Divine Guidance/Path Of The Soul Card: Loved Ones ~ Astral Realms ~ Third Eye

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Allow this to simple and liberating expression be apart of how we wake to a new day and be the last conscious thought that we carry with us as we journey into the realms deep into the night: "I Experience Love. I Receive Love. I Am Love." The Love that continues to unfold, births and expands inside of us is the foundation for our peace, our serenity, our healing. Know this to be a Truth that you embrace, experience and become. Love is eternal and as that is apart of every soul, every fabric of existence. When our loved ones transit Know that their Essence, their Spirit, their Love that has been with you and apart of you is always here. Giving support, compassion and giving us the freedom to experience the healing, the comfort and the release of whatever pain we experience. We are never absent from them and they are never absent from us. Yes they journey on to where they shall be moving forward to but that innate bond, that connection, that Love transcends all and we will never have this less within us. Rather it will continue to grow, expand and bring more peace and joy to all in this world and always, always to yourself as well.

      Through that love we kindle and discover our gifts, our abilities; those that are inherent within us, that we are born with and that can and do cultivate with patience, focus, courage and love. Love enhances our Sight and these are signs that reveal how we are ready to step into new depths, new heights, new levels of perception, insight and wisdom that comes from this clarity and vision. Spirit/Source calls to us through many of our experiences in our sleeping hours as well as our wakeful ones. Our awareness is evolving and growing to where we See those beloved beings and loved ones who are with us as we are with them. What a gift it is to experience Life and Love so fully. It is liberating, revealing and transforming. As we are relearning how to use our gifts selflessly within us we will also find ourselves opening to a more compassionate, committed and loving service to others upon this world. Follow your Heart. Trust Your Self. Know that the Divine is apart of You and in all ways that resonate with the Core of Your Being shine your light, use your gits and share your love with the worlds within and this world around us.

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image