Emmanual Dagher: Awakening the Lotus Heart - A FREE Global Event!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:54 AM

      Hi my miraculous friend!

      I am feeling a strong pull to offer a super special Equinox event as a BIG THANK YOU for your daily commitment to brightening up the world with your presence.

      So with that said, you are lovingly invited to:

       Awakening the Lotus Heart - A Special Global Tele-Call!

      (This event is not an affiliate event, this is simply a gift I wanted to offer to my  kindred family & friends.)

      During this call, we will:
      • Magnify our self love quotient
      • Magnify our Divine love quotient
      • Forgive & make peace with our past.
      • Awaken the Lotus Heart within.
      To achieve this, we will use Core Energy Therapy - A super-charged form of energy healing that uses applied Quantum Physics, Energy Medicine, and Theta Healing to quickly release the subconscious patterns that may be hindering us from living our greatest life.
      The intention of this event is to create a MASSIVE VORTEX of LOVE around the world for ANYONE to be a part of, allowing us all to easily align with a higher state of being.

      When: Wednesday, March 20th at 6pm Pacific / 7pm MT / 8pm Central / 9pm Eastern / 2:00am GMT

      Where: The comfort of your own home!

      Your CALL information:

      Conference dial-in number: (559) 726-1300
      Access code: 413369

      If using Skype:

      Add 'freeconferencecallhd.5597261300' At the scheduled date and time of the conference call, Skype callers will select the
      contact and click Call. Next, locate the key pad and enter the access code when prompted.

      Please feel free to share this event far & wide with anyone you know could benefit from something like this.

      A FREE recording will be sent out the following day of the call for those who are unable to make it LIVE. Make sure you are on my email list so that you can receive the recording!

      See you there!

      Emmanuel

      We are all in this together.

      Emmanuel Dagher | 6319 Longridge Avenue | Valley Glen | CA | 91401