[MOON ANGEL] Empebyn; 26thDay of Lunar Cycle, The Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 8, 2013

      The MoonAngels of Sunlight on the Moon

      Angelsof  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26thDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘Weexplain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      "As above, so below."

      Every divine virtue manifests on all levels of
      pure being, will, intellect, flowing feelings, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on these levels.

      The Sun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of the
      Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL
      for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

      The Moon is the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power
      of FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

      Will is electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form the
      Electro-magneticenergy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
      The ancients call this the Electro-magneticfluid.

      When the Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing feelings.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magnetic energy of flowing feelings is the precursor of
      change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

      All miracles in the physical realm are preceded by,
      and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing feelings.

      Each degree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
      the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing feelings.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING FEELING that expresses it.

      If a specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
      even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
      and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      The second factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A person determines which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific flowing feelings that need
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      For example, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
      to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
      miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
      of a moon cycle when the feelings are magnified.

      For example, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal
      plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
      for the highest good and the divine virtues.

      The specific time to meditate and generate the being, will,
      concepts, and flowing feelings to manifest the most powerful
      plants of this nature, would be anytime during the sign of Cancer,
      because the entire constellation of Cancer is the attunement to flowing
      feelings of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all, with
      particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

      The 25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
      the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

      By looking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
      for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in
      effect, a person aligns flowing feelings of meditations accordingly, in
      order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Feeling.

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral
      kingdoms; in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

      Through the virtue of omnipresence, we are attuned to
      cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization
      and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.
      ---------

      We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
      flow and receptivity of the moon.
      ---------

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with
      perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
      ---------

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
      universal transfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      We reveal cognition of Universal LIfe and polarity; yin and yang,
      sun and moon, male and female, will and flowing feelings, and
      how each compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.
      ---------

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female. We
      teach how the application of these principles explains
      many of the miracles spoken of in holy books.
      ---------

      We seek to bless humanity with supreme happiness and to awaken
      recognition ofthe state of spiritual evolution of every being.’
      ---------

      *****

      The melody formed by the letters and virtues of our name are the notes:
      D ~ D ~ B ~ D ~ A ~ C# ~ A.

      In the time of the Alpha and the Omega, the time of
      Heaven on Earth, which is now birthing,the Children of God
      flow with the natural rhythms and cycles of the Web of Life,
      the unified field of energy.

      Every 26th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings
      of earth with understanding of flowing feelings of  Divine Will as it
      expresses through the sun’s rays on the moon. We do this so that individual
      will aligns with Universal Will in the cycles and rhythms of flowing feeling.

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  17 November 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 143 of 143 , Aug 1 11:25 AM

        The Moon Angels of Protection through Oneness

        Angels of  ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A'

        16thDay of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

         LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

        True dominion over creation is the birthright of the Children of Light.

         Nowhere is this more
        clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the emotional or astral realm are commanded with the clarity

        andpurity of flowing emotions of Love, Respect, and Gratitude and The Law of One.

        TheLaw of One is the original law of creation,
        and all other laws come from it.

        TheLaw of One overrides all lessor laws and is encoded
        in the life force and DNA of every created being.

        As a Child of Light chooses clear pure flowing love instead of fear in relating to
        negativebeings in the feeling world, the utterance of The Law of One brings about
        instantaneousripples of change in the Web of Life, so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

        "Judge not."

        "Loveconquers all."

        Learn and understand The Law of One; memorize it so thoroughly that you speak it even in dreams.
        Useit whenever protection is needed for you or for others.

        Thislaw can be invoked for any situation, large or small, near or far.

        SummonALL beings, visible and invisible, known or
        unknown to you, that are involved, and say to them:

        ~ ~ ~

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are helped, all are healed.

        Therefore
        IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
        and I am one with all there is;

        I ask that
        only  the
        HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
        Happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.
        So be it.

        ~ ~ ~

        When this law is spoken out loud or even in the silence,
        remembranceis sudden and swift in all beings,
        negativeand positive.

        This law activates Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Divine Consciousness
        andDivine Flowing Emotions of the greatest clarity and perfect purity
        as all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

        Usethis law often.
        Use it retroactively or proactively, in the past, present, or future.
        You may also ask us to invoke this law.

        "God’slove is like the sun,
        it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

        It is said that the last enemy to be overcome is death.
        It will be overcome by love....

         because......Loveconquers all.

         Without the presence of polarity of both positive and negative, creation with its many continuums of polarity such as light and dark, big and small, the one and the many etc. couldnot exist.

        We teach how to remain in a state of flowing love instead of
        fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

        Emotions are intelligent beings of the water element, and, like all else in Creation, have an innate longing for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light.

        Suchis the transformational power of love that when negative emotions and negative beings are loved, respected, and thanked for being, and Directed With The Law of One to let go of any imperfect manifesting and only do what they do and be who they are in a way that is the highest good of all concerned..... instead of being judged, feared, resisted, and dangerously acted out, they quickly transform and transmute into their original harmony that is in tune with the purity of Divine Love.

        Justas toxic water crystals turn from ugly misshapen crystals to beautiful, clean, symmetric crystals in the presence of Love, Respect, and Gratitude, so do toxic dangerous flowing emotions and beings change in the presence of love and The Law of One, which asks for the highest good of all beings.

        http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/7/8/0/event_130770592.jpeg?width=550
        Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
        and call on our help, to realize the following:

        ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

        Divine Consciousnessexists in all beings throughout all
        time and all space and beyond all time and all space.
        ---------

        Ch

        Weteach the children of God to remove all obscurity
        and see beyond all separation to the ONE BEING
        that is everywhere present, flowing with perfect clarity and purity
        of emotionsof the divine virtues.  Perfection is
        perceived through all outward appearances.
        We teach the secret of life force, which is flowing emotion, and
        the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought
        back to life and the living can be brought to decay.
        ---------

        Umlaut O (oe) and O

        We inspire the cognition of The Divine Everywhere in everything,
        through the power of unconditional all encompassing love.
        This love transmutes everything that it touches.
        We inspire love for Divine Justice and Harmony,
        and the understanding that harmony is justice
        and justice is harmony.

        ---------

        We teach the child of God, through true communion
        with Divine Consciousness, how to control flowing emotions
        to such an extent that both mastery over all

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)