Expect Wonderful: March 2013 - News from the Ideafrontier

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      March, 2013

      In this edition

      1. Registration for the April, True Being, Inc.   Workshop is now open.

      2. A gift for you: Keys to the New Reality from Archangel Michael

      3. Conversations: Dialogue on Planetary Change with Robert Davis

      4. Save the Date! Upcoming Events and Programs.

      1.
      14-Weeks to Authentic Work. Amazing thought, isn't it? To consider that your ideas of creating a business based on your heart's desires could actually take form with you choosing to focus and apply yourself, over the course of 14 weeks. If you start in April of this year, by early July you'll be preparing to launch. Wouldn't that be wonderful? This program is for someone who has never had a business and yet--knows this is the path for them or for existing entrepreneurs who want a re-boot; re-imagining their work as a spiritual pathway. The program is limited due to the individual support offered, so if you want in, please reserve your spot soon. Creating work to express your heart's desire has never been more fun!  Curious? Learn more:

      2.
      We're approaching the Equinox. The energy has been very strong lately and although many are beginning to sense new ways to focus creatively, it's still challenging. Supporting us as we enter March, Archangel Michael shares a new message which outlines some of the keys for us, in participating skillfully in the New Reality. Messages from Michael are very succinct and direct lately, and filled with simple applications for us to begin to build upon. I feel so blessed by this cosmic collaboration and even more so then now as we re-orient and re-calibrate to higher realms. This new, orienting message for now/March is:

      3.
      I was invited recently to participate in deep conversation with Robert Davis, founder and host of Light Transitions Radio. Robert conducts regular dialogues on individual and planetary change and is a very insightful person, which makes for truly wonderful chatting!  I loved the opportunity to explore the rich experience we're all having on Earth with a kindred soul! I was especially happy to get to know Robert a bit, and encourage you to do the same. His ideas about "Aloha" and the way we relate to one another in community touched me deeply. I also got to talk a bit about my sense of where we are now, approaching the Equinox and that is a nice compliment, sort of my verbal energy update, to Archangel Michael's message for March. You can listen and/or download our conversation using this link to Light Transitions Radio's website:

      4.
      As the events and programs offered by Expect Wonderful grow, I am exploring new ways of keeping you posted. I hope that by giving you a glimpse of what's coming up via the monthly newsletter, and using this kind of regular update formula, you'll feel more aware of opportunities to focus, retreat, co-create and explore. I welcome your feedback on this new format as well as other suggestions for how we can best stay connected.  Thank you!

      Upcoming Events and Programs...join us!
      • March 1: Registration opens for True Being, Inc. April Program
      • March 9: Live Event: Lightworker Collective Event: Keepers of Frequency
      • March 10: Global Retreat: Focus Intensive, One-day Virtual Retreat: Self-Expression Liberated, the Promise of Authenticity.
      • March 20: Live Event: Lightworker Collective Equinox Event
        & Global Celebration of International World Happiness Day!
      To read more about any of these events or programs, visit the

      Your life is the vehicle for your Soul's presence on Earth.  It's time for us all to redefine our identities in a much larger sense, on a Cosmic Level and together to formulate a world based on the Family of Light!

      We're all in this together.
      Quite excellent, I'd say ;)

      Blessings and love,
      Meredith

      © 2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102