Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Bleeding Heart

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 3:11 AM
      We have all been through periods where we have had doubts, fears and confusions on whether we have value and meaning; especially when we are going through challenges of the body, mind or spirit. This message comes to give an assurance that you do matter, you do have worth and that you are a healer even when your body, mind or spirit feels broken. The heart can feel broken, disillusioned, numb or whatever the experience has been for anyone. Yet even when we may not feel it on conscious level the Soul of our Beloved Mother Earth, that Divine Presence within you has not departed nor withdrawn. It is in these periods where true compassion, love and support is accentuated. When we step through and onto that Path of the Heart we can discover in the process it was not that the Broken Heart was, in truth, a door that Opened allowing you to step into that Divine Presence, to feel the embrace and warmth and love of our Mother Earth. To begin experiencing full healing, a renewal of your mind, your body and your spirit. In ways that you may not have thought possible yet it is there. Your experiences, your challenges (especially health challenges) become transformed into your strengths for this brings to you a more understanding, wise, patient, compassionate and loving mind from a Heart-Soul that is full of Unconditional Love.  This is apart of going beyond the wounds and embracing a new life and consciousness. Not that those experiences have any less of meaning or are trivial. They become fused and released at the same time; fused into the learning process and released to no longer have a hold as you step into acceptance, forgiveness and love. You need not take on the burden and pains of the world; you can assist in seeing those transformed through Your Transformation. Your Insight. Your Wisdom. Your Patience. Your Love. There are three words....three words that when you can express this fully to YOU will become expressed fully to others and vice versa. Carrying the seeds, root and fruit of transcendence, transformation, and transmutation. Those three words are: " I Love You". Love is the Ultimate Source and Expression for all fruits: Wholeness, Healing, Renewal, Transformation, Courage, Integrity and more. Be Open to stepping through that threshold and discover your Divine Strength, your Divine Purpose, your Divine Love. I Love You. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is1/readings_main.html#flower

      Bleeding Heart
      Your card is...

      Bleeding Heart

      Latin: Dicentra formosa

      Color(s): Pink to Deep Rose

      Archetype: Chiron, The Wounded Healer. Named after the Centaur in Greek mythology, Chiron is thought to embody the archetypal energy of the Wounded Healer. His myth points to our central purpose on Earth: the quest to fulfill our individual and collective destinies by courageously pursuing the “Path of the Heart.”

      Signature: Perfectly heart-shaped gentle pink or deep rose blossoms hang in delicate clusters from a leafless red flower stalk. As the flower matures, it breaks open and the bottom point of each heart turns a bit upward.

      Healing Properties: Bleeding Heart essence purifies and strengthens the heart chakra, as well as all emotions concerning love, bringing an open-hearted attitude and soothing the emotions so that one may re-invite the spirit of love into one’s soul body. It offers unconditional love to the wounded healer in all of us.

      Healing: Bleeding Heart opens you to the glowing warmth of the heart. This is the power of the world soul which feeds the inner fire of love and compassion. Cosmic rays of loving radiance pour through the Bleeding Heart Blossoms directly into your heart. In this way, therapeutic channels are opened and the suffering you have carried on your human journey can be healed.

      Like Chiron, you have become conscious of your destiny. Sitting amongst the flowers, the centaur plays his instrument, refining the notes and tones of his inner harmonies. The Linden tree, representing Philyra, overlights him, offering support and protection as he seeks to learn the ways of nature.

      Chiron has an important message for you. He offers assurance that you, too, are a healer, and that if you are to walk the path of consciousness, you must go beyond your wounds and accept this golden opportunity to metamorphose into a new body of light. The Bleeding Heart flower bless and honor you, for your heart has been granted a new birth of consciousness which carries the seed of an emerging cosmology of health and well-being.