OmPlace ALTWIRE - Feb. 28, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013

      SPIRIT CARD

      Orange Sunshine Mandala
      by Paul Heussenstamm

      Visit the
      Spirit Card Center!

      OUR 294th ISSUE
      Welcome to Issue 294 of OmPlace's Altwire. Please direct your submissions and suggestions to: susanp@...

      FREE OmPlace Radio

      FEATURED WEBSITES
      Organic Growers School 20th Annual Spring Conference

      March 9-10, 2013
      in Asheville, NC

      Join farmers, gardeners, chefs, seed-savers, backyard chicken-keepers, homesteaders, permaculturists, herbalists, composters, beekeepers, orchardists, foresters, landscapers, cheesemakers, local food lovers, wild food aficionados, butchers, bakers, and sauerkraut makers for the largest gathering of its kind in the Southeastern US! Details and registration: see the website

      New Book Seeks to Enlighten Readers to Their Greatness

      The website for Journey to the Heart, author Ernesto Ortiz's organization dedicated to spiritually inspiring others, defines Akashic Records as "the individual records of a soul from the time it leaves its point of origin until its return." Helping individuals to understand this concept, Ernesto delivers his new book, The Akashic Records: Sacred Wisdom for Transformation. With his deep connection to the Akashic Records, Ernesto guides readers on a sacred journey into their own Akashic Records. "The Akashic Records" provides a thorough map of the energetic territory designed to help readers explore the many ways they can utilize the Akashic Records and the guidance of the masters and teachers. Ernesto was first introduced to the Akashic Records by Edgar Cayce, a renowned figure in the realm of body, mind and spirit health. Ernesto went on to devote much of the next 25 years of his life to the field, eventually becoming a teacher. Ernesto's The Akashic Records is a book he hopes will have a profound effect on readers. The book is available at amazon.com, balboapress.com and journeytotheheart.com.

      Sacred Geometry
      Oracle Deck

      The Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck introduces an entirely new way for you to gain access to this wisdom and unlock its power. The set includes a 128-page 6X9 paperback book with 64 full-color oracle cards. See this page for more info or to order.

      Reading Room
      Who's Pushing Your Buttons?
      A Closer Look

      by Shaman Elder Maggie Wahls / Excerpted from her E-book Who’s Pushing Your Buttons? What Your Mother Never Told you (but Did Teach You) About Manipulation
      There are people who want your money. There are people who want your time. There are people who want your respect. There are people who want your talents. There are people who want your knowledge. There are people who want your reverence. And there are manipulators in every one of these categories who are in your circle of life right now. A manipulator is not willing to give you fair exchange for these things. One who is not willing to trade something of equal value. This is the way to recognize manipulation. It is the difference between exchange and conning.
            Read full article >>>

      The Power to Change Your Past
      by Guy Finley / Author, Founder and Director of Life of Learning Foundation
      It may sound strange and improbable, but this short article explains how it's possible to actually change your past, and let go of any painful experience that wants to haunt you. The secret lies in awakening a little-known skill that every person is given at birth, but that few ever realize they have: the ability to start life over any time we choose. It's true: today is the first day of our life; but this truth is only of use to us if we know how to turn its power into something practical that can free us from the painful regrets and disappointments carried over from our past.
            Read full article >>>

      Healing By Forgetting Yourself:
      A Revolutionary Method

      by Michel Leseigneur / HolisticAlternativeHealth.com
      Between what we really need and what we think we need, there is generally a wide gulf! To discover our real needs or to cure ourselves of numerous "illnesses", be they physical, psychological or other, we can do activities and games whose purpose is to distract us for the time needed and therefore to cut the link with the past and its inertia... ("the program"). For this to happen, these activities and games are played so that the exactness of a previously unimagined relationship can become an enjoyable surprise... The expected, linear, or logical techniques have to be disregarded!
            Read full article >>>

       FEATURED BOOK
      Coven: The Scrolls
      of the Four Winds

      by Diane Wing, M.A.

      Treachery Ignites an Otherworldly Battle Between Good and Evil

      Centuries have passed since the Coven of the Triad Witches, once charged with protecting the Scrolls of the Four Winds, was betrayed and their memories cast into darkness. They have reincarnated together in many lifetimes, but this time, one of their own intends to wield the power of the Scrolls herself. Sisters in magic with ties more binding than blood, they must face a dangerous journey to rekindle ancient powers and fulfill their true destiny.

      Now available from Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.

       FEATURED EVENT
      PAST-LIFE REGRESSION COUNSELOR TRAINING

      March 11-16, 2013 - Sedona, Arizona

      Have you always wanted to learn how to conduct compassionate and expert past-life regressions? Join us at the Sedona Creative Life Center for a life-changing certification course, taught by world-renowned expert Mary Elizabeth Raines, author of The Laughing Cherub Guide to Past-life Regression. You will be warmly welcomed, and receive thorough, loving instruction in every aspect of past-life regression. Mention this ad for a special tuition discount.

      For details, See this website or call 928-239-9805.

       FEATURED WEBSITE
      Ask Guidance

      Do you need healing?
      Do you have questions about
      • your life purpose?
      • what are the blocks keeping you from manifesting your life purpose, vibrant health & abundance?
      • how to clear those blocks quickly and with ease?
      • relationships, past lives, your future or 2012?
      Guidance is a non-physical group of healers, angels, ascended masters, Awakeners and teachers who work together as One to heal with source energy and to answer your questions from the perspective of your Highself. Guidance is channeled through Dr. Aaron, board certified NMD with 30+ years in natural medicine. Their work is always based in Love and never has any judgment. Distance channeled healings, channeled readings, and other services available to assist you on every level of your spiritual journey.

      Testimonials

      My transformation has been easier than I thought and I have much more faith, joy and love in my heart than ever before. - D.R.

      Tons of sadness just poured out of me. Even in childhood I was depressed but now I feel lighter. - E.A.

       FEATURED ARTIST
      The Visionary Art of Francene Hart
      Francene Hart is a internationally recognized visionary artist whose work has been widely published in books and magazines and hangs in the homes of art collectors and the offices of healers and seekers around the planet. She was summoned by spirit in 2001 to the Big Island of Hawaii and is now painting, swimming and living her bliss in bless'ed Hawaii. "My intention remains to follow my passion and life path as an artist and to continue to create paintings that bring forth healing and transformation for myself and for the planet," she says.

      All of her images, including "Catch a Falling Star" (pictured) are available as Full Color Prints or ArtCards.

      Francene says about this painting: "I have long used images of the Divine Feminine - the Goddess in every woman. Catch a falling star ... hold a part of the Universe. It's about saving up wishes, or miracles. This is the cover image I chose for BLESSINGS: A Journal of Gratitude."

      Please see this page for more information or to order.

      OmPlace • 311 Montford Avenue • Asheville • NC • 28801
      SubscribeSend to a Friend