Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 11, 2013 newsletter -- Find What You're Looking For

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 10, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      I hope you are going to join me on Monday's 'Soul Wounds -- Your Path to Joy' call, which is *f.re.e* and the details are below. You can listen on-line or on the phone, the call is recorded so you can listen later if you miss the live call. Details are below and I look forward to seeing you on the call.

      Are you tired of Mercury retrograde, glad that last week is over (it was a l-o-n-g week) and ready to start moving forward? 'Start your engines' may be a good descriptor for the coming week. Mercury goes direct (it's stationary and still in shadow until April 6), Mars moves into Aries (all of the Aries can cheer here) and the heavy, clearing and reflective energy of this past few weeks will finally clear. It has not been without its blessings but by the same token, it is hard to want to move forward and feel constrained in so many ways.

      We feel like we need to get busy, get things done, to move on with our work, it's the ascension, we're evolving, we have things to do and yet we're still told to wait, be patient, let the dust we've raised settle a bit before we move onto the next thing. There is so much happening under the surface so keep your focus on your intention as much as possible, we are supported in many more ways than we realize.

      This week's message is about finding what you are looking for and how that sometimes happens in ways you don't expect (especially if you have expectations). The answers are always there but sometimes they require that we expand our vision and remove our expectations before we connect with them. You can read the article below and on the website.

      The year seems to have started a little slowly but don't be fooled, there is a lot happening under the surface right now. This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.

      Our participate in 3D ends on the Equinox of March 22 and is why I have planned our EVOLVE Now Summit in Hot Springs, Arkansas for that weekend. This is one of the world's major power centers and it's the right venue for us to celebrate the end of this very long journey. Click here to sign up, the early registration price expires after this week.

      I hope you will join me for 3 days of celebrating the end of 3D, creating your personal evolution blueprint for success, joy, love and abundance, our evolution, with 3 powerful workshops, a visit to the crystal mine, and more.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      EVOLVE NOW Summit is March 22-24, 2013 This year's theme is EVOLVE -- Life at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase
       after March 15, 2013.

      Join Jennifer at the EVOLVE Now Summit March 22-24, 2013, to celebrate our evolution at the Spring Equinox and the end of 3D. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more. March 22-24, 2013.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Sometimes You Have to Look Up To Find What is in Front of You
      Are trying to figure something out and you know the answer is right in front of you, but you can't see it? Have you ever looked for something you know is somewhere in your house and you can't find it? Isn't it frustrating when you find what you were looking for, whether it's an object or an answer, to see that it was right in front of you all along? And it is worse if you really don't know what you are looking for, need it right away and not having it makes your life more complicated or difficult..........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      Soul Wound Clearing -- Your Path to Joy call
      Join me on Monday, March 11 at 7PM US CDT for a *free* call where I'll talk about Soul Wounds, the transformation they offer you in spite of their painful legacy. This call is free, signup is not required and the call is recorded for you.
      Here are the call details:
      Title: Soul Wound Clearing - the Path to Joy
      Time: Monday, March 11th at 7:00pm Central

      Participate by phone or on-line:

      Phone number: (206) 402-0100
      PIN Code: 632684#
      find a local dial-in number at www.instantteleseminar.com/local

      Click this link (or paste it into your web browser) to participate on-line
      http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=39106146

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 13, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139