Explore Meditation: A Grounding Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      Explore Meditation
      Hello Friends,
      Chances are you have heard someone talking about 'grounding' at one point or another.
      But what does grounding actually mean?
      Grounding is a spiritual term, referring to centering your soul in your body, and in turn, connecting it with Mother Earth.
      Please click through to the Explore Meditation website to Listen to or Download this beautiful Grounding Meditation, created by Melbourne based therapist, Brad Austen.

      http://www.exploremeditation.com/grounding-meditation-download/
      Give this amazing gift to yourself right now.

      In Love and Light Dear Ones, We Explore!
      Nigel Coates

      S11 151 Cotlew St Ashmore AUS 4214