Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Strength w/ Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      "...Teach me to honor my responsibility, to walk my talk and with love impart, to follow my journey, a Path with Heart."

      That above, taken from the Soul Message below, can speak to each of us wherever we are in our lives; to remind and encourage us that no matter what our individual choices are that we are open to continually learn through our experiences how to honor ourselves and others by living responsibly. Allowing our lives, our actions to integrate with the words that we speak and speak from our heart, from our soul with confidence, love and integrity. There we are Creating our Path and Walking upon the Path of the Heart and With our Heart, our Soul.

      This message emphasizes equally conscious living. Stepping out of the past to release whatever limitations or box we may have been within; our gifts, our skills, our abilities display the level to where each of us are and a key note to remember is not to compare ourselves to one another. One person is not 'higher nor lower' than another. We are each advancing within ourselves. Be conscious of the moment and live life fully. Redefine ourselves and our relationship with our Beloved Mother Earth. Walk upon Her, Listen To Her Heartbeat, Feel Her Breath, Dance To Her Song for each of these will begin to reflect what is within each of us. The Divine Feminine is accentuated even more, as this comes to us in a number of ways speaking, lifting, encouraging and inviting us. Enter into Her Heart for there you will find your own and Know that your Strength flows from your Heart, your Spirit.

      Have confidence Knowing and experiencing that Your Higher Wisdom and Purpose comes together with Her's. Both come together in a Divine Synthesis. Know Your Strength and feel how you awaken more and more in every blessed moment.

      8. Strength
      Your card is...

      8. Strength

      Soul Message: Mountain Pride with noble beauty, teach me to honor my responsibility, to walk my talk and with love impart, to follow my journey, a Path with Heart. –Isha Lerner (from The Power of Flowers)

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, it is imperative that the individual apply the wisdom of the previous card, “The Journey Home,” to everyday tasks. The step into “Strength” is a true test of character for the individual. How will you use your power? How will you use your will? As you step into the world of conscious living, you must move beyond the limitations of the past and begin to engage with the skills and attributes of self-mastery.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Earth Mother: With the Strength card, you are invited into the shrine of the Earth Mother, where the strength and integrity of the Divine Feminine is stored, vitalized, and regenerated. Strength is born from the heart. Her mission is to refine the nature of humanity, magically opening to the possibility of right relationship with the world.

      Everyday Encounters: There are many ways to strengthen your attunement to the earth, as well as to your life path or destiny. Take walks in the mountains. Meet the wild woods and let the wind caress your skin. Get down on your hands and knees and behold the virgin budding of the first spring flowers. Lay on your back on the bare earth and watch the Moon rise and set. Let Earth nourish you.

      Nature’s Healers: Mountain Pride
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved