Suzan Caroll: Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 5, 2013

      Newsletter Banner
      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

                                                  March 5, 2013
      Another Spring Seminar

      Multidimensions.com and Dr. Suzanne Lie Presents
      THE RETURN
      of our Spring Seminar ~ April 5,6 &7

      Buttfly.jpg

      Spring is here!

      Join us as we plant the seeds for THE RETURN to our true Multidimensional SELF.
      The small seedlings are peaking just above the foundation of who we pretended to be.
      Now we begin THE RETURN to who we ARE!

      THE PROGRAM
            FRIDAY NIGHT
      Overview on Returning to Our Multidimensional Self
                  Our Multidimensional SELF and the Dimensions
                  Our Multidimensional SELF and Our Chakras
                  Chakras and Dimensions

      SATURDAY:
                  MORNING
      Meeting Our Higher Expression of SELF
      Journey through the Fourth Dimension
      Symptoms of Transmutation for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Chakras

                  AFTERNOON
      Merging with our Higher Expression of SELF
                  Journey into Lightbody and across the Void
                  Threshold of the Fifth Dimension and New Earth
                  Symptoms of Transmutation for 4th and 5th Chakra

                  EVENING
      Being Our Fifth Dimensional SELF and Beyond
                  Journey to the Higher Fifth Dimension and Inter-dimensional Travel
                  Symptoms of Transmutation for 6th and 7th Chakra

          SUNDAY MORNING
      Transmissions from Our Higher Expression of SELF
      Opening Our Third Eye
                  Connecting Our Third Eye and High Heart

      (Each section of the program will begin with group instructions, which will be followed by meditations to gain a deeper insight on the information. Then everyone will split into small groups to intimately discuss their inner experience. A spokesman for the small group will then share the group experience with everyone.)

      THE PLACE

      Aldersgate Retreat Center
      Pic1.jpg
      925 Haverford Ave Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

      DATES AND TIMES
      The Seminar begin Friday, April 5, 2013 at 4:00pm PST
      And concludes on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 2:00pm PST

      FEE of $450 Includes

       2 nights lodging

      Pic2.jpg
      5 meals catered by the Lodge

      Sleeping for over 28 people
      Three rooms with one double bed for couples

      Pic3.jpg

      Beautiful Surroundings

      Pic4.jpg
      Pic5.jpg

      Camaraderie, Inspiration, Meditations and Fun

      Interested? Please email Suzanne Lie PhD at:

      Aldersgate is located close to the ocean in Pacific Palisades, California, just north of Santa Monica and south of Malibu. The closest airport is Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), about 19 miles south.
      maps.jpg

      Can't make it in person?  Join us from the comfort of your home via our

      Live Streaming Audio

      which includes a chat room where you can communicate with other online participants.

      Only $99   Register now by clicking:

      We hope to See You There

      Message From The Arcturians

      TheReturn.jpg
      The Return

      Dear Ascending Ones,
      As you continue your process of returning to your Multidimensional SELF, you will be releasing the components of your self that are no longer needed. For example, as a child you needed someone outside of you to tell you what to do. However, now that you are an adult, you are able to listen to you own inner voice.

      Since you are returning to your Multidimensional SELF, the choices and actions of your ego are no longer necessary or enjoyable. Therefore, you will be placing more and more of your attention and intention on the SELF to whom you are returning. This shift of focus so expands your consciousness that you are beginning to remember your innate multidimensional thinking and expanded perceptions.

      As you continue this metamorphosis the small voice of the Divine Child calls out, "Take me with you." We remind you to welcome your Divine Child and realize that he/she has always been within your High Heart. Your Divine Child became the one you identified as yourself before you began your process of ascension. Now that "Child" can lead you into your SELF.
        ADream.jpgYour Divine Child represents your first eight cells that are stored in the ATMA of the Three Fold Flame of your High Heart. Within these first eight cells is all that you have learned from your many incarnations on physical Earth. These eight cells also hold the pattern of lives in which you ascended (returned to SELF) in your other incarnations.

      When you died you returned to the Wheel of Life and Death in the fourth dimensional aura of planet Earth. On the other hand, when you ascended you returned to your fifth dimensional Lightbody. It is your Lightbody that carries you across the Great Void between the fourth dimension and the higher worlds of the fifth dimension and beyond.

      During this era of planetary transformation many ascending ones will be acknowledging their Divine Child who remembers all their past ascensions. More and more ascending ones are choosing to connect with the fifth-dimensional threshold world even though they could move on into higher dimensional realities. They are making this choice in order to participate in the great honor of assisting with the creation of New Earth.

      Please remember that in every version of the fifth dimension and beyond there is no time. Therefore, you are returning to a reality that has always existed and is simultaneously in the process of creation. In fact, whenever you travel inter-dimensionally, you enter a new reality by calibrating your consciousness to the resonance of that world. Then, when you merge your great multidimensional essence with that world, it re-sets the entire reality. This reset creates new options and opportunities that did not exist before your entry.

      Thus, your entry into a reality that has existed beyond time is re-created by your presence. Do you see dear ascending ones how much power you have within you? The contribution of your essence has the ability to alter an entire way of life. In fact, even within your time-bound earth vessel you influence the Collective and Planetary Consciousness of Earth with your every out-breath. Conversely, the Collective and Planetary Consciousness of Earth are influenced by your every out-breath.

      Your breath has great power. Your first breath at birth indicates that you were alive (logged into the 3D Game) and your last breath at your death indicates that you are dead (logged out of the 3D Game). In other words, the Spiritual Essence of your breath enters your form at birth and leaves your form at death. However, since you are your spiritual essence, you are not born, nor do you die.

      It is your form that is born and your form that dies. Remember that in order to enter into a form-based reality, you must first create a body based on the molecular resonance and configuration of that reality. Then when your body is fully formed, your Spirit enters that form.

      New Earth resonates to the fifth dimensional threshold after the Great Void between lower worlds where having a form means you are alive and higher worlds where having a form is a choice. In preparation for your journey across this Void, your physical form is in the process of transmuting into your Lightbody that will carry you across the Void.
        NewEarth(1).jpg
      However, because planet Earth is also ascending, as your form transmutes into a higher frequency of expression, so does your entire reality. Hence, both people and planet are simultaneously recalibrating their form to higher and higher frequencies. Since your form/body is comprised of the elements of the reality you are experiencing, when your reality transmutes into higher frequencies, you must match that frequency shift to remain within that reality.

      Therefore, your consciousness is constantly recalibrating to higher and higher frequencies of light, and your body must recalibrate itself, as well. If your state of consciousness becomes too much higher than your body, you will "die," as your consciousness is of a resonance that cannot be contained in your lower frequency vessel.

      Your physical earth vessel is comprised of the third dimensional elements of earth, air, fir, water, and ether. These elements are transmuting into their fourth dimensional expression of Elementals.
      • Earth Elementals are titled Gnomes,
      • Air Elementals are titled Sylphs,
      • Fire Elementals are Salamanders,
      • Water Elementals are Undines and
      • Etheric Elementals represent the blending of spirit-into-matter.

      The fourth dimensional Elementals carry the breath of Gaia within them and share Her essence with you via your in-breath. With your every inhale the Elementals bring in the higher frequency of Gaia's fourth dimensional:
      • Earth Elemental into your body
      • Air Elemental into your breath
      • Fire Elemental into your neural synapses
      • Water Elemental in your blood and cerebrospinal fluid
      • Etheric Elemental into your aura

      Your earth vessel must then adapt to these higher frequencies of energy. Often this adaptation begins by releasing that which was part of the self that you pretended to be. Once you have released the aspects of yourself that have become too low of a resonance for your transmuting form, you will be able to exhale your higher frequency of breath into Gaia's world. Hence, you will share your transmutation with Gaia, just as She has shared Her transmutation with you.

      In this manner:
      • Your transmuting body (Earth) aligns with the transmuting body of Gaia.
      • Your transmuting breath (Air) aligns with the transmuting atmosphere of Gaia.
      • Your transmuting nervous system (Fire) aligns with the transmuting nervous systems of all the life on Gaia.
      • The transmuting fluid of your body (Water) aligns with the higher frequencies of Gaia's waters.
      • As your aura transmutes from Etheric (fourth dimensional) into Spiritual (fifth dimensional), your personal consciousness aligns with the planetary consciousness, which is transmuting from third/fourth dimensional to fifth dimensional.

      The physical representation of Gaia is the third/fourth dimensional Earth and the fifth dimensional representation of Gaia is New Earth. As you, the ascending ones, entrain your personal consciousness with the planetary consciousness of Gaia and all her inhabitants, you contribute greatly to the planetary ascension.

      30ChangeFuture.jpg

      Simultaneously, the great mass of Gaia's ascending body contributes to your personal ascension. Then, you also gain the additional benefit of a peaceful transition into New Earth as you are surrounded and protected by the entire ascending planet.

      The challenge with this configuration of ascension (as there are many versions of ascension) is that you could easily doubt that you are ascending because you are not leaving anything. If you ascended beyond the planet, you would pull away from that reality and feel as though you are leaving Earth. Then you would have physical evidence of your ascension.

      However, depending on physical evidence is not consistent with ascension. Instead, it is best to release your egos need for proof and trust you inner knowing that, since you and Gaia are ONE, you are both ascending together.

      In this fashion, THE RETURN involves both people and planet.

      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms
      Arcturians Explain Ascension Symptoms

      Preparing For Ascension 1
      Preparing For Ascension 1

      Preparing For Ascension 2 Activating Light Body
      Preparing For Ascension 2
      Activating Light Body

      Preparing For Ascension 3 Merging With Self
      Preparing For Ascension 3
      Merging With Self

      Preparing For Ascension Part 4 The Power Of Emotion
      Preparing For Ascension Part 4
      The Power Of Emotion

      InTheBeginning.jpg

      "I AM the creator of my reality
      And ALL patterns of resonance
      Are created by my consciousness.

      The reality that I AM creating,
      Begins with a thought form,
      Which I invent with the thoughts and emotions
      That I am consciously or unconsciously,
      Allowing to fill my heart and mind."

      Pyramid Logo

      Quick Links...
      You may Also visit:
      Join Our Mailing List

      Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277

      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 11, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        December 10, 2013
        SORRY FOR THE RESEND.
        THE WRONG NEWSLETTER WENT OUT
        SUE

        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, December 14
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday, December 14, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
        To hear audio and register please click:

        Saturday, December 14th
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Online Healing Retreat Description:

        Event Dates in this Series
        Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
        Saturday, September, 21st
        Saturday, October, 19th
        Saturday, November 16th
        Saturday, December 14th

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

        Join us as we again go into the Core of Gaia. This time we make this journey to release the psychic scars from the sinking of Atlantis.

        Center of Earth Meditation / A Journey of self discovery
        Journey to the Center of Earth Meditation

        Just as we contributed to healing the scar of Lemuria's sinking in our last meeting, this time we will assist to heal the scar of Atlantis's sinking. We have carried these psychic scars during most of our myriad incarnation on Earth. As we release the trauma the death of two major civilizations, we can more easily release any remaining trauma from our current life on Gaia.

        The Final Sinking of Atlantis from Venus.jpg

        Visions From Venus

        We begin at the beginning of the end...

              The others, who had chosen to stay behind to assist the crossing over of the many who would die, realized that something had happened to these four.  They began to come to each of the four with their problems, and mostly with their fears.  Those who remained in the Temple were very brave indeed.

        They knew that they would all die, but they had volunteered to stay behind to assist the many dead and dying at the time of the cataclysm.  When so many people die at once in a violent and terrifying manner, the Lower Astral Planes become very turbulent.  This turbulence can ricochet back to the Physical Plane and actually make the cataclysm worse.  All those who remained realized that none of the continent would survive, but they were hoping to save the planet.  If the disaster were too tremendous, the Earth could actually become disengaged from its gravitational field and be spun off into space.  As awful as it is for a continent to be destroyed, it is far worse to lose an entire planet.

              The earthquakes and tremors were happening more often and becoming more and more severe.  Everyone knew that soon the day would come when the entire continent would be destroyed.  The people left in the cities, and the forces of darkness that remained on Atlantis, were in denial.  Those in power did not wish to lose their positions, so they flatly denied any real danger.  There had been many times of geological upheaval.  In fact, the continent had grown quite a bit smaller in the last hundred years.  The periods of upheaval would eventually end and things would return to normal.  Therefore, the dark forces continued with their Black Magic and with the use of the crystal at full power, just as they had always done.  The waiting list for the transformer was as long as ever, and all the powerful and wealthy anticipated the addition of several decades to their lives.

              However, some of the simple people, especially those who worked with animals or who worked the Earth, began to realize that something was different. These people had very limited resources and no way to leave.  The Temple had sent off its last sea ship and air machine.  The dark forces and their allied leaders, allowing no means of escape for those who stayed, viciously guarded the few vehicles that remained in the area.  More and more of these natural people came to live in or near the Temple.

        It became as crowded as it had ever been, but now with women, men, children, and animals instead of priests and priestesses.  Gradually, everyone in the temple began to partake in the sunrise and sunset ceremonies.  Even the children and animals became silent.  The members of the darkness and the rich, powerful royalty scoffed at this foolishness and continued their lives as before.  The continent was more and more separated into two different elements.  The dark and the light became increasingly defined.

              The four received, on the next full moon, a message that the end would come!  Always, when the moon was full, the configuration of the sun and moon in aspect to the crystal created a stronger energy force than usual.  This was a time of special ceremonies, as well as special usage of the crystal.  The air machines were fueled and the life regenerators were all run at full speed. The dark forces were also harnessing the increased energy off the crystal for their evil purposes.  This full moon would be in Taurus, which was a period of extraordinary power in the physical plane.  It had always been a time of special feasting and celebration.

              All the members of the Temple were warned, and even the peasants knew that something ominous was about to happen.  Everyone could feel the tension in the air.  No one left the Temple as the day approached.  The dawn ceremony was so charged with power that many people fainted or became ill, and several of the older ones died.  Many spent the entire day in meditation.

              The four had all said their good-byes to everyone and had retired to their corner rooms to spend the entire twenty-four hour period in contemplation. The Temple was placed at the tip of a peninsula and situated so that each direction had a direct view of the ocean.  Shature's room was in the North corner of the Temple, Lateen's was in the East, Vicor's was in the South, and Ramor's room was in the West corner.  No thoughts or emotions were allowed by any of the four at this time.  They were empty vessels preparing themselves to fulfill their duties.

              The first rumbling started as the full moon began to rise, and the Earth was in full turbulence as the moon reached its apex. Each of the four had spent the entire twenty-four hours in deep communion with their Divine Complements.  Shature could feel the tension of the Temple threatening to pull her consciousness down, but she chose to focus her attention on her Highest Self.  All the pain and loneliness of her life lay below her.  It was like crossing a high suspension bridge and looking only at her destination, refusing to acknowledge the treacherous rocks below.  As the tremors began, she had to discipline herself greatly to not fall into the fear.

              But as the tremors grew, so did her Inner Light.  She stared into the blank stone wall before her, and in her mind she saw the waters rushing towards her.  She knew that the others were having the same vision.  It was the vision they had all seen many times.  As she imagined this water, she saw it not as death, but as a reunion with her Lamire, reunion with her spirit and reunion with her destiny.  Her physical body was being rocked and buffeted, and she had to tie herself to her altar so that she did not fall about the small room.

              Simultaneously, the light became so strong that she was blinded by it.  She no longer saw the room around her or even her vision of the wall.  The tone was so loud and the light was so brilliant that she no longer heard the quake or even the onrushing waters.  She could no longer feel anything.  Her emotions had become extinct.  Her thoughts were unnecessary.  All that was left was this blinding golden light with its accompanying brilliant tone.  She stepped into the light as it drew her to its heart.  As she took that step, she found she was not alone.  Her Complement embraced her, and as she looked around, she saw the other four with their Complements.

              They stood in a radiant circle, and within that circle was a vortex of Light that reached below to the troubled Earth.  They did not think, nor did they feel.  They focused only on balance.  Balance to hold the Earth in its gravitational field.  They realized at that moment that all over the Earth were other groups of four serving the same purpose.  Together they formed a magnetic net of light that protected the Earth from complete destruction.  The net was an infusion of their physical and spiritual elements.  Spirit and Matter together as one!

              From the center of the vortex was a bridge filled with all the colors of the rainbow.  Across that bridge came those who believed.  Leaving behind their physical forms to the grasps of the onrushing waters, they bravely climbed the bridge to spirit. They left behind the fear and sadness in their empty vehicles because these emotions blurred their vision of the bridge.  They pushed aside their anger, at others and at themselves, because it would have trapped them in their dying physical forms.  Love alone shone in their hearts and minds.  All around the planet, even in areas where the physical vehicle was safe, brave and loving souls realized that this was the closing of an age.  In this knowledge they decided to take the opportunity to free themselves from the wheel of birth and death. Since they had faced their darkness and done mortal combat with it, they were able to own their light and see its staircase to a better way.

        As we go into the past to heal the NOW
        in preparation for Planetary Ascension
        we create our Inner Path to fifth-dimensional New Earth.

        TheTrailHome.jpg
        We need not walk that path alone,
        as our higher states of consciousness urges up to connect with our Divine Complements.

        When Gaia first enters the fifth dimension, you will likely wear your form/body at all times as a means of comfort. Comfort often comes from what is familiar, such as wearing a form. In fact, you will likely choose to wear a form of gender, as that is also familiar. However, you will remain on the fifth dimensional threshold until you have recognized and united with your Divine Complement. Your Divine Complement, also known as your Twin Flame, is the completion of your SELF that split into a gender when you first took form in the third and fourth dimensions.

        Since you are united with all life on the fifth dimension, there will be no effort in connecting with your Complement. Because there is no time or space in the fifth dimension, all you will need to "do" is to put out the call for your Twin Flame, and instantly, you will be united. You will know that this union has occurred because you will feel complete bliss and total unity. Many of you are already in contact with your Twin Flame/Divine Complement in your grounded reality, but you may not know it, as your Complement may be a child, a best friend, or a parent.

        In fact, throughout your many third dimensional incarnations, you and your Complement have met in many differing forms of relationships. (see Reconstructing Reality by Suzan Caroll) Fortunately, the instant manifestation of your thoughts in the fifth dimension will allow you to instantly perceive your Complement. On the other hand, if your thoughts and emotions become fearful, your resulting lowered consciousness will immediately return you to the lower dimensional realities.

        This return to the lower realities is in no way a punishment. It is simply a matter of resonance. Your reality is a result of your state of consciousness. In order to maintain a state of consciousness that resonates to the fifth dimension, your thoughts and emotions must be based on unconditional love, unconditional acceptance and unconditional forgiveness. We know that your grounded self may find unconditional love to be impossible to maintain. However, once in the fifth dimension, unconditional love fills the ethers, and you feel totally safe and united with all life. With more frequent experiences of the fifth dimension, it will become easier to maintain that state of consciousness.

        Your Multidimensional SELF is preparing you now for this shift by showing you how quickly your thoughts and emotions create your reality. You are also being shown any remnants of your ego attachment and service to self. You are brave spiritual warriors to confront your ego and fears again and again, so that you may regain your full Mastery of Energy (thoughts and emotions). It is because you are becoming a Master of Energy that you are able to create your own reality with your thoughts and emotions.

        With your Divine Complement by your side, the mastery of your energy is easier. Also, once you have gained a state of mastery over your thoughts and emotions, you can more easily recognize and connect with your Divine Complement. However, Your Complement may not be wearing a human form. Also, you may or may not be able to live with your Complement even once you have meet. Please remember that these agreement were made before your incarnation into this life to best serve the process of planetary ascension.

         Ask Your Divine Complement to join you on our Webinar