Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: On Target ~ Univesal Connection

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
      Guidance and Knowing. That may seem as two words or expressions that may seem to not "pair" together yet they have a deep synchronicity together. As we come to learn more of our Self we are learning more of the relationships within our lives and most certainly our relationship within and with this world. This also reflects how Open we are to be a student and there are many teachers and guides around us, within us and that walk with us. That does not in any way reflect a lack on anyone's part. Rather it shows the wisdom and clarity and insight each of us has within our particular path that we live, walk and co-create. How Spirit is apart of us and always has been. Just as you can trust Spirit you can trust You and your guides. If there are any doubts or concerns let us observe these for what they are, discover the roots and shift our questions to those that will encourage ourselves and one another, to be willing to also let go. To let go is to honor where we were and being willing to grow, to change, to evolve. Embrace, live, and breathe in this Glorious Divine Moment. You are not wandering afar from your path nor straying from your center. You are going through a process of purging yourself. For what may come that brings concern is brought back into the light of awareness so that you can take those doubts and fears to be lifted up and placed into a Flame of Transformation and Transmutation.

      Take that deep breath, be patient, ground here and within your heart and following that gentle, strong, intuitive nudging of Spirit, of your Soul for these become more and more clear how they are One. Be Open to the guidance and teaching of those beloved souls and beings who call to you and answer your call; just as you answer that same call as you share from your Spirit with others. Transform and transmute the doubts, concerns and fears. Be patient and experience the Unity, the Connection that is within ourselves, with one another, with our Mother Earth, with Spirit.

      Journal for when we do we are Opening a wider and deeper conduit within ourselves and expanding ourselves to become more and more inclusive with the Universe, with Source-Spirit, Our Mother Earth, and everyone here. There will be insight, clarity, understanding, and wisdom that flows from your writing and that will be one of your core foundations on relearning how to trust You and Spirit in a perfect, harmonious synergy together. Connect and step into a new life where you will see the written word become apart of the manifestations that begin to take shape and form. Be willing to walk a life full of integrity, love and passion by Opening yourself to the Mystery of Love and Life through and with those who have been and always will be with you and those who will come into your life to bring a freshness and new insights.