Elizabeth Harper: The Miracle HUG!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013

      The Miracle HUG!
      Miracle Hug
      "A hug is the shortest distance between friends"
      ~Author unknown

      Touch is so important. We thrive when we are loved and we often receive that love through touch. My parents were huggers, and so am I. If you've ever attended any of my workshops, seminars, and playshops you'll know that I usually finish with a "hug fest!"

      I came across a wonderful hug related story today. The image to the right was taken by photographer Chris Christo of the Worcester Telegram & Gazette. It ran with a story about twins, Brielle and Kyrie who were born prematurely on October 17, 1995 weighing in at 2 pounds each. To put that in perspective most babies are around 7 or more pounds. They were placed in their respective incubators and while Kyrie thrived and put weight on Brielle did not. She cried a lot and this would make her gasp for breath. Brielle was suffering and the nurse caring for her had tried everything to help her. The last resort was to place the twins together in the incubator, something done in Europe but a practice that was against hospital rules. The nurse knew that Brielle didn't have long to live, so she took a life changing decision and placed her in the incubator with her sister Kyrie. Kyrie snuggled up and put her arm around Brielle, and almost immediately the ailing sister Kyrie's heart rate and temperature stabilized. Her blood oxygen level increased and her crying stopped. No longer alone she began to thrive. A simple and loving hug saved her life.

      Your hands have chakras that link directly with your heart. When you hug someone you are placing your heart next to theirs and then placing your hands on their back, so in essence you're giving and receiving one big Heart Booster Sandwich hug! Love is the biggest healing power on the planet, think of how much love you can give to someone just with one hug.

      The poem below is one I read in my seminars. It was written by Sharon Lindsey.

      "Hugging is healthy: it helps the body's immunity system, it keeps you healthier, it cures depression, it reduces stress, it induces sleep, it's invigorating, it's rejuvenating, it has no unpleasant side effects, and hugging is nothing less than a miracle drug.

      Hugging is all natural: it is organic, naturally sweet, it has no pesticides, no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, and is 100% wholesome.

      Hugging is practically perfect: there are no movable parts, no batteries to replace, no periodic check-ups, has low energy consumption, high energy yield, is inflation-proof, non-fattening, has no monthly payments, no insurance requirements, is theft-proof, non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully refundable."

      I will be in Bermuda next week, so if you attend one of our workshops or consultations you know what's going to happen don't you - Heart Booster Sandwich hug coming right up!

      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      elizabeth XXXX
      Love Hearts
      Love Hearts
      The Fairy Wings I offered in last week's Love letter were swooped up quickly. I have made more so they will be flying with me to Bermuda. In the meantime, these hearts are still available and I had a couple of people ask me about making special hearts and special wings for them. So I would like to extend this offer to you too. If you have an idea or an intention then I can infuse a heart or wing with this energy for you. From April 1st these designs will be going into stores and will go to their regular retail price, so buy now!
      Love Hearts
      14K Rolled Gold Heart $77
      If you want to communicate with your heart, inspire creativity,  or link with your past life in Atlantis then the Aqua heart  is the one for you!
      Sterling silver Heart $66
      The rainbow heart feels like a Princess, tap into your inner riches with this heart.
      The ColorScope Show
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube OR click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube OR click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      The ColorScope Show
      Special Guest Dr Carol Ferris

      This week my guest is a wonderful friend, healer, and the organizer of our trip next month to Bermuda, Dr Carol Ferris - you'll find more information on the Spirit House event page - Using your intuition select one of the following colors to receive a message - EARTHY BROWN, COLBALT BLUE, or EMERALD GREEN - then watch the show and leave your comments on my You Tube ChannelFacebook page or My Website. We will be in Bermuda with Carol 7th-11th March, NEXT WEEK!!!
      Elizabeth's Upcoming Online Schedule
      Bermuda in March 7th - 11th
      We're off to Bermuda next week. Pink sands and sunshine. Win and I will be offering the Future Gifts for the Present Moment sessions, I will be giving Intuitive Soul Guidance sessions with optional color healing, and Win will be available for Life Coaching sessions. These sessions are available on the 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th of March.

      On Friday evening 8th March I will be offering a one-hour Soul Color Messages seminar, we will be playing with color and giving and receiving color messages.

      Saturday 9th March I will be facilitating a one-day Intuition Playshop and on Sunday 10th Win and I will be giving a morning workshop on Signs & Symbols and how these can reflect your path.

      I will be bringing some gifts from my Sealed With Love Shop, if there is something in particular you would like to see please email me so I know to bring it with me.

      If you would like to attend the workshops or book Intuitive Soul Guidance, Life Coaching, or the Future Gifts for the Present Moment sessions, contact Carol Ferris - our wonderful organizer and this week's ColorScope guest.
      You can also check the venue events page on the Spirit House website
      Elizabeth's Weekly Oracle
      My Psychic Diary
      The Juicy Color Oracle
      It's still winter here in the north east. To cheer us up, we're using some warm fruity colors this week. Using your intuition select one of the following colors - Mandarin Orange, Banana Yellow,
      or Kiwi Green

      Mandarin Orange
      You are hot to trot! Take advantage of this powerful week there's great potential for financial success and career expansion. You'll be looking to improve read more

      Banana Yellow
      You've had some tough decisions to make, but the worst is over, you made the right choices, so stop looking back, let it go and move on. Support from read more

      Kiwi Green
      You are looking for some extra strength in order to move forward in a situation, green links with the heart so it's important for you to go with read more
      Elizabeth's Online Seminar
      Supersize Your Soulmate Vibration!

      This wonderful heart-filled event is now available for download together with four fabulous gifts. Even if you have a Soulmate this seminar will awaken you to love on different levels.

      The Supersize Your Soulmate Vibration! seminar is the third in a series of joint ventures with Cathleen O'Connor, Kari Samuels, Julie Geigle, and myself. I'll be sharing how to create a soulmate specific Crystal Grid, Gem Essence, and Soulmate Vortex as well as the colors of love.

      TRANSFORM 2013
      March 23rd-24th, Portland, Maine
      I am a keynote speaker at Deb Snyder's wonderful TRANSFORM two-day benefit conference bringing together leaders in self-development, holistic health, and transformational thought. The weekend event is hosted by HEARTGLOW, a non-profit charitable organization. Proceeds from ticket sales and business sponsorships support the mission and programs of this incredible charity. Please join us as we celebrate, integrate, and rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul. It promises to be a weekend of transformation, healing, and love.

      You can attend the whole weekend or just one day PLUS there is a special VIP event on Saturday night. Grab your seat NOW and support a wonderful charity.
      Elizabeth's Magazine Columns
      SILENT VOICES
      The Buddha-Full You ColourScope
      Here are the colors for the Buddha-Full You February edition of my ColourScope column in the online Silent Voices Magazine: Green Sprout, Pineapple Yellow, Honeycomb Gold, Strawberry Red, Figgy Orange, Silver Screen, Coconut White, I Heart Pink, Buddha-full Alabaster, Sparkalicious Blue, Whortleberry Indigo, Date Brown. Let me know how they resonate.
      The NEW LOOK Aspire Magazine is Available NOW!
      Aspire
      My column is on page 40-41, the magazine theme for this edition is the Essence of Love
      Bellesprit Magazine
      February Edition
      OUT NOW!
      The link is for my column on the website, click on the magazine image when you get to the page to access this beautiful magazine. If you can please offer support by purchasing the download.
      Elizabeth Harper... Expo  ...is a popular and inspiring teacher, color intuitive and visionary artist who empowers others to realize their light. She has been featured in well-known national magazines including Woman's World, Redbook, Prevention and Health, is a magazine columnist and regular contributor to radio and television in the US and Australia, and is the award-winning author of Wishing: How to Fulfill Your Heart's Desires. Her pioneering work with color inspired her uniquely revealing ColorScope featured globally in print and online magazines and weekly webcasts. Elizabeth shares her gift of healing through her jewelry designs, Silk Energy Wraps, meditations and oracles. She regularly facilitates workshops at some of the nation's most renowned organizations including the Omega Institute for Holistic studies, Open Center, Lily Dale Assembly, and the Learning Annex. She is the founder of Sealed With Love LLC and co-founder of Spiritual Living LLC

      With
      Love
      XXX
      Love Letter Dear Gorgeous You!

      I have lots of gifts in my Sealed With Love eShop, and lots more that are not there. If you've seen my offerings and can't find them online, just email me.

      All my creations flow from my spirit, through my heart and into my hands. Treat yourself or someone you love to a gift of Love! You can order a Custom Design piece for the love of your life which includes a reading on the energy and colors of the piece. Contact me for more information on this service.
      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      elizabeth

      This is the fine print text where you might tell your customers how the item will be shipped and, for example, if they are overseas that there will be additional shipping charges and must contact you.
      Join Our Mailing List!
      Sealed With Love LLC | PO Box 765 | Canandaigua | NY | 14424