To Crystal List from Gillian New Stones Posted Mother Goddess Moonstones

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      There are about 40 more pictures of these beautiful crystals at the link as well as their prices for those interested. :)

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaamoonstone.htm

      MOTHER GODDESS
      Blue Moonstone
      Moonstone Honors the Goddess in all women

      This group of raw blue moonstones is Pakistan/ India area of the world. I have never worked with raw moonstones before and find them very powerful and life-guiding. These beautiful stones are natural raw blue moonstones in a crystal matrix with hematite. Moonstone has a reflective energy vibrating with the feminine wisdom and Goddess energy of the Moon. They help to strengthen intuition, psychic perception and are said to have ‘the power to grant wishes’. The moonstone was the stone of the goddess Diana. It has been worn as an amulet to bring good to the wearer protecting those of a sensitive nature. It can reunite lovers who have quarreled.
      Moonstone represents the great Mother Goddess.  Her strength lies in her gentleness, and her ability to experience, process, and neutralize her feelings. Mother goddess is a term used to refer to a goddess who represents motherhood, fertility, creation, and who embody the bounty of the Earth.  For true seekers of higher spiritual truths and wisdom, moonstone will open the gateway to the subconscious.  A stone of wishes, intuition, and balance moonstone helps us to be more comfortable with our gentler feminine side.
      Moonstone Honors the Goddess in all women. It soothes stress, anxiety, hormones and enhances intuition and healing.   Moonstone is a reflection of the person who owns it.  It does not add or detract, only shows how it is. Moonstone is an excellent stone to use in meditation to understand oneself.  Moonstone carries lunar energy and helps to balance emotional upsets. Moonstone has a gentle energy that helps to ease stresses and feelings of anxiousness. Helps all be more comfortable with our gentler feminine side. Used for protection against the perils of travel. Makes one conscious of the fact that all things are part of a cycle of constant change.
      Moonstone bring emotions and feelings under control without becoming hardened from the inside out.  Moonstone will help achieve a balance between heart and mind without losing the gentleness.   In the Eastern culture they believe that holding a piece of moonstone over the heart after a quarrel, then exchanging the stones with each other, would bring your hearts back together. In India, the moonstone is sacred; it is believed to bring good fortune and allows one to see the future.
      Hematite has a reputation for helping people bring order to chaotic situations by drawing tension out of the body, neutralizing negativity and releasing anger. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration and helps with sound sleep. Hematite is known to deflect negativity. It restores equilibrium, and is also used for astral protection. Hematite grounds and strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure.  Hematite is called "a stone for the mind". It helps to sort-out things in ones mind, and can be used for mental attunement, memory enhancement, helps one to realize that the only limitations, which exist, are those self-limiting concepts within the mind. Hematite balances the meridians within the body and provides equilibrium between the ethereal nervous system and the physical nervous system.  Dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others.  It helps to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence.  The iron in this mineral has a strong effect on the blood.
      Quartz is a master healer amplifies energy and thought, absorbs, stores, releases and regulates power. Quartz enhances psychic abilities aids concentration and unlocks memory.
      MOTHER GODDESS
      Blue Moonstone
      Moonstone Honors the Goddess in all women
      These stones gave me a hard time trying to get pictures would not sit still, nor show their true colors

      #1 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 1 pound

      #2 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 11 oz.

      #3 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 8 oz.

      SOLD#4 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 11 oz.

      #5 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 8 oz.

      SOLD#6 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 12 oz.

      #7 BLUE MOONSTONE weighs 7 oz.

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with  2000+ on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least three lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.
      37725-0217

      If  you would like to be placed on our PREMIERE CRYSTAL EMAIL LIST and receive emails when new crystals are posted on the QUANTUM WEBSITE  please click the hyper link on the left column of this page