13Moon: NATURAL TIME UPDATE: SOLAR MOON OF INTENTION

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      http://13moon.com/natural-time-update-moon9.htm

      SOLAR JAGUAR MOON OF INTENTION

      (MARCH 7 - APRIL 3)
      On the Natural Time Calendar, we are now in Moon 9 on the Spiral of the 13-Moon Year: The Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention. On this sacred timing system, each of the 13 Moons correspond to one of the 13 Tones of Creation. This Moon 9 brings the focus of Tone 9: The Solar Tone of Intention, also invoking the key words: Pulse and Realize.
      In the Cosmology of the New Time, now that we are are on the other side of the Dec 21, 2012 threshold, we have entered into a very potent transitional time called The 7 Mystic Moons, which corresponds with the final 7 Moons of this Blue Resonant Storm Year (Moon 7 - Moon 13: Jan 10 - July 25, 2013). This Solar Jaguar Moon is the 3rd of the "7 Mystic Moons." As the Dawning of The Sixth Sun has just barely begun, our focus during this time is to align with the new energies and new capacities that are available to us as we continue embarking on our journey into the New Era! According to Dr. Argüelles’ pioneering galactic time decodings, the time period between December 22, 2012 and July 25, 2013 is a germination period of the New World Age – an accelerated time of adjustment, assimilation, integration, and regeneration. His work indicates July 26, 2013 as initiating “Galactic Synchronization.” 7.26.13 will be the next 13-Moon Natural Time New Year, "Yellow Galactic Seed," marking the start of a vast new cycle in which we may finally comprehend ourselves as creative members of a Galactic whole; a consciously unified microcosm - macrocosm...
      Tone 9 is aligned with the Totem of Jaguar. "Jaguar's wisdom includes: Seeing the roads within chaos, understanding the patterns of chaos, moving without fear in the darkness, facilitating soul work, empowering oneself, moving in unknown places, shapeshifter, psychic sight." "The jaguar is representative of power, ferocity, and valor; he is the embodiment of aggressiveness. For some, the jaguar represents the power to face one’s fears, or to confront one’s enemies. However, they are also associated with vision, which means both their ability to see during the night and to look into the dark parts of the human heart.... Along with physical vision, jaguars are also associated with prescience and the foreknowledge of things to come." "This solitary hunter stalks patiently and strikes with lightning speed. Thus is symbolizes the importance of knowing when its preferable to take the solitary path in stalking one's own dreams."
      Where Tone 8 called us to model our integrity to the world, Tone 9 calls us to clarify and pulse our intentions that they may create pathways for manifestation.
      This Moon 9 cycle reminds us to hone our intentions so as to be most effective in generating positive change in our shared world. Intentions are the subtle yet highly tangible fields of motivation that underlie our actions. Intentions are non physical which means they radiate and ripple out to the greater universe. Intentions are magical, in that they create the higher-dimensional architecture of our reality. Whether we are conscious of it or not, our intentions guide our actions, and directly inform and impact the results that follow. As the Dalai Lama reminds us, it is our intentions that are the most responsible for the karmas we generate. As Gary Zukav wrote: "Every intentions affects both us and others, and the effects of intentions extend far beyond the physical world." As we consciously pulse our intentions, we broadcast our deepest aspirations, thus energizing and activating their potency as seeds of possibilities to grow in the gardens of our lives.
      The Solar Tone calls us to acknowledge that we are children of the living Sun, as each year all of us on Planet Earth spiral around our SunStar whose rays sustain all of life. To the Ancient Maya, the Sun was "Kinich Ahau" - understood as a lens through which the Galactic pulsations of light and information would flow through to Earth. The Sun is therefore a portal that delivers energies from our living Galaxy. Science has proven the Sun itself is going through changes, therefore affecting changes for all of life on this planet. Some also allude that new vibrations, information and intelligence are emanating from the Sun, quickening our mental and spiritual evolution in these accelerated times. Let us also remember the ways of the indigenous peoples who revere the Sun (and the Moon, Earth, Stars and Planets) as living beings, living consciousnesses that we can relate to and attune ourselves to. An essential part of the New Era we are embarking into is to unify Matter and Spirit, to comprehend the connection between the physical world and the higher dimensions, and to sense and honor our intimate interconnectedness as a Sacred Whole.
      Let us welcome a new 28-day cycle to learn from and grow within, together!
      As we continue evolving and awakening, anything is possible!
      As the guiding quote for The Moon of Intention shares:
      "Telepathy is how we direct synchronicity. Synchronicity is how we experience telepathy." -Telektonon

      FEATURED ARTICLE:

      How The Galactic "Synaptic" Links Us Anew

      By Sandra Pastorius

      Celestial events in these times place us on a learning curve of evolutionary proportions that is testing our resiliency, and sharpening our wits, personally and collectively. Between 2012 and 2015, planets Uranus and Pluto, which are symbolic of collective actions, form the stressful exact 90° square aspect with each other seven times. Two of these occur in 2013, on May 20th at 11° Aries/Capricorn, and on November 1st at 9° Aries/Capricorn. These degrees in our own charts reflect where we personally connect to the turning points ahead. Uranus sparks game changing innovations that challenge the Plutonian wealth structures of commerce, and gives rise to a culture of communitarians that could reconfigure the power base.

      While our responses to this square aspect propel us into uncharted territories, the Earth herself may be aligning with the womb center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In this position Earth is open to receive cosmic energies coming from deep space. Some suggest that the ball game in Mayan cosmology symbolizes this alignment, and correlates the completion of the Long Count calendar with the Galactic alignment zone years from 1980 to 2016. During this period we may each energetically link up in consciousness with the heart of space. Could this grand connectivity be charging our “collective brain” with synaptic significance? Will the light of this cosmic circuitry catalyze an emerging new congruence?

      The Planets, in astrology, represent archetypal universal principles or forces that permeate themes in our human psyche. As this pivotal period unfolds, archetypal forces are calling to us and acting through us to explore our deeper psychic connections with each other and the Universe. Use the messages offered here to stimulate the play of consciousness between the Planets and our human mind, and to further our global brainstorming for the evolutionary adventures ahead.
      Enliven the synaptic!

      Sun:
      Welcome the life force.
      You are each a miracle of elemental alchemy.
      As light you flicker, then flow steady, flicker, then steady.
      As Signal, you create your world.
      Delight in your authentic Self with renewed relevance.

      Moon:

      Exceptional times grow us.
      When you rise to the occasion for yourselves or others in need,
      strength flows like sap rising through layers of resistance.
      You branch out beyond yourselves, reaching, becoming more.

      Mercury:
      All our thoughts come into play in the game of consciousness.
      Notice, attend and speak up for the whole.
      Give up words to express the heart.

      Venus:
      “Feng shui” the future by consciously designing and
      directing harmonious life energy from your hearts into the world.
      As grace responds, keep attending the flow with love.

      Mars:
      Trust the trajectory of the heart with a will force full.
      Channel reactionary fear into focused intention.
      It gets easier to “Just do it” when we realize we are It.

      Jupiter:
      Come together in novel constellations;
      communal resonance creates the frequencies
      that can clarify a re-truthing of reality.

      Saturn:
      Energetic entrenchments limit the release of potentials.
      Give up trying to capture time.
      Just honor each moment for itself,
      as a teaching and another link in eternity.

      Uranus:
      All beings are caught in the same net for global survival.
      It is a puzzle with many paths and solutions.
      Together you can improvise, reconfigure and liberate
      with an inclusive interconnectedness that promotes sustainability for all.

      Neptune:
      Any sense of separateness from the whole
      is a perceptual delusion in this holographic dimension.
      As your circle of compassion widens to embrace all creation,
      love lifts the veil of misperception.
      Cultivate the aspiration to awaken.

      Pluto:
      We have the power of paradigms to wield our wisdom.
      Through us a new sanity is taking hold.
      Know who you are.
      Now rename the world.

      By Sandra Pastorius © Mother Tongue Ink 2012

      Sandra Pastorius lives in Ashland Oregon.
      She is available for astrological consultations in person or by phone,
      as well as lectures and workshops -
      Contact her: laughinggiraffe@...

      This article was written for the 2013 edition of We'Moon
      ~ We’Moon ~
      "An Astrological Moon Calendar Datebook
      and Daily Guide to Natural Rhythms for Womyn"

      The Rainbow Bridge Around Earth is
      an emblem of the New World Age Cycle, reminding us of our commitment to pioneer new ways to live
      on Planet Earth, in Harmony...

      Every 7 days we are joining forces through a simple Rainbow Bridge visualization.

      We are also aiming to infuse this powerful image into our collective consciousness, as a symbol we are dedicated to cooperating together for Earth's Positive Future!

      Thank you for participating in an ever-expanding global community
      of Natural Time Earth Wizards!

      Explore the Art, Science, and Spirituality of Natural Time at
      13moon.com

      In Lak'ech - I Am Another Yourself!

      -
      ©2013 SkyTime 1-800-596-0835 / skytime@...

      Dreamspell Calendar Information ©1990
      ,
      courtesy of the Foundation For The Law of Time

      All rights reserved