Expect Wonderful: New Article: The Gifts of the Void

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      If there are any difficulties in clicking to see the article it is included just below the announcement for everyone. :)

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier
      march 5, 2013

      Wow.
      I love it when we're so in sync!

      The writing I shared via the Daily Inspiration and in yesterday's event announcement, about the void and how we're experiencing it, really struck a chord within our community.

      I was very touched by the notes I received and in meditation preparing for our gathering for Saturday and reflecting on all this, I realized so much more about where we are, what's happening and why.

      I wrote more about this in a new article titled:

      May this further inspire you to step forth in your truth, to speak your heart about what you know of life and being, and to find ways to share this deep remembering with others -- friends, spiritual communities, online networks, any way that you resonate with that gives you the ability to live your truth.

      As we do this, our coming together, creates beautiful new patterns of sound and light which we experience as conversation, sharing, heart-connection and food for the Soul. It literally IS food for the soul, you know, making it possible for Soul to experience Earth as YOU.

      Thank you for being one of my most precious companions on this ride of a lifetime!

      Love and happiness!
      Meredith

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102

      http://www.meredithmurphy.com/2013/03/emergence-identifying-as-keepers-of-frequency.html

      the gifts of the void, collaboration and connection

      The Shift ...through 2012 and into this new space, left many us is in a the void. Big-time!
      We may have sensed or received glimpses of what we may want to do or create, yet there has been a lot of incoming energy to process and not so much movement.
      The energy released in February -- within the Earth through an astonishing number of earthquakes and supported by heavy solar activity -- created even more spaciousness.  Now in March, the movement drawn forth from this time of stillness begins. We start to emerge from the void.
      Experiences in the void, help us know who we are. In a state of non-form, we can feel our own energy, we can be without expectations, we can refresh and renew. We can emerge bringing this expansiveness with us, along with new possibilities.
      Experiences like this time in deep transformation, re-calibration, solitude and not-knowing, allow us to return to life having stepped out of experiences of habit and pattern. Living in new ways is hard. We encounter resistance because of old patterns and habits and much of our life is unconsciously lived and expressed out of these patterns and habits.
      This long period in the void has served us by interrupting this pattern. We might realize that the meaning-void, the energy-void, the tired-void, all serve us by interrupting the busy-auto-pilot mode of our lives.
      On an energetic level, amazing things are taking place.
      Each of us is bringing the fullness of our own harmonics more completely into our human system. Our Higher Self is merging more fully with us, in and as form. We are embracing our true identity as Keepers of Frequency in the New World. As keepers of frequency in this reality, by allowing ourselves to evolve and upgrade our energies, we are altering the harmonics of human consciousness.
      You, cycled out from the Great Central Sun to be here in this moment ... and the extension of your Soul into this expression of being is what is expanding. Embodying a fuller presence of our Soul Song is an innate ability of all beings, and one which will become increasingly important in the establishment of the new reality. Increasingly you are able to synchronize your being here with the Cosmic Mind, the Cosmic Rhythm, the tonality of your continuum of being, and be more fully present takes as an expanded expression of you, in form.
      When we come together with one another, to live our multidimensional understanding, to collaborate with our human presence and our non-physical Family of Light, we bulid our capacity to live the new ways at the leading edge. In these moments of shared focus, we orient to the emerging qualities of life and the newness we will feel as we tune to these subtle realms of understanding and experience with one another, helps us to live at the leading edge of our own consciousness and presence. Living in these new ways, regularly co-creating with others and in our own meditation and daily practices, supports us in letting go more fully of the old paradigms. Gradually we replace ways of living our lives, ways of being connected and in community, ways of living together on Earth, with new behaviors and methods of connecting, collaborating and creating.
      Community, friendship, coming together and creating these conscious multidimensional connections and gatherings is powerful in part because in shared focus we are in a state of re-union. We experience the unity we are, more explicitly. When we're with others who are awakened to this remembering, we feel a deep sense of meaning and nourishment. The longing we have to be One with everything, is met in some ways very profoundly by our shared connections as conscious multidimensional beings.
      Our coming together is also very important because there is an amplified ability to ground cosmic energies as knowing, as insight, as structure and presence and to practice and establish our lifestyle in new ways that reflect the truth we now have remembered about the nature of our human experience. Many people will feel the intensity of the energy from such connections! It's radiant and powerful. When we gather in groups, we create intensified, concentrated energies with our shared focus, and we can extend this, intentionally so that this gift of our attention and connection is amplified, creating even more benefit for everyone and everything.
      Through discovering individually and then coming together and sharing, we create and find our ways of being and living in the New Paradigms of Consciousness, we grow. Exploring and co-creating, collaborating and connecting with others who are aware of the New Reality helps us to live with more clarity, more confidence, more appreciation of life and our presence here. It's a huge confirmation of our inner knowing and often there is a sense of deep belonging and relief as we get to share these fundamental knowings with one another. This deeper co-creation leads to increased self-love and joy for each of us, as we live more authentically. Incredibly, this willingness to explore and experiment in connection and community establishing the new ways of being human and living the New Consciousness, opens us to more abundance! Abundant health and well-being, abundant clarity, abundant energy, abundant resources such as money and ideas. By living more authentically we create greater alignment, which allows us to not only receive more, but to experience and nourish ourselves deeply with the love and innate sense of that are our true nature. We replenish ourselves! We gain strength and confidence in living on Earth and can share our sincere enthusiasm and joy with one another, creating greater openness and courage (heart-truth) in our world.
      If you'd like to learn more about the Expect Wonderful opportunities for collaboration, connection and co-creation, click HERE
      For more about what's happening in terms of energy and the new qualities, here are links to Archangel Michael's recent messages:
      I celebrate your beauty and participation in this co-creation of our new world! It's an awesome task to carry light. We need each other to do this work, that's why we're all here.
      Blessings and love to you, Family of Light!
      Namaste!

      © 2009-2013, Meredith Murphy, Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved. http://www.expectwonderful.com You are absolutely welcome to share and distribute this content on-line by linking, "liking," or as written text as you feel guided. Please make sure to keep the integrity of any and all articles by including the unaltered text in it's entirety (including title) & a working website link to the original post. Permissions for use in print, video, media or other ways may be requested from Expect Wonderful by emailing Meredith@... Lastly, none of the content on this site, may be used to charge others money to receive it via email, or to have access to it. It must be given freely, as it is here.