Preparing for Equinox: Selacia's Article and 3/16 Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013

      TopSelacia's Latest Article:
      Preparing for Equinox
         A Changing World

       with updates on:

      March 16 Equinox Global Meditation
      Register HERE

      Transformers of Consciousness - Selacia's New eBook

      Blue Banner from Aaron

      Article
      Dear friends - below is my latest article ahead of Equinox and our global meditation of March 16 - just around the corner! Please note that below the article is the latest news: including discounted Equinox event admission via the special offer in my free eBook Transformers of Consciousness. Enjoy ... I look forward to your feedback! - Selacia

      heart

      Preparing for Equinox

      A Changing World
      by Selacia

      What if the world changed and you thought it was the same as before? What if you changed, too, your energy shifting so fast and so dramatically that you didn't recognize your own changes?

      Consider that these things are true. Ponder for a moment to consider what this means - in your everyday life and in a very big-picture sense. As you reflect, examples like the following may come to mind.

      The World

      The world may seem the same over time, or even worse, if you forget to question what you learn from the media and other outside sources. News that makes headlines is commonly focused on problems. Also, most issues that get attention are scrutinized in a linear way - leaving out the shades of gray and big-picture view that naturally exist.

      True change begins on an internal and subtle level, within the structures of society and between people as consciousness shifts. It takes time for the important ripples of change to be fully felt and seen. Trust, though, that they are there. Trust that you are a vital part of the mix too.

      Your actions matter. Indeed, your observation counts too. A brand-new world is created in part through observation - humanity seeing itself in a new way. You must see it for it to unfold. To do this, you need to look more deeply than the average person, noticing the subtleties and the interconnections. If you intend to notice them and be mindful, you will discover them.

      You

      You may feel stuck or delayed at times, but these experiences are not representative of your overall progress. In fact, if you focus too much on obstacles, you may miss seeing how far you have come!

      You are not the same person you were a year ago, six months ago, or even six weeks ago. As part of your awakening process in recent times, you have been exposed to countless new ideas about the true nature of reality. Some of this has occurred in your dream state, a fruitful time when your rational mind turns off and you are more open to experiencing your vast multidimensional self.

      Other factors in your accelerated awakening include your interactions with other people. Even a chance encounter with a stranger can be the catalyst for something big, allowing you to unfold in a grander way. Your very DNA is changing, too, as your body holds more light and you shed old patterns. There is a cumulative effect from these things - they matter even before you can tangibly see them. In fact, they matter right now.

      Tips for Utilizing These Moments

      Make the most of these moments with a few simple practices. If you're already doing some of these things, do them a bit more or with more mindfulness - especially when you feel challenged.

      Ironically, it's often when one is in distress that a person neglects the very spiritual practices and healing tools that could be helpful. However, you are a divine changemaker, not a lightweight. This means that you do have it within you to apply what you know, helping yourself when you most need the help.

      Be Your Own Reality Gauge - When your friends complain about how bad things are, step outside of the norm of black-and-white thinking. Expand your view to include the larger picture. Society is being restructured at the most basic levels and it's going to be a roller coaster ride for a while. Invite your higher self to reveal the goodness at the core of all, and to remind you of the forward leaps already taken and now under way.

      Be Still and Reflect - Much suffering is alleviated when you take moments out of your day to pause. Mastery of multidimensional states requires that you regularly turn off the world long enough to listen to your inner wisdom. In the stillness you can become aware of things that will save you lots of time later. Being quiet is also essential to recalibrate and refuel. Nothing in the outer world can give you the peace that this does.

      Find Your Emotional Center - Ever notice that you have more intense feelings on some days? One reason right now is the planetary cycle, stirring up all sorts of feelings. In the days leading up to Equinox, emotions will be more on the surface. If you are feeling challenged emotionally, do what you can to work intelligently with the feelings before you act. Take a deep breath and intentionally let go of the discordant emotion. Walk around the block or get some other exercise if you can.

      Monitor Where Your Head Is - Become observant of where you place your focus. If you are spending the majority of your time thinking about one thing - with displeasure, pleasure or any feeling in between - you can get off track and be out of balance. Example: being focused on finding a new job is helpful when you want to get work, but don't discount the importance of having fun and connecting with people having nothing to do with your job search. You might be amazed at what opens up when you simply meet a friend for lunch, and something seemingly random that he or she says triggers an idea that leads you to your new work.

      Become Awake to Yourself - Accelerate your growth by becoming more awake to yourself. This includes your feelings, thoughts, actions, and dreams for the future. You do this in a process over time. Sometimes you do this alone, like when you're being more mindful of your focus. Sometimes you do this with others, including when you work with a healer or other practitioner assisting you with wellness and self-understanding. Sometimes you do this by becoming more conscious about decisions, discovering what motivates your desires and the potential impact of choices in advance of making them.

      Allow for Growth - Accelerate your own transformation by becoming more allowing and accepting as you experience a growth spurt. If you've been around two-year-olds, you know children have little patience or tolerance when they don't get what they want when they want it. Everyone goes through that phase. If the child could only see how fast he or she was developing and what was coming, there would be a sense of awe! Now an adult and on a spiritual path of awakening, you have much more patience than you did as a child. Still, there likely are moments when you feel so stressed that you want to scream "no" and run away. If you can remember to be allowing and patient, you will have a smoother ride.

      Regardless of your circumstances right now, decide that you will fully utilize this window of opportunity ahead of Equinox - to grow, to shine your light, and to help create the new more loving world you desire.

      Copyright 2013 by Selacia -

      (Note:  for more information about your role as a divine changemaker, please visit http://selacia.com/divine-changemakers.php. A new divine changemaker series is forming now! To be with us for the March 16 Equinox global meditation event, please REGISTER HERE. Additional insights about these unique times are found in Earth's Pivotal Years, your must-have book for living now. You are most welcome to publish these articles on your website, blog, and social media - as long as you provide the source - Selacia - http://www.Selacia.com, http://EarthsPivotalYears.com. Thank you for sharing these articles and for your connection and feedback over the years. May light shine on you and your path!)

      Earth in Change

      Back to top
          Divider line
      Gray

      ToolsYour Bonus of Free Tools

      Transformers of Consciousness - Multi-Media eBook
      - Gems of wisdom from 21 authors including Selacia
      with short videos and quotes (it's free) -

      Dear friends,
      Just out recently is my new eBook, Transformers of Consciousness, a partnership venture of 21 authors sharing their insights about transformation.

      It's free, so check it out now if you haven't yet experienced the inspirational words and videos. Go here to access.

      Within this eBook, you'll find my content starting on page 26. I share my own journey of awakening, including how I was introduced to my inner guides, The Council of 12.

      Bonuses - Including Discounted Global Meditation Event:
      Within my pages of the eBook, click on 'More From This Author' to receive special offers I've created just for this book.

      Small Red Heart

      These offers include discounted admission to a global meditation (one time only please) - allowing you to attend for ONLY $20 vs the usual $40 on site or $30 teleclass.  Use this discount for Equinox on March 16 - or if you've already registered to be with us, use it for our NEXT event, the annual Wesak of May 18.

      Small Red Heart

      Click on the button '21 Free Author Collection' and you can receive great free gifts from all 21 of us. My gifts include a free mp3 download from a past global meditation - giving you a taste of those events as well as a timely and helpful healing process with one of your spiritual guides.

      Check out this multi-media eBook experience and get the most precious pieces of wisdom from 21 authors and "Transformers of Consciousness" in short video clips, short articles, and quotes. This reading experience is fun and exciting and you'll receive each author's hottest advice for this year and beyond!

      Access the book here.

      I look forward to your feedback on the book, and welcome suggestions of other topics you'd like me to address in upcoming books. Simply send me an email or message me within Facebook with the links below.

      Here's the eBook link again.

      Thank you for sharing this with your friends, and for being a part of my journey this life - Selacia

      TOC eBook Cover
      Transformers of Consciousness

      heart

      Join Selacia on Facebook
      - here's a recent post on 'Selacia, The Council of 12' - a free tool for receiving regular insights and interacting with others like you all over the world who are on the path of spiritual awakening:

      "Time is speeding by in a different way now that we are connecting more with our multidimensional selves." - Selacia

      Dolphins at events

      Selacia's Bridging Heaven & Earth TV shows:
      discover a new way to view being alive during these unique moments and learn about your role as a divine changemaker. Click on link below to view 3 short videos focused on divine changemakers.

      View 3 Short Videos about Divine Changemakers Here

      Logo

      Books
       Your Must-Have Book for Living Your Purpose
      ....Use the insights and processes in this book to gain self-understanding and          to accelerate your forward momentum....

      Selacia's Book - Earth's Pivotal Years: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living
      with potent processes to help you open your intuition and connect with what you need to know about living during these unique moments. As you read this book, you will better understand how we got here, what these times are really about, and how we can skillfully navigate towards a more positive future. Learn about divine changemakers, your DNA, and more!

      Available on Kindle, as eBook, in paperback and hard cover - on Amazon, booksellers worldwide - and via Selacia's website, personally signed. If you don't see it at your local bookstore, ask them to order via New Leaf Distributing.

      Click here for excerpts and ordering of Earth's Pivotal Years.

      EPY 7.17.12 SM Endorsement

      March 16 Equinox
      Global Meditation Event with Selacia & The Council of 12

      Prepare to step into brand-new energies by joining us
      for this experiential healing event celebrating a change in seasons
      and the next phase of birthing a more loving world.

      Opening to Your Light
      Events
      Join us for our March 16 Equinox event with The Council of 12
      as we initiate a new cycle of energy and potential, and receive potent spiritual fuel for what's next.

      When:
      SATURDAY * March 16, 2013 at Equinox
      6:30 pm to 8:30 pm Los Angeles time (live teleclass)
      6 pm to 10 pm, with 5 to 5:30 pm check in (on site in Santa Monica)

      Each person registered  HERE will be included in our energies - from the moment you register, during our live event, and for a number of days afterwards.

      Dolphins & Whales:
      We will be joined by energetic representatives of dolphins and whales. These caretakers of the Earth have agreed to work with us as we energize a new higher-frequency template within and for the planet.
      Join us for this amazing experience by registering here.

      Tools for Raising Frequency:
      We will include 'Believe' and 'Clarity' at this event. These therapeutic-grade essential oils help raise frequency, increase clarity about your life, and help you connect with your unlimited potential. More info.

      Ways to Attend
      :
      Join us in person in the Los Angeles area (address and specifics given when you register)...or join us via live teleclass. Unable to attend live? A playback number will be available immediately after our teleclass ends. In addition, all registered will receive the  mp3 audio recording of our teleclass.

      Fee:
      $40* prepaid - on site in person (limited space)
      $30* prepaid - live teleclass via international bridge line with mp3 recording
      *to receive a one-time discount and attend for $20 (on site or teleclass), please visit Selacia's pages (starting on 26) in Transformers of Consciousness and click on "More from This Author" - registering for Equinox there

      Please register early so we are sure to have space for you.

      Portrait TV show Kae E

      InfoJoin Selacia with Private Sessions & Group Events

      DNA activations
      Youth & vitality activations
      Emotional body clearings
      Healing of your family line & generational patterns
      DNA healing of issues involving life crossroads
      Physical regeneration and replenishment

      Astrological life readings with The Council of 12 - receive an intuitive reading with a big-picture perspective about your life path, what you have been born to express, what your strengths and abilities are, what challenges you may have and how to overcome them, and also an understanding of what energies you will be working with over the coming year from your birthday so that you can make the most of opportunities!

      Pet healing and animal communication (alive and "other side")

      For new clients: free introductory consult

      For more information:

      Selacia's 2013 Predictions Article
      Receive this article when you join Selacia's mailing list with this link here.

      Find us on Facebook

      Follow us on Twitter

       Join Selacia's Mailing List

      Logo

      Selacia & The Council of 12

      Selacia & The Council of 12 | Selacia | Communication for Transformation | 171 Pier Avenue #284 | Santa Monica | CA | 90405