meditation

  • sicnarfyerog
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 7:54 AM
      Hi there!

      I've been receiving these messages for a year now and am yet to find the information on how to meditate on the angel qualities. On a handful of these messages it states that this information is available elsewhere, but it NEVER says WHERE!
      I have also sent e-mais to Ms Polly Menendez about whre to find this information but she never answered...
      Could you plese tell me where to find this information or how to meditate on the letters of the angels names ?

      Thank you very much !

      Frank Gorey

      sicnarfyerog@...
    • Cynthia Schlosser

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29 7:37 AM

[...]

          Dear Ms. Schlosser.

          Thank you very much for your attention. I have read these messages and they all say that people should meditate on these different qualities such as omnipotence, omniscience, cosmic love and many others but it doesn't say how to do this. Is there a breathing technique ? How does one evoke a feeling of a power one's never had ? We cannot "imagine" what omnipresence is since we are not omnipresent .  So , is there some door that needs to be opened first before one gains the capacity to tune into these qualities? If so , how is this done ? Is there a mantra ?
          Thank you very much for your attention, hope that your computer is ok !

          Frank Gorey

          http://sicnarfyerog@...