Inspire Me Today: Today's Brilliance from Katie Slachciak

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      We need to be clear about what we want and strong enough to stand up and say, "This is mine!" ~ Katie Slachciak

      Today's Brilliance™

      Katie  Slachciak

      Katie Slachciak

      Katie is a Holistic Life Coach who focuses on women empowerment to helping women achieve their goals!
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      I may be young, but I have lived through enough challenges and changes to offer up plenty words of wisdom!
      For starters, feel everything to the fullest, the good and the bad. The bad things like heartbreak or losing a job are going to suck, and hurt! But, if you live that pain you will be able to walk away with your lesson. If we bottle up those feelings they may come back to haunt us later. So let those feelings come up and run their course.
      Pay special attention to the hard times because that is where you will learn the best lessons. For every tragic event, heartbreak, and bad decision I have made, there has been a lesson learned. I regret nothing because without those moments in my life I would not be where I am today.
      Our thoughts control our emotions and the direction of the path we are on. Imagine being a single mom and you go to work only to find out you are laid off, effective immediately! You have two choices here, crawl into a hole of despair and self-pity, or believe something better is waiting around the corner. When you choose to embrace this sudden change as a blessing, it is as if you sling shot yourself on to a brand new path.
      With your faith that "everything will work out" comes the result that everything WILL work out! "The Universe doesn't make mistakes." That is what I live by. I am not saying that you will not be upset, and probably really mad at your employers - feel those feelings! Feel them and then release them. The longer you hang on to those negative thoughts and feelings, the longer it will be until you are able to embark on the new path that waits ahead of you.
      The first step to getting what you want, or achieving your goal is to visualize the FINAL result. If you know you want to change careers then visualize living that new career. SEE yourself doing the work and how it will feel doing a job you love! Our thoughts are so powerful; they manifest this new, amazing career that we love doing.
      My best moments are when I feel my power from within! When that power is in full force I know I can achieve anything, it's as if I'm already on top of the highest mountain top after only taking one step. We need to be clear about what we want, and strong enough to stand up and say "This is mine!" Own your life, and embrace that beautiful, STRONG, power within you!

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      Whether you would call yourself a happy person or not, this course from Neale Donald Walsch will assist you in "turning up" your current level of happiness and in believing the notion that what is true for one of us is true for all of us. It is imperative to the health and healing of our planet that we all learn to live lives that are Happier Than God.

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937