Why Unconditional Love?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

    Post: 5th Dimension New Golden Age of Love

    http://www.facebook.com/5thDimensionNewGoldenAgeOfLove
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467166583336434&set=a.451388214914271.110394.450148731704886&type=1&theater
    http://www.universal-link-888.com/linkscontact.htm

    Why Unconditional Love?
    Unconditional Love is a dynamic and powerful energy that lifts us through the most difficult times. It is available at any moment by turning our attention to it and using its wonderful potential to free us from our limitations. It requires practice and intent to allow this energy to fully permeate our daily experience. It begins with ourselves, for without self-love, we cannot know what true love can be. In loving ourselves, we allow the feeling to generate within us and then we can share it to everyone and everything around us! That which we send out, returns to us in greater measure. If you have not thought about how you feel towards yourself, physically, mentally, and emotionally, or spiritually, we invite you to do so now. Begin the journey that changes everything. Begin the journey of unconditional love...
    Photo: Why Unconditional Love?