TheQuantumAwakening: Sword of Michael & Dragon Stones & Ocean Jasper Dolphins

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
      There are more of the Dragon Stones at the third link to look over. :)

      SWORD 0f Light
      Selenite Wands
      These beautiful 'Sword of Michael' Crystals come as a gift of Light from Archangel Michael.  They are directional beams of light that cannot be interrupted or reprogrammed by that which is not Light.

      Archangel Michael is a no nonsense energy, that demands balance be retained. He willingly escorts any darkness back into its proper place with his Sword of LightNo matter the situation, no matter the challenge, Michael stands ready with his sword and host of Angels to protect and serve all who call upon him for assistance. He clears the path of obstacles; he gives us strength and courage to carry on during the dark times in our lives.
      Michael protects against negative or psychic attack and astral debris that can cling to our energy fields. He fills us with hope, inspiration, and faith.  Archangel Michael stands first and foremost for protection and assistance. He is pictured with a sword/shield to represent his ability ‘to protect as well as to cut away that which no longer serves us.’ There is no problem that Michael will not address, when called upon to do so. This makes Michael an "all purpose" archangel as he appears when needed.
      Hold the crystal as you would an actual sword of light, for this crystal was born to do battle for the Light and all that is right. As a light holder one does not actively seek to do battle, one only seeks to hold a pattern of indestructible light.  As the energies of all worlds change a new definition of light is announced.  No more sitting upon ones laurels waiting for the darkness to just go away.  Battlements surround those of a peaceful heart and a holy intent.  One is asked to stand their ground of integrity no matter what is flung upon their shores. Standing in the Gap of God demands one to focus all of their intentions into fractal patterns of fearlessness instead of wasting all of their life force trying to figure things out.

      The Sword of Light Crystals are timely in their appearance as we are dealing with that which wants to darken our light and hold us hostage in doubt and fear.  These crystals ask to be used as a directional, held, and acknowledged as the powerful tool they are. Archangel Michael has blessed all that these crystals represent.  As these beauties make there way around the world the Michael energy will spread like milk and honey carrying the undefeated warrior signature to all lands.

      SWORD 0f Light/
      Selenite Wands
      $25 each includes shipping in USA
      extra International
      weighs approx 5 oz each / 5 " long
      Already wrapped/ Spirits pick

      Ocean Jasper Dolphins
      Echoes of the ancients can still be heard in the sound of these oceanic crystalline dolphin beauties. Time that has been forgotten, imbues itself upon these delicate reminders of all that is still hidden within the body of Earth. Like a monolith secreted thru time these very rare oceanic crystalline energies stay well hidden until your heart is ready to receive them.
      Circular of nature time travels upon itself, revealing new formats and sequences of events yet to be birthed. These oceanic jasper carved dolphins are filled with circles of light and sacred geometries in a natural form. All events thru time are recorded and seek a host that will allow them to be held in remembrance and not forgotten as a passing dream. Many of these ancient energies seek to be appreciated by all that matters. What is recorded within their crystalline orbicular matrix, leads one to the entrance of the master portal thru which all worlds must pass. These stones represent the call of the Ancestors from time immortal. Truth is heard pulsing thru the galactic vein as the heart of the Light pounds with expectations .
      The energy of the dolphins and the encoding they hold for humanity bursts free from its restraints. The dolphins are the keepers of what is truth. They are multidimensional beings able to swim into all places of your heart. Call upon their energies through your heart and breath. These beautiful beings can connect with your thoughts before they became thought. Dolphins occupy the space in-between as they travel in the interim of timelessness.
      Ocean Jasper is a spectacular healing mineral that was found in 1997. It comes from only one place in the world Madagascar. The deposit is located at the edge of the ocean and can only be seen and collected at low tide. This remote area has no roads so the material must be transported to civilization by boat.
      It is a rare treat to own a piece of Ocean Jasper. Ocean Jasper is very healing to the emotions bringing a deep peace. Like the surf pounding on the shore, the repetitive orbicular matrix on this stone escorts one into a place of serenity. The embrace of the Oceanic mother wraps her arms around you via these dolphin beauties.  Ocean jasper is a very protective stone, and any orbs upon it ("eyes") enhance protection from the "evil eye.” Ocean Jasper is ALL ABOUT THE HEART, and what one loves. It is a very soothing stone and helps you love yourself. For another can on only love you, to the degree that you love your self, and it can be no other way.
      The circulars patterns on ocean jasper symbolize that we are all interconnected in a unique pattern. This stone deserves your love and respect. it sustains and supports one during times of stress. Clears electromagnetic & environmental pollution. aids clear thinking and also prolongs sexual pleasure. Ocean Jasper is known as the “Atlantis Stone”, having ancient knowledge locked inside.

      Ocean Jasper Dolphins
      remember these dolphins have different markings on the other side

      #1 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      #9 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      #11 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      #15 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      #19 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      #23 Ocean Jasper Dolphin weighs approx 2-3 oz.

      Dragon Stones

      Dragons are the embodiment of primordial power - the ultimate ruler of all  elements. The Dragon is the master of: Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. As a totem, the Dragon serves as a powerful guardian and guide. Dragons are also messengers of balance, and magic - encouraging us to tap into our psychic nature and see the world through the eyes of mystery and wonder. A Dragon can be a powerful ally in our daily effort to live our lives.
      The early Chinese believed in four magical, spiritual, and benevolent animals; the Dragon, the Tortoise and the Unicorn and the Phoenix. The Dragon was the most revered of all. In its claws, it holds an enormous magical pearl-like egg, which has the power to multiply whatever it touches. The ancients believed the "egg" symbolized the most precious treasure, which was Wisdom. Dragon eggs are said to share their magical energies with their owners.
      These baby black Septarians look like a bunch of baby dragons have popped out and all that remains is their earthen shell.  Dragon medicine includes change and transformation, wisdom, longevity and movement through space.  Dragon's power is that of shedding its skin and coming out as a new, transformed being. The dragon provides us with fierce protection and possesses inherent magic, adding extra power to any thought you may have. Dragon represents the supernatural and infinite self.
      Dragon can ward off wandering evil spirits, protect the innocent and bestow safety to all that hold his egg. Dragons brings with it ultimate abundance, prosperity and good fortune. The Dragon is the ultimate representation of the forces of Mother Nature, the greatest divine force on Earth. From the very start, Dragons were seen as guarding treasures, holding back the floods, and dispensing knowledge. Originally, it was believed that the dragons were the ones who talked directly to the Gods. As soon as I saw this group of stones I felt a drawn into a safe place within the nest of the Dragon.  ’
      Black Septarian is extremely powerful and this group from Madagascar is no exception. They have a powerful presence yet await patiently for their time to be seen. Septarian was formed about 70 million years ago by volcanic eruptions. They come forth from the beginning of earth time and allow one to be in direct communication  with  Mother Earth. This stone is useful for those who need to come to terms with disruptive influences in their lives, past or present. Holding or working with this stone will help you see past chaos and view the situation from a higher perspective. Thus, revealing the true underlying cause of the circumstances and the lessons behind them. Black Septarians help in banishing nightmares, negative energy and block psychic attacks.
      Throughout the ages, the egg has symbolized new beginnings, the spark of creation. a powerful symbol of fertility, purity and rebirth. Magic rituals often use eggs to promote fertility and to foresee the future. Eggs mean growth, protection, new beginnings, and resurrection. Each egg is a little universe. The shape of the Egg is said to be the shape of a multi-cellular embryo in its first hours of creation egg-shapes are used to generate creative energies.
      Dragon Stones

      SOLD #1 dragon stone weighs 1 lb. 7 oz.

      #2 dragon stone weighs 14 oz.

      #3 dragon stone weighs 1 lb. 2 oz.

      #4 dragon stone weighs 1 lb. 6 oz.

      #5 dragon stone weighs 1 lb. 2 oz.

      SOLD #6 dragon stone weighs 14 oz.

      SOLD #7 dragon stone weighs 1 lb.

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with  2000+ on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE THE CRYSTAL YOU WANT IS AVAILABLE thequantumawakening@...
      ALL CRYSTALS ARE SOLD VIA EMAIL IN ORDER OF EMAILS RECEIVED. Please  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...
      (MAKE SURE YOU PUT"THE" IN FRONT of QuantumAwakening when making Paypal payment)
       please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.

      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.
      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page