Morning Messages: Host of Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

      The 'team's' new transmission is valuable and always FREE.

          This newsletter also provides the opportunity to announce
      special offers and up coming events to those
      who are interested.
      *******

      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the "team"
       Ask your personal question
          March 25, 2013

      *******
      Only in this newsletter can you purchase
      The Morning Messages book set special
      *******
      We are all experiencing a recalibration.
       Schedule an appointment with the 'team'. They will offer clarity and support as you move into the new phase of your life

      Mention Code Gratitude for your $88 channeled transmission.
      One hour session with audio ...Value $111.00

      Greetings to my beloved Morning Message familyMarch 11 ,2013

      ___________
      My Personal Message___________

      The news continues to announce major storms that challenge the comfort, safety and well-being of large areas of the country. Here in the Santa  Cruz mountains our winter has been dry and extremely cold. However there are signs of a shift in seasons occurring, with white blossoms like popcorn on my fruit trees. It is the sign that spring is on it way, we have even moved our clocks forward an hour. This action always reminds me that in some way time is an illusion and agreement we have here on the planet. However I do welcome having another hour of daylight.

      I want to share a miracle. I am a bit hesitant, however it does feel important. My family health pattern has been associated with the cardiovascular system. Each year I have an ultrasound screening done on my carotid arteries. In 2005 it was significantly blocked. I decided to use alternative methods to clear this. I changed my diet, began chelation with a holistic doctor, and worked with my 'team' using all my energy tools. I cleared this build-up within a year. The tests remained clear until 2012.

      In 2012 after a year of a very challenging emotional family situation, my yearly test showed that my artery was again significantly blocked. Oh My! I was holding all the emotions of sadness in my heart and not circulating any joy and my body responded by building up plaque. Rats, once again I began a very clean diet; I began processing my emotions, using all my energy tools, as well as taking two capsules of cayenne pepper daily. I just got my results and everything is normal. Hooray! I am not recommending this process to anyone. It is always important that you seek wise medical opinions from professionals. I am just sharing my personal experience with this health challenge and manifesting a shift.

      The Alchemist Tools webinar was my big focus in February and when completed it felt like I have experienced some initiation. I was almost giddy for several days. The response and sharing of those who participated was awesome and exciting. I love this community of Morning Messages. You inspire me daily with the e-mails that you share about your stories and your courage.

      I have received so many e-mails inquiring about the offered webinars that I have included the information and the links to these presentations at your request. Each webinar is about 90 minutes of information and powerful images which invite and encourage you to step into your magnificence.  Also included are downloadable MP3s, PowerPoints and several pages of PDFs of notes and references.

      We are all still experiencing the process of being recalibrated, watching the shifts and changes in our personal energy and lives as well as what is being reflected in the current events. Sometimes it is hard to remember that we are here for this very purpose, to welcome and anchor the new reality. So I encourage each of us to own personal power to transform what is occurring, we have the awareness and the consciousness tools.

      I have been amazed at the amount of clients who are re-booking another session with the 'team'. This is always an indication that the collective is shifting.  I have also noticed that the information that the 'team' is offering in the private session has shifted and certainly expanded.

      The 'team' continues to extend their invitation to connect with your personal guides and be empowered as you move through your personal challenges and changes. Remember when you call to book your private appointment with the 'team' please mention code gratitude for the $88.00 financial exchange. This price is also honored for your gift to a loved one or friend.

      I love this opportunity to share with you. You truly enriched my life beyond measure. I am honored to serve you. I am deeply grateful for the Bluesky donations. I am so grateful for this support, may you be blessed a thousand fold. I acknowledge your magnificence as together we anchor a new reality. Blessings of grace and joy, Peggy

      _________ Message from the 'team'_________

      Host of Light
      Peggy Black and the 'team
      '

      We are here, to offer our continued support as well as continued encouragement. We are aware that many are feeling some form of disappointment and feeling a bit let down after the intense energies of the galactic alignments and infusion of light. We are aware that there were high expectation for change and from all outward appearances, those phenomenal changes you were expecting are not visible or apparent. We invite you to remember you are in the dense frequency and vibration of physical reality.

      We remind you, whatever you have held, envisioned, called forth and anchored in the energy field of the subtle realms takes 'time' to filer into this dense plane. It has always been so. We will assure you that the manifestations of what you have anchored and called forth are truly manifesting more quickly than in your past. Yet we are aware that the chaos and violence continues to be an aspect of your reality.

      For those like yourself that know and remember a far better reality this is disheartening.
      However let us assure you, from our perspective there have been tremendous shifts and subtle changes because of you and your continued dedication. Remember dear ones you are here for this transformation of consciousness.

      This is a waking up, so to speak, and we encourage you to hold strong in your knowing that your conscious actions are making a difference. And even in the midst of all that is challenging you will discover the clearing of misqualified energies and actions.

      Watch for the powerful changes of old templates that are shifting. Rituals that have been in place for hundreds of years within religious structures have been discarded. There are changes of leadership within these major religions as well as changes of world leaders. Realize and recognize that you can also cast your energetic vote for these new leaders.

      In fact it is important that you do so. You are not powerless. When you declare that you are fully embodied, anchored to this planet and connected to your divine source and guidance you are powerful beyond measure.

      You can gather with other multidimensional beings in the quantum field of energy and manifestation and cast your votes and envision your clear intentions as a collective. This is truly how you will invite the changes that you hold in your heart. You will continue to anchor the energies of a life sustaining future. Do not be discouraged.

      Here we are continuing to encourage you to do this service for the collective and we sense that many have actually been in a state of inner retreat. You have been assimilating and integrating the intense energetic frequencies offered during the galactic shift. You are cocooning as your physical body is recalibrated.

      Be kind to yourself as old cellular memories are releasing. There are tremendous changes taking place within, nothing is truly the same, your physical body is transforming. This awesome transformation does not take place quickly, it is offered in simple stages.

      Each individual is unique as to how these changes are felt, experienced and integrated. Imagine that your physical body is vibrating at a slow vibration which keeps it solid in appearance and gradually that vibration is being stepped up in frequency. Each physical cell is taking on more light, becoming less and less dense.

      From our observation this evolution is happening smoothly and rather quickly. We realize however it might not seem like that for you. Remember you are the earth crew; you are here to anchor this light of consciousness. You are here to interface with both the non-physical and physical reality, toggling back and forth. Your physical form is the landing station for the conscious aspect of your multidimensional self.

      We realize that your physical reality has a way of attracting your attention. We acknowledge that for the well-being of your physical unit, care and maintenance are most important; however, remember that is only one aspect of who you are.

      You are a part of the paradigm shift. You are a master of transformation. You are anchoring a new form, a new reality. You are heart centered, connected to all beings of light who are supporting this planet and this system to evolve. You are an active part in this revolution of consciousness. You are anchoring the ascension process for the collective. Never doubt that.

      You are a transmitter of light. You are a representative or ambassador of light consciousness. Each shift you make within brings results to the collective. We invite you to remember to connect with your future self. Imagine sitting together with this aspect, having a conversation, asking for guidance, for clarity of action. Trust us, this is a real possibility. Practice, pretend, invite and allow this to unfold.

      Recognize that every experience, actually every moment, is encoded with the energies of your power and true potential. These opportunities and potentials are available and will support and transport you along the timelines connecting you with your future self. Play with this concept.

      We invite you to remember to feed your physical form with more and more light. Envision divine light steaming into your body, anchor and gift this light energy to the planet. Continue to acknowledge yourself for who you truly are as a creator of realities.Continue to be loving, heart centered and playful for those are the qualities that invite the awesome new realties to become manifest.

      Use the energies that are always being offered by the celestials in your sky. They have been supporting this evolution of consciousness on this planet since the dawn of human quickening Honor the turning of your seasons; celebrate the luminaries that continue to guide you in subtle awakening. Honor this physical reality and anchor all the gifts that are offered by the realms of love, light and truth.

      Remember that you are witnessed and acknowledged for who you are and the work and service you continue to offer as a member of the Host of Light. We are honored and   grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Please call upon us or other divine beings for support or assistance. You call will always be answered. You are not alone in the work, the 'team'

      ©2013 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may  share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

       _________ Archived Webinars Available ________

      At your request I am providing these links to the webinars
      that have been offered

      Each Webinar is 90 Minutes of Instructional, Experiential and Interactive Segments.
      Downloadable MP3's, Powerpoints and PDF's

      Empower yourself with these timeless tools
      Visually and mentally stimulating
      Learn how to use your multidimenstional awareness.

      Alchemist Tools

      Sound to transform and travel time, Interface with the Quantum Field, Energize the Light Body, Experience a state of Non-duality, Effectively use Color Vibration, Engage the Coherent Heart, Alchemist Chambers, Time, Fractals and Entanglement, Future Self and Light Language, Reciprocity and Oneness, Partnership with Non-Physical Presence       http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/alchemist_tools

      Alchemist Chambers Series

      Working with the energy matrix, learn to design your own sacred chamber.
      You will be empowered to call into existence, bring into being your desires and goals.

      http://metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/alchemist_s_chamber

      Partnership with the Divine Series

      Ascended masters, Star Beings, Angels, Guides, Faeries & Elementals
      Engage and invite the support from the non-physical and the celestial realms.

      Conscious Alchemist Multi Media Experience
      Simple Tools to Transform the World
      http://metaphysicalwisdom.com/main/conscious_alchemist_sales_page
      **(Self Guided Audio Visual Presentation only $13)

      ____________Tele-webcast Information____________

      Like the new WIN facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WisdomIntuitionNetwork

      Free Hour with the 'team'
        March
      25, 2013

      "We Are Here with guidance and gratitude"
      Peggy and the 'team' will answer your question
      during this free hour program.

      Information Page:  http://morningmessages.com/win

      Title: We Are Here: Guidance & Gratitude with Peggy & the 'team'
      Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast -InstantTeleseminar new link each month.

      Time: Monday, March 25th at 10:00am Pacific
      To attend, visit: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=36837516
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100  Pin Code: 753491#

      Time: Monday, April 29th at 10:00am Pacific
      To attend, visit:  http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventID=36837579
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100   Pin Code: 753491#

      April 3, 2013  tele-webcast with Cyndi

      All information is on the website www.morningmessages.com on the telecast link.

      JOIN the FREE "Wisdom Wednesdays" Always the first Wednesday of the month with me, Cyndi Silva and the "We Are Here" team
      DATE & TIME:   April 3,  May 1, 2013
      12:00 noon Pacific, 2:00 pm Central, 3:00 pm Eastern,
      FORMAT: Webinar (Attend via Internet or Phone)

      The link to the telecast and the free archived telecasts are found on http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com

      _____  Special Two Book Set   $25.00 _____

      Only in this newsletter are they offered as a set for $25.00 plus s&h

      POWERFUL AND TRANSFORMATIVE

      Morning Messages  "We Are Here" Transmissions Book and
      Morning Messages
      Invitations Book

      $17.95
      "We live in a neutral field of energy that we sculpt with our words and beliefs. This neutral energy is waiting for your command." Peggy Black

      THE "MORNING MESSAGES"
      will support you to:

      *Claim your power as a Multidimensional being.
      *Receive clearer guidance from your own celestial team.
      *Transform all that is before you.
      *Expect more miracles

      $12.95

        Testimonies:
      "My books are dog-eared from so much daily use!" -Susan
      "These books are beautiful. What a gorgeous gift." -Ronney"
      "So powerful! I love them. I have post it tabs all over them."-Marie
      "The messages are on target, clear, concise and energizing. Good Stuff!" -John

      ORDER YOUR SET TODAY for $25.00
      These books may always be purchased separate.

      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay   online

      It is only through this newsletter that you can take advantage of this offer.
      This is not available on the website.

      __________ Join me and the 'team' on Facebook _________

      Please join and invite your friends and together we will connect and support one another.   www.facebook.com/morningmessages

       ___________Personal Channeled Transmission____________
      Make your appointment NOW for your personal reading/transmission.

      The 'team' continues to request that this offer be extended.

      Must mention: CODE GRATITUDE SPECIAL $88.00
      for one hour session

      Give me a call. I would love to share the "team" with you.
      They are clear, loving, humorous and expansive. You will feel their energy.

      Testimonies:
      What a generous outpouring of concern and compassion. My soul guided me so precisely to you/team to release a long held trauma, currently feeling quiet and secure. Blessings Carolyn

      The team is amazing. I feel like we moved mountains. Thank you, Vicki n Kazakhstan

      The 'team' helped in shifting the energy of experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing. Wow! It's like a new day really did dawn. Gratitude

      The reading was powerful, authentic and especially solution oriented. Thanks Donald

      Good Morning Peggy, in the past 15 plus years I have more healing, activations, transmission, attunements, mastery sessions, clearing regressions, etc. than you can imagine. This session with you and the Team has definitely been among the most powerful. Thanks you very much. Blessings Cathy

      I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the Team's help in shifting of the energy around the experiences that have haunted me since childhood. Truly amazing, I have tried for decades to understand it and now to know it is not something to be feared but rather a gift and invitation. WOW. It's as if a new day really did dawn. Lisa

      Phone my appointment line 831-335-3145 between 9:00-6:00 Pacific Time. You can also e-mail your phone number and time zone to: apersonalmessage@...

      Channeled transmission of guidance for an hour for $111.00. Audio file of transmission sent free.  A CD of the transmission is an additional $10.00 for shipping and handling.

      To all those beloved supporters who surprise me with their financial gifts thank you so very much.  May your gifts multiply a thousand fold  with grace and ease.
      Donations are appreciated to help fund the technology, the website and services required to make these message available on a global scale so that people everywhere might benefit.

      Thank each of you for your kind donations. You have been so very generous.  Thank You for your support. Click to Donate
      I hold you in my prayer and send you my deep love and gratitude for our connection. You have truly enriched my life. Thank you each personally for your support and love.
      Blessings beyond measure, Peggy
      Transducer, Scribe and Witness
      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018