or a dear one has passed over.

      If so, we are so sorry for your loss - truly. And we think we have found a remarkable way to support you.

      Move Into Your Grace, Health & Wholeness HERE
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      There is something I want you to experience and I promise it will guide you to some of the deepest, most relevant answers available on the planet... Answers to managing these unique times and some of the powerful life challenges you may be experiencing.

      For some, this has been a true miracle.

      Jennifer McLean's Healing With The Masters is entering its 11th season of transformation. This celebrated, powerful and FREE workshop series delivers the profound answers so many are seeking for their hard questions.

      The largest and most renowned program of its kind, Healing With The Masters has reached over 500,000 in 230 countries - empowering participants to discover and live their purpose, heal chronic health issues, and discover new ways of relating.

      AND IT IS HERE. NOW. FOR YOU!

      Healing With The Masters has also raised hundreds of thousands of dollars and built 5 schools in the poorest regions of Africa, created potable water in devastated places on the planet, supported medical clinics and doctors in needed regions, and has assisted communities all over the globe in creating sustainable businesses.

      You can now become a part of this amazing community -- this movement, really -- AND dramatically improve your life in the process.

      Jennifer and her renowned guests (many of whom have been on Oprah and whose books you might just have on your shelf), will guide you to... well, YOU.

      Here you will discover:

      -- How to apply the necessary tools and techniques for creating an amazing life of flow and miracles.

      -- The abundance codes that have guided hundreds of thousands, worldwide, to new levels of true wealth (both financial and an enriched life).

      -- The secrets to vibrant, balanced, aligned health. (Guidance and applications that you simply can't find anywhere else.)

      All this... in one place... one workshop series... AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY FREE

      IT IS TIME TO DISCOVER A NEW SENSE OF FREEDOM NOW
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      All you have to do is register for free, and it is waiting for you... ready to nudge you away from struggle and guide you into fully living a life of grace and ease.

      This powerful community and its high-profile speakers will hold you in your bright light and allow you to see, experience and wield the power that is you.

      What have you got to lose except lack and limitation?

      REGISTER HERE
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      God Bless You,
      Patricia Cota-Robles

      P.S. - If someone said they would give you a FREE ticket to the largest workshop in the world designed to move you into a life of freedom, peace and health, would you take it? You have that opportunity right now.

      Claim your FREE ticket
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223

      P.S.S. - Don't take my word for it. The results speak for themselves through what these previous participants have shared:

      "Thank you for continuing to amaze us with the most incredible guests! The variety of interviews you bring us keeps up listening. I am on my 3rd season and I've got my daughter and my friends listening too!" ~ Carole

      "I experience panic responses to a vexing health challenge, and through your series I was able to calm down and asked into it as suggested. I instantly released the fear of it, and I found I was able to converse directly with the 'energy,' and it left! My friends are going through various shades of the same challenges, and discovering that we are way mightier than we know. I would not have had the mindfulness to have looked at it like this without your seminars. Thank you." ~ Eunice

      "Jennifer, thank you so much for all these workshops. I have listened to many of them and feel myself growing, becoming more confident, and trusting in my own abilities. ~ Mary G.

      "This program has assisted me greatly with quitting smoking. Thank You!" ~ Lori

      JOIN THIS COMMUNITY NOW
      https://mob88086.infusionsoft.com/go/HWTM8/Aff11223