Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman March 4, 2013 newsletter -- The Energies of March

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      March 4, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Today is one of my favorite days of the year (no, it's not my birthday, which is in April). It's March 4th, which, when spoken says 'move, march forth, go, time to move forward.' And how appropriate that is. As I write in the 'Energies of Month' article, 'any month that begins with the Pope's resignation, the hospitalization of the Queen of England and the US government's sequester is bound to be eventful.' And we are just at the beginning of March, which is a long month.

      The year seems to have started a little slowly but don't be fooled, there is a lot happening under the surface right now. This will be a month for learning the truth and connecting with our divine power, which I explain in the 2013 Predictions. They're still available and you can get them here, the EVOLVE ebook is also still available on that page.
      Mercury is now officially retrograde and its placement in Pisces is an invitation for us to reflect on how we integrate our human and divine selves. Is it an equal partnership or are we reluctant to change our ways because we think we have to be 'holy'?

      Divinity is about wholeness, not holiness. We cannot be less human to be divine, it must be an equal partnership.

      As we approach the Equinox of March 22, which I have written about as the end of the 3D polarity, we have much support, from many different sources, to allow ourselves to access to align with and integrate these energies which will allow us to be whole, equal participants with all of the Universe and not limited by the energetic restrictions of the third dimension.

      That said, the three week Mercury retrograde period is when things can go wrong, so be aware of misunderstandings, mixups, miscommunications, missed appointments, travel delays, etc. Double check everything, just to be sure.

      This week's article is the Energies of March message -- hold onto your hat, it's going to be a v-e-r-y interesting month. You can read this week's article below.
      Our participate in 3D ends on the Equinox of March 22 and is why I have planned our EVOLVE Now Summit in Hot Springs, Arkansas for that weekend. This is one of the world's major power centers and it's the right venue for us to celebrate the end of this very long journey. Click here to sign up, the early registration price expires after this week.

      I hope you will join me for 3 days of celebrating the end of 3D, our evolution, with 3 powerful workshops, a visit to the crystal mine, and more.

      I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      EVOLVE NOW Summit is March 22-24, 2013 This year's theme is EVOLVE -- Life at the Speed of SOUL.
      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase
       after March 11, 2013.

      Join Jennifer at the EVOLVE Now Summit March 22-24, 2013, to celebrate our evolution at the Spring Equinox and the end of 3D. 3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more. March 22-24, 2013.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      The Energies of March
      Any month that starts out with the Catholic Pope's retirement, hospitalization of the Queen of England, and the US government in sequester promises to be interesting. That what has happened in the first three days of March and it's going to be a long month.  In January we adapted to the post-2012 energies, tired and a little disillusioned and disappointed. In February we discovered all of the blocks that have limited us, including our soul wounds, karmic cycles, partners, beliefs and distractions. It was a tough month as we processed one thing after another. And now we have March and it will definitely be a mixed bag of madness and mayhem with a lot of truth, insights and validation. We also have the year's most powerful date in March, the 22nd, which heralds the end of 3D (as in the energy supporting 3D will be over). We'll be celebrating that at the EVOLVE Now Summit event in Hot Springs, I hope you can be there too! Learn more about it here.........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      • 1 60 minute session and
      • 2 30 minute sessions
      • clearly defined path to clarity and transformation
      • weekly detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • recordings of your sessions
      In the first session we define the issues you want to work on, define their source and create the path to resolution. You will have homework to do, notes and questions from our session, and a recording of each session. Then in our follow up sessions we celebrate your successes and continue the momentum. The results so far have been phenomenal. Through this process of guided integration clients are able to create a new, joyful and fulfilling soul path.
      Read more about this program by clicking here. I have been amazed at the level of transformation clients have achieved, including new relationships, money sources, new joy, self acceptance, more joy, more peace and even unexpected turnarounds from very unexpected sources.  Only 5 spaces available in February as this is highly intensive work.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, March 6, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064