Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 7, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
       03.07.13

      YOU ARE MADE UP OF MOLECULES OF DIVINITY...

      Dear Friends,

      Are you feeling your new identity yet? Are you ready to see the new form? To expose the leaves of your new found Being? Do not worry if during this transitional time that you are confused, or filled with a sense of unknowingness because essentially we all are in the space of no identity. There is only a Being filling up the space of what used to be you - a being wondering what has happened to the old you.

      The good news is now you no longer have the old you. The Life force energies now enveloping the planet are constructing the molecules of Divinity that will be the building blocks of the co-creator known as you! This alone will stimulate and increase the vibration of your new physical being to create a New emanation of Divinity. You will now seek this New unlimitedness in all that you see and touch each day. The Soul will now bring its point of view and slip it into your awareness. Soul is destroying the limited form known as you. It is the great cultivator, the great eliminator of what was. Spirit delivering us our Souls is the destructive energy that is rearranging all you have known; all you have been up unto this moment.

      For today just step into the Nowness that is resurrecting and beautifying the world and the space that you inhabit. Look into the mirror, straight into your eyes, and see the fascination of your Soul. Know that you are now following your Soul's instructions first and that it is now equal with the personality in the guidance of affairs around you. This is the New you that is blossoming into a vibration of purity as the unfoldment of Ascension occurs on all levels and dimensions of life.

      And as you become accustomed to being the co-creator of your Being, look at others and see them in the same light. See their Souls doing what you have already done. Give them the respect and the space to peel away just as you have done. Do not direct their journey, but simply encourage them to take the steps on their journey. Just by living in your own center of power, you will help many find the truth.

      I love this particular time and space, don't you?
      BLESSING:

      I know that the One Beloved Source of all Life cocoons each part
      and particle within its realm with love. This signature is woven around
      and within us, so close and intimate with each that we hardly notice Its
      presence yet we feel its holy communion. I allow this wave of Divine Love
      to ignite the new pathways of heart, mind, soul, and spirit and body as one.

      Being transformed within this cocoon of Divine Heart I experience a joyful
      upliftment and soft holding of all parts of Self -- the soul, the body, the mind,
      the heart, and the spirit are discovering the conscious Remembrance of my inherent
      empowerment, creativity, and freedom. By divine decree in the name of my God
      Presence, and through the laws of grace, forgiveness and divinity I now dissolve all
      agreements I may have made across time, space and all dimension in relation to
      rejecting the Light, Love, and Power of God. Mutating within a bubble of warm love I
      activate the truth of the Omnipresence of the Divine and all distortion purifies in each meridian, cell, energybody, chakra and portal of Soul. The manifestation of the resolution of Spirit through a physical life on Earth is nearly complete. What a journey to embrace!

      With great excitement and perfect trust I give thanks for the Goodness of God that is
      happening within and through me at this time. I am becoming the newly resurrected
      Temple of Light and Emissary of  Love presently walking upon terra christos.  And so it is.
      _____________________________________

      © 2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 8, 2013

        The Morning Blessing
         03.08.13

        There is no better way to bring one to a knowledge of himself than to lead him to a knowledge of the powers that are lying dormant within his own soul. - Ralph Waldo Trine.

        Dear Shay,

        In order to uphold the highest wisdom we must have absolute confidence in the Divine guiding us. We must have an intimacy with the Infinite Source itself.  Thus when we can go directly to the inner channels of intelligence and wisdom we are no longer slaves to personalities, institutions, media or books.  We should always be open to suggestions of truth but there is no greater guide than your own interior illumination. Browning recognized that the "Truth is within ourselves; it takes no rise from outward things, whate'er you may believe. There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness." In other words, our only allegiance is to the voice of our own soul. This is the interior guide. This is the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world. This is the voice of the higher self, the voice of soul, the voice of God.

        If we will but follow this voice of intuition, it will speak clearly and plainly, until by and by it will be absolute and unerring in its guidance. When we recognize that we are the individualized power of Infinite Spirit back of all and that nothing outside of this has any power at all then we enter upon the road to true education, and all the mysteries that before were closed now reveal themselves. This evolving from within, this evolving of what has been involved with the Infinite Power brings wisdom.

        Today let your practice be to only listen to yourself.  Endeavor to bring yourself to a true knowledge of your interior powers.

        A custodian of eternal wisdom,
        BLESSING:

        There is a Divine sequence running throughout the Universe. A self-existent principle of life from which all else has come. The Spirit of this Infinite Life and Power are then my life by nature of divine inflow. I am the illustration of God itself creating, working, and ruling through the agency of a human life.

        From what has gone before I know that in just the degree that we come into a conscious realization of our oneness with the Infinite Life, and open ourselves to this divine inflow, do we actualize in ourselves its qualities, means, and powers. As I connect with this Source, I am nurtured and inspired, relaxed and happy. I revel in the demonstration that I possess the spiritual magnificence of the Great One in each and every moment. I affirm to my own inner illumination of this authority by claiming and using it as a guidein my personal life. I know that as I explore every one of its ideas greater abundance and enjoyment show up in my world.

        I stand fully in awe of being God's idea in human form, containing everything I need to live life fulfilled. I welcome freedom in Spirit  and go forth being the Divine Self only I can be. And so it is.
        _____________________________________

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 12, 2013

          The Morning Blessing
           03.12.13

          Dear Friends,

          There's a dream in you that is waiting to be born. You have a unique way of loving, of giving, of comforting others that the world around you desperately needs. There's a talent, a style, a promise that is etched into the deepest part of your soul, and is coming forth right now in a way you could never have imagined.

          Our tendency is to create comfort zones around ourselves. We surround ourselves with people who agree with us, spend our time in familiar places, and even think along the same general lines as we did yesterday, last week, last year. We find a spiritual path that feels right, and we may get stuck in the aspect of the teaching that feels comfortable to us, until even our prayers may become the same day after day.

          But, what I know of Spirit is that It is the energy of constant surprise, an ever-new Joy taking each being on a cosmic journey into realms yet unimagined- even right here on our Earth walk. You and I are so much more loving than we thought possible, so much more creative, and so much more positive. We can choose today to open our hearts to be an even greater channel for God's love to flow through!  Why not? It's our destiny.

          Each of us chose to incarnate, to take form here and now.  The success of the human experiment will only be achieved by souls who venture to live out of the box, to be outrageous in their commitment to love, justice, generosity and beauty.

          Join me today in stretching into your greatest potential. Lean into Spirit and She will pull you more into your Self. Let's pray to love more, to give more, to learn how to live sustain-ably and joyfully. Let's play our sacred part in the re-creating of our world infused with Love.

          Guess what that would make you feel like?

          BLESSING:

          There is only One recurring holiness of all time, it is the
          binding core of each living essence and it is called by the
          name YHWH. I am but a single reinterpretation and reflection
          of this source. I am its heart that understands, its ears that
          hear, and its eyes that see in this present moment of sacred
          narrative.

          As I journey through each of my holy days I marvel at the
          complexities of the human condition. I am compelled to
          explore the legend of Spirit that has formed my texture and
          content. I lovingly refashion the divinity polishing the
          personality of   Shay  to include more love, more
          appreciation, and more joy. These are easily gained under the
          mentorship of an alignment with Infinite Intelligence. All that
          is required of me is to flourish from the heart - the seat of
          all wisdom.

          With an attitude of reverence and thanksgiving I allow love
          to be the something that comes through me more fully today.
          From the inner reaches to every particle of external space.
          And so it is.
          _____________________________________

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 13, 2013
            Morning Blessing: 03.13.13
            All Good Is Mine
            Dear Friends,
            AFFIRM:

            God evolves my consciousness, and I awaken to more and more
            of me as His perfect idea; complete and whole!

            Every cell and function of the body temple is in harmonious
            relationship to the one Whole and reflects the perfection of the Infinite.

            All my affairs are orderly, abundant, charged with love, joy, and peace.

            I live the serenity and security of God's perfect plan!

            Gratefully I  let it be! And so it is!
            Amen.
              _____________________________________

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 14, 2013

              The Morning Blessing
               03.14.13

              Dear Shay,

              "As we come into proper alignment with the awesome Power within, our
              Higher Nature, we are carried above the laws of the third-dimensional
              plane. We become a channel for the dynamic radiation of Will, Love,
              and Creative Intelligence that is tenaciously seeking an outlet
              through consciousness to reveal the New Reality of Heaven on Earth.
              But the personality must surrender the little i - that symbol of
              dualism with its sepaated head and body - so that the Master I may
              express in all Its power and glory. The goal of every student of
              Wisdom is to transform individual identity from the self who can do
              nothing to the Self Who is doing everything NOW. Once that shift takes
              place, the old life of emptiness, illness, and lack is transformed
              into a new stage of being that experiences only fulfillment, wholeness
              and abundance...

              You are a spiritual bing embodying all of the Power of the Universe
              within you. Will you not accept this Truth and start living as the
              Light of the world that ou are? The Dawn is approacing.. .it is time to
              awaken to your Inheritance. "

              Empowerment - John Randolph Price
              BLESSING:

              God is the Spirit of Infinite Life. The power and presence
              of this existence is resident in every point in the Universe.
              The magnificent splendor of this unfolding joyous expression
              is my life and love now.

              Within my daily rountine I remember to use the drawing power
              of mind. Thoughts as a science are demonstrated abundantly
              each day. The law of correspondence between spiriutal and
              material things is wonderfully exact in its workings. So today,
              I am the energy of the living Spirit of Truth. I release any
              opinions or evaluations and righteous judgments. In all things,
              there is a blessing, so I demand to see the sanctity clearly
              revealed. My mind is clear, and I behold the radiant lovliness of
              life as the ruling mood of my day.

              Faith is nothing more or less than the operation of the thought
              forces in the form of an earnest desire, coupled with the expectation
              as to its fulfillment. With thanksgiving I send out this prayer watered
              by firm expectation that when it returns I will love to be living it!
              And so it is.
                _____________________________________

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 15, 2013

                The Morning Blessing
                 03.15.13

                Dear Friends

                It is very difficult at times to explain the unexplainable. When we can't see, feel, experience, and understand "what is happening to us" then our attention simply dismisses the strange occurrences, physical maladies, and emotional imbalances. As the months pass in this building year we are continually being pushed to move into and start developing our multi-dimensional core energetics. All the steps in this evolutionary process are being divinely orchestrated. As infusion after infusion of Immaculate Purity comes in they may cause a few of us to integrate with a vibrational healing.

                As we experience the Earth and our human bodies in the divine ascension process jumping from 3rd to 5th dimensional consciousness and reality we often forget that vibrating at those 'higher" levels is going to impact our own density! We actually have to regulate these new alchemical frequencies at the etheric (blueprint), DNA, chemical and hormonal levels. Our make-up is changing quickly, resulting in common unexplainable symptoms such as strange skin irritations (my challenge this past weekend), short periods of intense tiredness, mood swings, dizziness, ringing in the ears, co-ordination imbalances, heart palpitations or hypersensitivity, headaches or migraines that are not alleviated by painkillers, hormonal imbalances, feelings of deja'vu, dreams or odd sleeping patterns and night sweats, just to name a few.

                If, like me, you are continually finding yourself tending aliments resulting from a New universal order of vibration then give yourself an extra treat today. These symptoms are the earmarks of the New Era -- they are affirming for you at the physical plane that:
                • the seven master glands are being energetically impacted which is affecting the alchemical secretion process of hormones from the glands into the body (mood swings).
                • the throat chakra is opening and transmuting the inner ear area so that a deeper sense of perception and understanding can awaken (dizziness).
                • the etheric system sustaining the central nervous system, heart, and electromagnetic field of the body is changing (tingling or muscle weakness).
                • the technology of the heart chakra is changing, it is opening a deeper chamber and is therefore, at times, putting extra pressure on the physical organ (heart palpitations).
                • the pineal and pituitary glands are being energetically bombarded at the moment by specific stellar light activity that is deepening our opening to living as Soul, therefore they are struggling to re-vitalize the link between the nervous and endocrine systems (headaches).
                • the skin, which is the largest organ of the body, is being encouraged to release or clear old fears and restrictions. The vehicle is actively taking steps to maintain longevity, knowledge, health and wellness (skin irritations).
                Since this is part of our Divine Mission to reclaim our Divine Birthright we are going to survive each unfortunate condition. Continue to explore what works best for you. I have found that essential oils are my new best friend. And I haven't been reading what each oil is for either. I take myself to the essential oil display with symptom-in-body and just begin sniffing! I leave with whatever gave me the best results. I know it could sound a bit bizarre to many, but we are now Different and all the healing elements now must filter through new codes, energies and elements into the physical and ethic bodies. Ask your guides and angels to show you the best way to interface these latest energetic components with your personal system.

                I have also found it helpful to request the assistance of a Healing Facilitator upon retiring each night. There are many standing within the Presence of God who will show, teach, or treat us with the all-encompassing Nature of the New Balance which will allow for a harmonious bio-chemical, hormonal alignment to occur within the body.

                Lastly, it may help to remind yourself that as an Eternal Being this is an ancient and transformative process that you have done before. You are an Anointed One with the spiritual powers that are going to bring a genuine healing experience to planet Earth. You are the High Priests and Priestesses of the Mystery Schools gone by, and you possess the magical alchemical powers to bring this new Illumined Realm of Truth into being.

                Thanks for volunteering to be a powerful instrument of Spirit in the physical plane,
                BLESSING:

                The weaving of creative memory within the biology of my very Being links me with the All-That-Is. Divine Mind has launched her cosmic light into the multidimensional form of conscious expression as (your name). I am Universal Awareness existing
                at the cellular level.

                The Divine within me now assists the physical system adjust the massive influx of  viberational resonance that are showering our environmental spectrum with the energy overtones of peace, love,and Oneness. The energy fields that surround these thought forms easily integrate within the structure of my molecular intelligence. Actualization of a new universal paradigm now housed and activated in physical density. The neurological system permits and encourages the flow of this new expanded vibratory field of light and essence of life force. The "shift of ages" has blessed my consciousness and I now allow my physical intelligence to mirror this Divine Love and Peace in order that Oneness truly be grounded in earth. The subatomic seeds of transformational Oneness now restructure the cyclical memory of the mitochondria in the cells. When these seeds take root they shall transmute old feelings and impulses in the cellular cytoplasm. This acquisition of light generates cleansing -- stem cells now expand into new territory. Cellular regeneration is fluid, and I am stilled and soothed in this high vibration metabolism. Within the density of matter the nervous system generates light fields of fluid, photonic information. Each neurosynapsis delivering fiber optic spiral so high velocity energy. With this energy stabilized clarity, identity, and power can reverberate from the nucleus of each cell.

                Each cell of my physical creation and each thought form of creation is energetically attuned to the transcendent state of cosmic peace, unconditional love, and light. I am balanced with divine harmonics and can consciously bring forward an empowered relationship to All-That-Is through a living body. I contain worlds and universes within my body and I celebrate the golden thread of Divine Creation infusing all. And so this integrating experience is. Amen.
                _____________________________________

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 19, 2013

                  The Morning Blessing
                   03.19.13

                  THOUGHTS AND HEALTH ...

                  Dear Friends,

                  "Our body is really the product of our thoughts. We're beginning to understand in medical science the degree to which the nature of thoughts and emotions actually determines the physical substance and structure and function of our bodies."

                  If our entire bodies are replaced within a few years, as science has proven, then how can it be that degeneration or illness remain in our bodies for years? It can only be held there by thought, by observation of illness, and by the attention given to the illness.

                  Instead, think thoughts of perfection.

                  Think thoughts of perfection. Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts. Know there is only perfection, and as you observe perfection you must summon that to you. Imperfect thoughts are the cause of all humanity's ills, including disease, poverty, and unhappiness. When we think negative thoughts we are cutting ourselves off from our rightful heritage. Declare and intend, "I think perfect thoughts. I see only perfection. I am perfection." I banished every bit of stiffness and lack of agility right out of my body. I focused on seeing my body as flexible and as perfect as a child's, and every stiff and aching joint vanished. I literally did this overnight.

                  You can think your way to the perfect state of health, the perfect body, the perfect weight, and eternal youth. You can bring it into being, through your consistent thinking of perfection.

                  BLESSING:

                  The elegant universe is a dazzling Divine force of Infinite Right Action.
                  It is a Presence of intelligence combined with love, and It knows
                  exactly what to do, become, and be in each moment to achieve
                  perfection. I realize I am part of this evolutionary path of Light. The
                  companion "Source" of me has mapped out All That Is.

                  Today I channel this creative output of universal consciousness
                  throughout my human biology and physiology. I do this with an
                  awareness and intent of radiant, vibrant health down to the quantum
                  cellular level. I open my mind and allow healing perfection to travel
                  the heart path soothing every imbalance and discord with frequencies,
                  vibrations, modulations of perfect Universal Oneness. This unique
                  energy matrix activates the innate evolutionary codes of robust, exotic
                  health and challenges all illness or disease that attempts to resonate within
                  the cellular system. Much is changing with this accelerated consciousness
                  and all alien substances that do not originate from the goodness of Love
                  dissolve and are easily eliminated from the physical body. This temple of
                  Being is now a paradigm of an integral, full range harmonic repository
                  of vitalizing Lifewave.

                  Today I accept my connection with All That Is. I open to my intended
                  changes, and embrace the wonder of what I truly am. Joyfully I have
                  reached a new level of expression from an inner decision to immerse
                  myself in Universal Love. I am transcendence, growth, and the evolvement
                  of potent vital radiant health. It is done, and so the experience is.
                  _____________________________________

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 21, 2013

                    The Morning Blessing
                     03.21.13

                    ". . . .that we live our deepest Soul's desire not by intending
                    to change who we are but by intending to be who we are."
                    - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

                    Dear Friends,

                    Are you able to hear the words of your I AM Presence stabilizing your experience and taking dominion over your every thought, word, action and feeling?

                    As the momentum of Divine Grace and Compassion build throughout this year, your confidence and trust in this Presence will increase and become more obvious. The eternal light of our own Divinity is expanding in a rhythmic pulsation of adoration to the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Source of All That Is. Your sustaining power to hold all of this is to go about each day being mindful and conscious about living more fully every day! By intending to live more fully, to become a steward of the endearing qualities of Divine Alchemy is to embody ultimate freedom this time around.

                    The heart of God has made a promise to every Soul that focuses its attention upon the purity and power of Light contained within. You will be raised up in energy, vibration and consciousness into the loving embrace of your mighty I AM Presence. The full magnitude of this divine potential is part of your mission. It is the "Illumination" we are each remembering as a feeling in our heart and knowing in our mind; recognizing that Divine Intelligence is not outside ourselves, but rather it exists in every atom and cell of our Earthly temples.

                    Co-Creating the Light & Perfection of 2009,
                    BLESSING:

                    My sense of the One life is alive and vibrant this day.
                    God comforts me with love and light and in this tender
                    place I recognize the perfection of me! I stand in unity
                    with the perfect Divine design of all life.

                    It is my desire this day to achieve vibrational harmony with my
                    innate "creator genius." In this inevitably expanding universe
                    I go forth into the day declaring joy and appreciation for the kinds
                    of choices laid before me. I honor this God given freedom of choice
                    by letting in well-being. Letting in the clarity that comes from Spirit,
                    and letting in the abundance that is my natural state. Letting in
                    radiant health, my physical stamina, and my flexibility. Letting in my
                    ability to intuitively know my path. Letting in my sensitivity to my
                    surroundings, my opportunities to expand, to live happily and
                    peacefully. I let in who I really am! And who I really am is always
                    letting in whatever I desire. The expansion of my personal universe
                    happens joyously, naturally, creatively, and eternally today. Thus I
                    am an expression of God on Earth.

                    Content and complete in the knowing that I am God's demonstration
                    of health, wealth, happiness, and wholeness I give thanks. My life
                    is the blessing of Light. And so it is.
                    _____________________________________

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 22, 2013

                      The Morning Blessing
                       03.22.13

                      Dear Friends,

                      The corridors of Self and Soul have now merged. All beings upon this planet Earth can hear their destiny singing its lullaby as it weaves peace, love, harmony and light into their physical existence. Just as Gaia herself is exploding and imploding with New life so are we. . . there will not be one space in this dimension that is not softened and cleared by Universal Purity and Grace. We now come face to face with the reflection of our Soulselves. True embodiment of this self allows each to feel loved beyond what you have previously felt by any external or internal force. This New love rushes in like an imagined chorus of angels uplifting and celebrating you because YOU are the exquisite treasure of Divinity in Form.

                      Because of this latest celebration many, many, many heart centers will now open completely and flood this Earth domain with the same God celebration. You will no longer care who wronged you, it will not matter how to get clients or build a practice, health challenges are cured by faith, and having to get clear about where you are heading become insignificant because a Great Calm has settled within the core of you AND YOU CAN FEEL IT. This calm is the Presence you have spent a great deal of time and effort looking for. It is your eternal essence and you will know you have connected to it when you are feeling that you are loved, that you are safe, and that you have no need to ever complain, judge, or join in another's drama ever again.

                      Alone with this Presence in meditation you can experience the Joy fireworks that are occurring. And beyond the fireworks you can sense the connection to All-That-Is. You experience cellularly knowing that you are Absolute Radiance commanding a human existence for exact purposes. You now realize those purposes as the blessings that open one's world to the animation of Divinity. Your Soul goodness is felt congruently in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fields of your Being. The Grail Point of you as God's grace and abundance is now reaching into places within your awareness that have been dormant since ancient times.

                      Seek to become a channeling column of this New heart love. Visualize your chakra centers transmuting the debris of past and present perceptions that keep you from moving into a higher and brighter light. Use thought and intention to open portals of transcendence that can quicken your delivery into this stabilized auric field of I AM Presence. Consciously disconnect from all stresses and strains in your daily existence so that your Soul can lovingly balance you within your destiny birthright points. The chaos and dramas are the only illusions left that smokescreen you from the power of the Calmed Presence.

                      It is time; a heavenly decree was mandated that all shall see and be the reflection of Divinity this lifetime. The path of God Presence Embodiment is here filling all with a childlike wonder that enables us to view the world in marvelous and mystical ways. And when you are ready you will be lifted into a joyous, worry-free, trust-filled zone of inner peace. Then expressing this true nature, you will be able to inspire all those who are curiously drawn to drink from your Cup.

                      Oh, the secrets of illumination . . . hosanna in the highest!
                      BLESSING:

                      Today, where I stand, I witness the fundamental goodness permeating the universe.
                      I open my mind and heart this morning to the One all-wise Intelligence present in all life. I am its spiritual awakening and passage of experience in a harmonized and unified human existence. I live from this inner subliminal reality and allow it to transcribe my physical realities into sacred structure.

                      In this moment of unrealized, unlimited possibility of potential I claim a new relationship between Spirit and Body. With the power and authority of creation, I feel the will of Spirit now directly controls and determines the movements and law of the body. Filled with Right-Idea and light and action my body operates from the power of spiritual consciousness into a true and fit and perfectly responsive instrument of Spirit. This new relation of the Spirit and the Body is a free acceptance of the whole of its material nature in place of rejection. I lovingly care for this perfect and faultless use of my Divine material.  Just as I have liberated my mind with Truth consciousness, I now spiritualize my personal utilization of Matter. The body consciousness is a patient servant and can be in its large reserve of possibilities a potent instrument of light and action in physical nature. From the higher planes of my own Self-Mastery I gift Shay  body with health, strength, duration, physical perfection, bodily happiness, freedom from suffering, and ease. I know the body organism to now be a self-acting, self-effectuating center of awareness and knowledge. With ignorance gone this organism is flooded by a supreme Infinite Intelligence which forever meets, assimilates, and harmonizes Itself with all the forces of existence that surround and press upon the body. The body consciousness, being uplifted and purified by the flames of the One true consciousness is ready to dissolve the subconscious limitations and restrictions it has acquired from my personal character and ego. This perfecting new sensation permits the Soul direct, willed, and conscious action through out this body temple.

                      With this Truth, I am stilled in holy reverence because I know, I know I AM the highest state of  Self-Being for the supreme supra-consciousness of the One omnipresent reality. I have ordered it so as the purity of  Spirit, and so it is. Amen.
                      _____________________________________

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 26, 2013

                        The Morning Blessing
                        03.26.13

                        Dear Friends,

                        Life here is precious, for we are love and light evolving as beauty and joy each and every moment. Today you can begin to feel this divine Selfhood by being who you really are. Each time you look into the mirror, go beyond your personality and see the divinity that is within. Make it a point to see yourself as Spirit in all you think, say and do. Yes, you have many personality traits in your human form. Many of which you are constantly attempting to transform because you judge them as either a positive or a negative. But in truth, we are all Divinity remembering what we have been all along. Each of us on a separate path, mirroring sign posts to one another "Grow," "Love," and  "Trust."  Be grateful for each meaningful shortcoming because it is an exercise that can assist you in partaking of your own divinity.

                        Growing from my soul character today,
                        BLESSING:

                        The answer to everything is contained within Spirit. This spirit is the
                        infinite source of all intelligence, all love, all wisdom, all power,
                        all forgiveness...whatever the need, Spirit is the source. And with that
                        source, I am intimately at One. I know that whatever my need is,
                        regardless of how long that need has existed, its answer is within.
                        Within me, within my consciousness, within the divine spark of Spirit
                        that I am, is the light of my life and the cause of my very being.

                        I now declare my readiness to understand, to know, to fully realize that
                        this answer I seek is at hand: it is present, within me, here and now. I
                        may be pointed towards it by overhearing a chance word, reading just the
                        right passage, or a gentle or sudden sense of understanding. I am ready
                        to open my heart and my life to this answer, and on its hearing, accept
                        it totally.

                        Nothing is ever set in stone; everything is fluid. The past and all of
                        its old choices do not matter; it is this moment in which I cocreate my
                        tomorrow. I set about doing it from a clear understanding that the
                        answers, if not immediately apparent, are there for the accepting. And
                        accept them I do. I begin to see my own life as a fluid work in
                        progress, easily molded to fit my new expanded awareness. I don't have
                        to suffer to get it; I don't have to have "life lessons" happen; I
                        simply wake up and know the truth that has always been here for the
                        knowing.

                        I give my thanks for the immediacy and perfection of the spiritual laws
                        that work upon belief and feeling with such precision; I give thanks for
                        the ultimate love of this universe that rushes to fulfill my every need.
                        I gratefully accept my good and know that it can only prosper all life;
                        I accept my new consciousness, knowing it only awakens all life, and I
                        accept that whatever I need, whatever the form, it is to be found in
                        Spirit. And so it is.
                        _____________________________________

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 29, 2013

                          The Morning Blessing
                          03.29.13

                          There are two simple truths you need to
                          accept if you are to move effortlessly
                          into the world of soul, the world which is
                           based on the laws of love.

                          Dear Friends,

                          First Truth is:  You're Ready. You are ready to release the fearful beliefs that have kept you bound to the concept of separation. You are ready to accept the reality of love that is the foundation of your existence. And you are ready to give love to everyone in every way, for that is the only way you will fully experience it for yourself.

                          Second Truth is:  You Are Holy. Who you really are is beyond the scope of your imagination. If you are one with the Divine Pulse of creation, then you are also one with the holiness of God. When you realize this, when you begin to perceive this truth within everyone you meet, including yourself, then the world will change by itself. You are holy, and that cannot change. When you accept that you are ready, and that the truth in you is the very essence of holiness, then you will recognize the next teacher - the Messenger of Love. It is this teacher who will take you through the Door of Eternity, to the very seat of the soul.

                          BLESSING:

                          The sacred books, the inspired writings, all come from the same
                          source -- God, God speaking through the souls of those who open
                          themselves that He may speak through. I perceive that God as the
                          deep place within me that has the power to transform my human
                          existence, the sound and the feelings that engage me to realize
                          the vital principles of this One.

                          One doesn't grasp a great truth. One opens to it hoping that one
                          day it will drift past your ear and be caught in the net of your
                          awareness, then sink into the soul where it will resonate with the
                          vibrating strings of the heart. And in that fateful moment grace
                          descends and you are shown the absurd, laughable limitations of
                          the impermanent human life. The day-to-day experiences spark
                          inspirations of Wisdom and Love which is the breath of the power
                          of God. A practice of true worship is established by willingly
                          accepting the Self as a poised, vital idea rooted in Spirit. Belief
                          in the fact that we are all the action of God made manifest, and
                          displaying the Allness of God right where each is.

                          This is my life, and with an earnest, sincere heart I let it unfold in
                          splendor. I am in tune with the Infinite Spirit of Life and Power that
                          is back of all, uniquely individualized. I delight in knowing and
                          feeling my life is the life of God. I am a holy eternal attribute of the
                          One that never ceases being. And so it is.
                          _____________________________________

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 2, 2013

                            The Morning Blessing
                             04.02.13

                            Dear Friends,

                            Today's note is the last I'll write as your spiritual mentor. I'm moving into my son's company and will be involved in bringing consciousness to younger minds and bodies with his healthy vending business.
                            During the last six weeks of 2012, from Halloween to the Winter Solstice, a reshuffling of priorities was unfolding and I began to feel the completion of my work with The Morning Blessings. The winter's cloak of hibernation and solitude afforded me an excellent time for rest and reflection. During those months I've moved toward the new avenues of Light and followed the direction Spirit was leading. The new "work" I am being charged with is exciting and engaging. I wondered if I could possibly keep both going? However, the Spring Equinox energies have aroused clarity and now new ideas and inspiration are bursting forth with vigor and vibrant confidence. I must use the new building blocks the Universe and my Higher Self are offering if I am to stay true to everything I know.
                            The Morning Blessings, Science of Mind, each of my students and every one of you - those I have been blessed to have exchanged emails with, and those I have not, those that feel like intimate family and those I simply know are, have been an integral part of my life for the past 8+ years. As a spiritual guide and teacher, I've worked with thousands of people aspiring to realize their truest nature. As I transition to my latest True North I'll take with me the heart-connectedness we've shared.
                            We've made it through the Ascension Portal. With the intense energies of the ascension in retreat and the deceleration becoming more evident, a slower pace of life is restoring stability to our lives. As all begins to change you are prepared to deepen your own insights. Your Soul is here and ready to inspire you with new possibilities. While the energy quality is calmer, it is easier to be fully present in the moment and to see what's going on in every direction around you with astonishing clarity. I am leaving you fashioned with a new crystalline Light (light=wisdom) glowing in your field.
                            As you witness things settling into the new order and wisdom be patient and confident. The actual planetary grid system has changed and the protocols by which the dark and light engage each one another have altered. The Light now has a bigger impact - a far more powerful one. Yet still you need to understand that Spirit moves slowly, especially within a linear timeframe of how fast consciousness is able to change on a planet.
                            The next fifteen years, the change-over years, are when many old dysfunctional systems will fall apart to be replaced by new systems built on respectful understandings of reality. Humanity will be making numerous adjustments to its beliefs, attitudes and lifestyles; the center of balance and sanity will be found again in society; yet to achieve this, extremes must be reined in and limits set. During the change-over, people will have a great desire for the old-energy stability to be restored, yet the clearing away of out-moded energies is like one season giving way to the next.
                            When you see such experiences taking place don't make a judgment that 2013 is not what you thought. When you witness more imbalance on the planet, even some things you didn't expect - and indeed there will be - don't throw up your hands and say, "Here it is again. We didn't make a difference." Because you did. Planetary shifting works slowly. Energy is shifting.
                            The now-forming foundations of the new era will represent new refinements in human consciousness, and to achieve such refinement humanity will have to see beyond personal beliefs and projections, into a crystal clear recognition of the connection to All Life. As a species we have suffered from psychic ignorance and separation from our natural abilities. As the value of compassion, cooperation and the connectedness of all life are recognized the behavior in modern society will morph and the wounds that arose from humanity's fears and ignorance will heal.
                            I am ready to pass the torch of transformation on to you. Each of you in my spiritual family knows from the core of your being that you ARE the journey of Spirit here to embrace its essence once again in daily life. You are in that group of humans who have awakened to the realization that God is inside.
                            I sit within the heart of the Universe and am filled with love and deep, deep gratitude for every moment I have spent with you. Thank you for enriching and expanding my life, blessing the sacred Collective life of humanity, and for working so diligently to shift planetary consciousness.
                            In the truest sense, we are all magicians playing with the forces of creation in the material world to bring about a new future infused with the vibrations and frequencies of Love.
                            I invite you to contact me at any time at angela@...
                            Shaping a new era is truly a noble task and it has been a pleasure to share a bit of this endeavor with you,