Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Two of Hearts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

      "As you meditate on the deeper meanings of this card, remember that your own heart can be a rainbow bridge of living color and light, linking you to the source of the Divine Child within and helping you heal old wounds in the heart of a loved one."

      This symbolism in this morning's message touches upon either two souls sharing love or two aspects of a person focused and accomplishing unity and wholeness. True yet these also has more symbolism and meaning for us: Divine Union which is not exclusive but inclusive. That is a rainbow bridge that can, does and bring all aspects of ourselves together that radiates wholeness, transformation and love. That is a reflection and path to the Divine Union which can be expressed outwardly with a beloved soul who brings his or her own song; where the two Compliment one another seeing Unity of Heart, of Body, of Mind together with Spirit. In this Unity there are no opposites; there are compliments. We find healing and transmutation of ourselves, of one another and that translates out into healing of of the Beloved Earth and all upon it. However this speaks to each of us as we walk and reflect upon Know and experience the beauty, the joy, the wonder of Love as we join together in sharing, making, creating and radiating Unconditional Love with one another and Our Mother Earth. *:x lovestruck

      Two of Hearts
      Your card is...

      Two of Hearts

      Sacred union and attraction in the feeling realm are personified by the mermaid and merman in this card. A rainbow connects and balances them. Two dolphins representing the intelligence of the universe leap over the rainbow in unison and joy. According to classical myth, the dolphin was placed among the stars as the constellation Delphinius because it played the role of matchmaker, merging the sea goddess Amphitrite with Poseidon. This card can symbolize either two people sharing love or two aspects of a person striving for unity and wholeness. Therefore, marriage, in all its forms, is associated with this card. It is from this place of divine union that we encounter balance and integrity in the polarity of the sexes. Two in any suit attracts the potential to regulate duality. You may be sharing your heart with another at this time, one whom you feel to be a beloved mate. This spiritual partner could be an actual lover, a friend, or a higher awakening. As you meditate on the deeper meanings of this card, remember that your own heart can be a rainbow bridge of living color and light, linking you to the source of the Divine Child within and helping you heal old wounds in the heart of a loved one.