James Twyman: The Spiritual Breakthrough You Need to Know About...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013

      NewsletterMarch 11, 2013

      The Spiritual Breakthrough You Need to Know About...

      Greetings Beloveds...
      Why is it that no matter how many workshops we take part in, retreats we attend, books we read and meditations we do…we don’t feel like we’re expressing the highest human capacities available to us? The ones we most need to really live our fullest potential, day in and day out?
      Many of us sense there’s a bigger, bolder and better life to be lived–not only for us personally, but for everyone.
      We’ve even had glimpses of a way of being human that embodies rare integrity, freedom, wholeness and beauty–and we dream of the life and world that could result from sustaining that ideal.
      Yet, after years or even decades of working on ourselves, many of us have begun to wonder whether these higher potentials we sense are truly within reach.
      If you can relate to this predicament, I have some important news.
      A group of pioneers at the leading edge of consciousness research are uncovering the fundamental obstacle that stands between us and the inspired, awakened life we sense is possible.
      And one of these pioneers has developed a simple, accessible breakthrough process to help us move beyond it.
      That pioneer is spiritual teacher Craig Hamilton, and I’m excited to be writing today to invite you to a free global seminar he’ll be leading next week:
      In this online seminar offered at no charge, Craig will share the missing piece that most modern spiritual approaches don’t address, and that holds the key to an enormous next step in our personal and cultural evolution.
      In his work at the Academy for Evolutionaries, Craig has not only identified the fundamental obstacle to the spiritually inspired life we yearn for–he’s discovered how each of us can reliably break through and live beyond that persistent impediment–opening up access to capacities and perspectives that we’ve tried to cultivate but rarely feel like we can embody with ease and consistency.
      Most of us are held back from “going all the way” by a deep-rooted undertow pulling us down from the heights we could achieve. This persistent barrier to our optimal growth is the ancient, hardwired programming of our evolutionary past.
      Encoded into humankind for millennia, these ingrained patterns form an invisible ceiling preventing us from reaching our true potential.
      In fact, this innate and primitive “conditioning” is the key reason that most of our efforts at change fail–whether as individuals, as groups or as a society.
      The key to breaking beyond this “sound barrier” in consciousness is learning how to awaken and activate a latent spiritual capacity that lives within each of us, but that usually remains dormant, just beneath the surface of our awareness.
      This often hidden dimension of our being is a boundless source of inspiration, passion, creativity and clarity–and when we learn how to tap into it, we rapidly find ourselves on the other side of everything that previously stood in our way.
      It’s that powerful because this latent capacity is nothing less than the Impulse of Evolution itself living within each one of us.
      When you activate this “evolutionary impulse,” it’s like getting an “upgrade” to the part of your nature that is entirely free of the limiting qualities of the old programming. You then have instant access to a wellspring of capacities you’ve previously struggled to embody.
      In Activating the Impulse of Evolution, Craig will guide you through the step-by-step process he’s developed to awaken and activate this mysterious yet powerful aspect of your own nature.
      From the fresh perspective of this life-positive yet pragmatic self, you will naturally begin to relate in optimal, effective ways to change, obstacles, challenges, healthy risks, and limitations. You’ll have the will and motivation to make enlightened choices–no matter how you feel. Your awareness, discernment, clarity and responsiveness will be dramatically sharpened. You’ll be creative, energetic and resilient.
      This is who you’ve known you could be–the human being of your highest ideals, living life beyond the primitive human habits that no longer serve us.
      For the last 20 years, Craig Hamilton has been at the forefront of this emerging evolutionary spirituality, built on three decades of spiritual research, inquiry and practice, and rooted in a contemporary scientific and integral understanding of the human condition and of evolution.
      Hundreds of thousands of people have tuned into Craig’s online seminars to learn more about this radically life-altering shift. His virtual “Academy for Evolutionaries” teaches in depth the step-by-step process he’s developed to help us awaken the Impulse of Evolution.
      Almost 5,000 people in over 50 countries have now graduated from his life-changing in-depth programs, and as word of the astounding results keep spreading, he’s become one of the world’s most sought-after evolutionary leaders and visionary teachers.
      Barbara Marx Hubbard recently wrote:
      “If I had to pick one teacher to take a deep dive with around conscious evolution, it would be Craig Hamilton. To be one of his students in depth is a great privilege.”
      Spiritual teacher Michael Beckwith writes:
      “It is rare to find a spiritual teacher who imparts the depth, clarity, humility, and wisdom that Craig Hamilton does. If you have the good fortune to learn from him, I wholeheartedly encourage you to take advantage of it.”
      I urge you to check out Craig’s free online seminar:
      Even if you can’t attend live, be sure to register anyway, so you can listen to the audio afterward.
      I hope you’ll take advantage of this precious opportunity!
      To our evolution,
      P.S. – Please share this invitation with any friends or colleagues who might be interested

      Copyright © 2013 James Twyman. All Rights Reserved. Design by Conscious Web Design.
      The Beloved Community Portland, OR

      4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd. #177
      Portland, OR 97214
      United States