New training with Global Teleclass -- Communicating with your Angels & Guides and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

      A special announcement from
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 5, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Hi everyone. I'm a presenter in the Global Teleclass teleseries this month, on March 29 (I'm talking about communicating with your angels and spirit guides) and I'm also introducing you to this month's Global Teleclass lineup of the world's top speakers and teachers on a wide variety of topics.

      You can participate in as many classes as you wish from the comfort of your home and convenience of your telephone or computer.

      At this platform, you will be trained, motivated and inspired by some of the most respected speakers in the Personal Development and Health fields.

      Click on the following link or copy and paste it into your web-browser to view and register for classes:

      http://www.globalteleclass.com

      For the month of March, scheduled speakers include:

      Personal Development Department: Brad Yates, Dan Hanneman, Harrison Klein, Jonette Crowley, Jennifer Hoffman, Katana Abbott,Kelle Sutliff, Margo Mateas, Michelle Manning-Kogler, Michelle Phillips, Michele Rosenthal, and Norma Hollis

      Health Department: Brandi Rollins, Dr. David Minkoff, Dr.Robert Pease, Jennifer Cornbleet, James Lemire, MD, Dr. Karen Vieira, and Sierra Bender

      Remember, these classes are being offered at no cost to you and you can participate from the comfort of your home and convenience of your telephone or computer.

      Register today!

      http://www.globalteleclass.com

      and you can click here  for my class, How to Communicate with your Angels and Spirit Guides, which is March 29 at 8PM US central time. A handout is available for my class too (I know you love those) so be sure to register so the handout is sent to you.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful and Evolved Living

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 6, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Join me at the EVOLVE Now Summit, March 22-24, 2013 in the world's most powerful energy point, Hot Springs, Arkansas (really!
      Visit the website to learn more.

      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139