Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Feb. 27, 2013 - How to Make the Best Choice

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 27, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Today is also Release Day and for tonight's show, I'd like for you to think of one thing (or several things) you want to release AND one thing you want to add to your life. We'll do a release exercise during the show.

      It is snowy here in Kansas City. We have over 2 feet on the ground, and it's very pretty but I'm ready for it to go away now. Are you ready for winter to be over too (this applies to those of us in the northern hemisphere; those of you in the southern hemisphere have had a hot summer this year)?

      If you follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) I'm going to be posting excerpts from my new book, 'Evolving at the Speed of Soul' which will be launched at the EVOLVE Now Summit event March 22-24 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only 4 more weeks until the event begins... You can register here to get a spot. The event theme is Evolve and all of our workshops will be about evolving yourself, love, your life path, karma and your energy.

      When we're faced with a life choice we tend to review our options and try to choose the best one. But, as you will read in this week's Q&A topic, this isn't always the best way to choose. In fact, there is another, much more effective way, that will ensure that the choices you make are always aligned with the outcome you want. This is the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the EVOLVE NOW Summit in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/2 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 EVOLVE Now Summit
      Are you ready for 'Life at the Speed of Soul'?

      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      Learn how you can make the best use of the energies of evolution to live your life at the speed of soul.  3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: I Have to Make the Best Choice and I'm Stuck
      Dear Jennifer:  I'm in a point of my life where I have to decide wisely as I don't want to repeat the poor choices I have made in the past. On the career front, I have two job offers and want to choose the best one. My relationship is stuck and I need to decide what I want to do next. Although I feel confident that I will make the best choices, I know that I am putting a lot of pressure on myself regarding this. So I feel stuck, confused and I'm so afraid I will make the wrong choice or hurt someone's feelings. How can I choose with confidence and allow this to happen with grace and ease?

      Jennifer's Answer:  So many people are now at a crossroads in their life, feeling pressured to make great choices, and they don't know what to do. Being aware of what you have done in the past and how those choices may have limited your life then is a good thing but this is a new phase of your life and the choices you  make today will be grounded in today's beliefs and knowledge. Yesterday's choices reflect yesterday's energy. The only way to repeat them is to use the same energy to make a choice today, that you did in the past. Your fear of the past puts you in the energy of the past and that is the only thing that will allow your former choices to become your current reality.....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, limited spaces available due to the intense nature of this work.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 20, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139