The Creator Writings by Jennifer Farley. ~ Free Falling

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013

      http://jenniferfarley1.wordpress.com/
      http://jenniferfarley1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/free_fall_by_geironimo1.jpg

      Free Falling

      The idea of letting go of the certainties of the regular world and free-falling into what can be is frightening because you do not know exactly what awaits you. But, my love, it can be done! Do not hold so tightly to what is that you strangle the possibility of what could be. ~ Creator

      http://jenniferfarley1.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/free_fall_by_geironimo1.jpg