Can You Feel The New Cosmic Energy?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013

    Source/Post: இ Dance off Light from the Universe۞

    Can You Feel The New Cosmic Energy?

    “Every day of your life you are aware of energy.
    Energy is in those moments when you think of someone and feel a warm glow,
    or you walk into a room and feel bad vibes, or how color can create stress,
    or a piece of music can make you cry or want to dance..
    Mwhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...have a wonderfulllllll Magic weekend with Love and Powerfullllllllllllllllll Energy of Light my dear Sisters and Brothers ♥ ♥ ♥