Reverend Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 26, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
       02.26.13

      Dear Friends,

      THE
      MOMENT
      THE
      "BUT"
      IS
      STATED,
      YOU HAVE STEPPED OUT OF SOUL!

      - Reverend Angela
      BLESSING:

      The One Divine Life is ever creating more out of Its unlimited
      potential for good. Its magnificent expression is limitless possibility
      and abundance. I am just one of its desires unfolding from the heart
      of creation. I am one with a point of reference in the Divine Mind
      that knows no limitations. The perspective of the One thinker that
      just becomes the thought of unlimited possibilities.

      This moment in eternal mind that is being created with words through
      the letters on this page is absolutely being fulfilled here and now. I
      honor and know that heart-based intentions are the framework for
      manifesting the desire at hand so I pause and magnetize the power of
      universal Presence into being through breath and thought.  In this
      and in every moment I realize the merging of cause and effect  that
      leads to positive, life-enriching experiences.  I actively replace the
      word/concept of "but" with "and," for I am infinite. And in this
      unforgettable moment of thinking  it allows me to transform into clarity,
      wisdom, and courage bringing greater good to myself and to everyone
      in my life.

      Holding more soul  in my human perspective I graciously send thanks
      to the heavens for bringing me to a frame of reference that goes beyond
      that to which I am accustomed.  I see my new thoughts ascend and take
      root in the Law of Good where they bear fruit. And so it is.
      _____________________________________

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456

      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 27, 2013

        Morning Blessing: 02.27.13
        In The Name of Love

        Dear Friends,
        AFFIRM:

        In this moment, I stand as an adventurer in consciousness.
        A unique cosmic event becoming realized here and now.
        The evolutionary impulse of the universe declares my aliveness
        as Spirit's grace walking with steadfast awareness this day.
        I live authentically, ever attuned to the mind of God that
        broadcasts through me as originality, unconditional love,
        goodness, harmony, and wholeness. Yes! I am a beneficial
        presence to this planet, blessed and a blessing wherever
        I go! Life is Good! And so it is.
        _____________________________________
        ___________________

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 28, 2013

          The Morning Blessing
           02.28.13

          Dear Friends,

          The Earth is going through a unique experiment that has never been attempted in any system of worlds. Never in the whole of creation has a planet evolved at Ascension speed with conscious life upon it. Yet, here we are. Through our Crown Chakras of Enlightenment we volunteered to assist and return all Life here back to Divine Love and Unity. The consequence of such a decision is that we presently have to traverse through some multifaceted energies and cleansing aspects to purge the duality phenomenon and open up to the pulsing fifth dimensional heart waves that are coming in.

          A human being is a relatively simple creature as far as the universe is concerned, but the process of stuffing a great big being such as yourself into such a basic collection of organic material that is ascending can feel a bit disconcerting at times. Most everyone I have spoken with over the last ten days has been experiencing some form of physical effect from the latest surge of energy that came in. I have experienced excruciating pain in the brain stem area (occipital region of the skull) for most of the week and upon starting to assimilate the energies I have gone in and out of those darn vertigo spells that let me know I am being dimensionally stretched. Others have taken in the frequencies by appearing to have a 24 or 48 hour bug, or a multitude of other aches and pains. This New Space also has the ability to disturb your sleep, make you feel irritated, frustrated, spacey, introverted, or confused. Whatever it has been for you, the process has been intense, almost to the degree of unmanageability.

          We are literally being "gutted" out so that New monumental energy can move in. And it is moving in all the way down to our physical cells! We are cleansing, releasing and aligning at a great depth.Anything you are embodying that holds youto the "old Earth" and old energy of a world soon to end has to go. The physical cues are telling you that you are letting go of the old "you" who suffered, had pain, struggled and was tired. With this removal of our old roles and old identities and realities, we can now fully connect to our Soul Path with much greater awareness.

          These latest energies are very Soul Supportive. And as the Soul begins to take residence within your very cells it will become apparent that you no longer have to "work on" anything. The processing, waiting, accepting, understanding and "moving through" will rapidly depart because Soul leads a higher vibrational way of life. This New Soul Directive energy vibrationally matches like with like. Anything in your life that has not felt good, or that has caused any discomfort or feelings of victimization is now supported for healing.

          How it will look today is that you will hear yourself saying, "no more," "enough," and "no thank you" to events and circumstances that do not serve you at the spiritual level. All that you have spiritually valued now becomes the Integrity of your embodiment. You will demand and have the Laws of Spiritual Goodness working easily in your daily existence. Wishes and Intents will manifest as if by magic. You will live the Law of Cause and Effect consciously and creatively. You are more of "a higher force" doing the legwork of Divinity in physical form.

          We are all weaving more of the Eternal into our purpose and being. I guess that is worth a brain ache for me. What about you all?

          Divinity Purging,

          BLESSING:

          The designs of the Infinite are magnificently displayed everywhere I look.
          There is not a single place I rest my gaze that I do not witness God's
          wondrous joy and wisdom unfolding before me. This includes Me ~ for
          I know I am a small facet of Divinity's grace residing in a physical vessel.
          An emissary of the Beloved opening every day to the All Good that
          awaits.

          The Light of transformation is shinning upon my world. All that expresses
          Spirit's radiance has been elevated to a new biology of embodiment. The
          cleansing and shifting of the "old" is now complete. A new Divine Compliment
          has triumphed our realm. I consciously associate all that I am with this new
          strong, unyielding foundation of Spirit. I activate this new awesome, curious
          energy through intention. I receive its surging power and become the
          conductor and catalyst of Its presence firmly established here. Daily I shift
          my perceptions to the higher realms of the New World and willingly open
          to see New beauty around me. I marvel at how easy it is to know that purposeful
          movement of consciousness creates and that I am ascending up the spiral of
          awareness that leads to the God Self.

          I trust the Divine as it pushes everything into its new and appropriate place.
          I live in each moment and I trust. This is an amazing time. Powerful influences
          are readying the New world and I am blessed to be here and enjoy the ride.
          And so it is.
          _____________________________________

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 1, 2013

            The Morning Blessing
             03.01.13

            MARCH

            Dear Friends,

            We have just exited a stimulating Piscean cycle which means that the traits of Pisces will be dominant in all of us for the next couple of weeks. The mystical sign of the fishes has its positive and negative attributes. Generally, Pisces is a positive month that offers the gift of seeing things differently; from a higher perspective. The new vantage points in consciousness brings the freedom to dream big without much ego attached. Since Pisces is the last sign in the zodiac, it has the least ego. While this has its obvious advantages, the downside is that Pisceans are at risk for lacking the drive to move forward.

            They desire, but they can lack the discipline of inspiration that brings the desire to fruition. Now this is a generalization, and I know plenty of motivated, successful Pisceans. The point is, this is the opportunity this week, to ask ourselves if we are working to the level our desires demand? If you have been successfully focusing, choosing, creating, releasing, healing, daring and taking the action that calls to your spirit, to your inner knowing then you will and do feel that everything is falling into place. Even when there is confusion present the freedom you have gained in consciousness will keep you out of its exposure.

            Another opportunity is to truly see and feel the difference between Truth and illusion. The energy of this cycle carries that mystic consciousness so any person or circumstance that is manipulating the scenes of your Reality will be unveiled. From your higher vantage place you can be courageous and truer to the cause of your life (Soul). We are moving at break-neck speed in our ascension process so it is also good to remember that while these astrological energies are influencing us we have an enlightenment elemental energy that is adjusting us to shift out of suffering and victimhood. Use your Piscean water wings to assist you in discerning what is operating under the guise of illusion over the next couple of weeks.

            If you want to save yourself a lot of heartache and anxious uncertainty, begin training yourself to trust what you know. The allegiance of higher energies creates the space for you to responsibly follow the answers to your own questions. Explore the power of truth that is supporting all of us right now.

            Blessed be your awakening to each story you reside in,

            BLESSING:

            From time immortal the One Life of God has expressed its nature and being
            in all that is seen and unseen, in all that is dreamed, and all that is supposed.
            The dawn of every new day spills forth Spirit's blessings of connectedness
            to this One. I know the Absolute has sequestered itself in the most beautiful
            of hearts -- mine; its sacred temple of human form. The trueness of me is the
            Light that shines from this inner temple of Self.

            I look to a new day and align with the holiness that is seeking me. I visit the
            addresses of thought that reveal my highest level of self-awareness and
            truth. As Spirit's prophecy I become comfortable in the unknown; nothing
            can be hidden or invisible to this omnipresence. Every domain of my life
            reflects benevolence of Source. Knowing this is my truth, I trust every
            choice I make. Intuitively I follow the activity of God within me as it merges
            with the highest octave of heart. I give counsel to each of my desires so that
            it is done unto me as I believe. No longer will I be able as a holy instrument
            to identify with limitations and pain. I celebrate the new emanations of creation
            that are pulsing through me as a fulfilling nature. Each day is opulent and filled
            with opportunity.

            Opening wider and deeper I wear this month in all her beauty. As I release my
            word to the Law, I know with certainty my spirit is uplifted and my heart is
            filled with joy and deep appreciation. Let is be as Divine Will aligns it. And
            so it is.
            _____________________________________

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 4, 2013

              Morning Blessing: 03.04.13
              Internal Self Taking Root

              "Life is not a random occurrence; at the core, it is an experiential agreement between many beings from many realities for the purpose of exploration and discovery. Creative expression and supreme responsibility are key components for awakening and developing your spiritual intelligence. Self-empowerment is about examining yourself and knowing how and why you function as you do."   - Rev. Angela
              Dear Friends,

              Have you noticed that change is occurring everywhere? Certainly we can say that this is a time of great chaos as old paradigms and societies fall and new order begins to flow from purified debris. We are living at what surely is the most pivotal moment of human history, a time of unrivaled potential change. We must not, therefore, glance carelessly at or ignore completely the ingredients that have gathered together to form this moment in time as they are forming us. In noting these ingredients and in appreciating their impact and power, we can appreciate all the more why ordinary thinking is now inadequate as a resource for decision-making and processing the demands of our individual lives.

              People are seeing through the conditioned illusion that steers them away from greater Self-reliance and personal empowerment. The great transformation of consciousness that was set into motion within the minds, and through the visions of those souls ready to heal the pain and separation stored within the human experience has now blanketed our current timeline. An understanding has rooted in this time; a consensus has generated a forward propulsion into a wondrous life experience that offers joy, safety, and harmony as the attributes that unfold us into our pure potential. A living pulse (in wave form) of spiritualized organization and order comes to us in the month of March causing our Soul roots to sink deeper and anchor even more favorable probabilities for the awakening of the mind within mankind.

              What that can mean is that as each comes into synchronization with the newest cosmic pulse perceptions become more enhanced, and many things will become much more apparent thus, letting go of old beliefs will be experienced as a freeing endeavor! Assisting each of us the heart of the Higher Self descends to make Its presence ever more noticeable to those open to receiving. Gaining insights about the how's and why's of situations and experiences we find ourselves attracting are no longer hard-to-decipher mysteries. By month's end it is s-o-o-o much easier to ferret out long buried patterns and beliefs that hide like secrets and to get to the root of childhood or family problems. This is the time period for in-depth explorations and not skimming the surface or being content with superficial awareness. We are now spiritual entrepreneurs with a savvy understanding of the way things really come together on the highest, and lowest, performance levels to form reality.

              As with most forces that push us past our capacity to change don't worry if anxiety and nervous tension seem to be tagging along in your life like a shadowy nemesis that just won't relinquish its control, you are just grappling with a mutating miscreation in your psychic atmosphere. As the latest celestial dynamic congeals in 3D it appears to amplify those areas in our psyche that are dying to the Light. The brooding energies dispense what influence they can in an effort to engage you and perhaps resurrect their properties to a working manner once again in your life style. Remember, the fruits of embodiment, fullness, wisdom, and compassion do not come without a price. Spiritual dedication gives us no immunity from the difficulties of doubt, confusion, and chaos. Every spiritual master faces the complexities and vulnerabilities of being in human form. Every part of life is a fertile field for awakening to compassion and awareness in this human realm. The art and beauty of this time is to stay dedicated to the practice of opening to the Soul's connection with life.

              On the positive front, to help skillfully fashion us as "energy beings" rather than "matter beings" we will now be testing the new multisensory "trusting" that is based on an interior assurance rather than a mental process derived from discerning external probabilities. There are many levels and sub-levels of multi-sensory existence and we are just beginning to operate as a culture that is primarily multisensory. Up to now we have commonly acted as a five-sensory being that depended on external information to guide and expand us. As of late though we have discovered that we can tap into an internal environment that is rich with guidance and information. How did we miss all this activity that was operating just below the surface? How come no one told us that in the midst of madness, drenched by noise, and deafened by the endless distractions of the sensory world was a stillpoint that held the wisdom of the Soul?

              Well, my friends many did, but you were taught that your five senses were in charge of your reality. We have known we were alive and in charge of our lives because we could see, hear, touch, move, control. pick up a phone, hold on to a laptop as if it were a life preserver, speak to another person, get reports on this and that, sell this, buy that, be with this person or that person , etc., etc., etc..  We stayed in this illusion until we recently discovered that our five senses cannot see the real changes that are happening within - changes we must cooperate with in order to resonate as Wholeness.

              And so we are now ready to detach from only using one gateway of sensory perception. We have matured and are able to honor the wisdom that grows from inside us as well as respect the symbology that dances before us in the physical world. This new trusting isn't ordinary and it isn't forced, rather it spirals up from the power of your faith to meet it. It lives in stillness, breathes in reflection, and moves within the mandala of heart intelligence. This new kind of trusting is essential to the well-being of so many here at this time. Many have lost their trust in themselves and this lack of trust has debilitated them from moving forward. With heightened internal sensing all can begin to choose wisely, recognizing and acknowledging every feeling and sensation of their innate built-in radar. Don't forget to use March to channel this new energy accurately and successfully into the stream of your daily activities.

              No times more than these have ever called for a devotion to the practice of introspection as a way to keep your own inner balance, to maintain the health of not just your body, but also your conscience, your integrity, your decision-making process; in short, the whole of your interior self. In the midst of this phenomenal shift to multisensory and multidimensional living that affects your body, your mind, and your psyche continually you and I are going to have to discover the zillion channels of information that now function at a multi-sensory level. Connecting to or awakening our perceptual system to the more sophisticated body/mind/emotion/spirit template becomes a functioning apparatus of necessity if you are to remain centered and empowered when it seems that the world around you is caught up in a maelstrom of drama and chaos.

              We have never been better equipped to refine the complicated process of "evolution". What is occurring at every level of existence is Divinity rebirthing Itself into a bounty of interconnectedness. That's the truth and if you can improve the activity of each moment as a cocreator through this sojourn then you will earn the ability to access the highest planes of awareness while continually incorporating more and more of your fragmented God-Self which you left scattered throughout this universe as you wove your way deeper and deeper into the lower-dimensional worlds and vast array of experiences, both positive and negative.

              Sitting in the deep freedom of Spirit with an unquenchable thirst for adventure,
              BLESSING:

              Indeed God is the One infinite spirit which fills all the universe
              with Himself alone, so that all is from Him and in Him, and there
              is nothing that is outside. It is within this One presence that I
              live, move and have my being. In this light then I see myself and
              all others in the context of One Divine Reality.

              Saturated with Divine Life, I am guided daily in balance and bliss.
              The ceremony of this day blesses me in God's perfection. I stand
              in freedom and empowerment of my spiritual connection. The world
              is new for me each moment. I look at everything in my path as fresh,
              radiant, and sparkling. The reservoir of my authentic God self, which
              is without limits, sets about the joy of transcending my visions of
              what I think life is supposed to look like. I know it is possible for this
              higher power to play, to work, to manifest through me now!

              A lifetime of newness is my gift from the Infinite today, and I accept
              it with gratitude. In the perfect center of my being, I honor, celebrate,
              and rejoice. Love is the fulfillment of the Law, and I am of Its glorious
              expression as I release my word and receive the bounty of a generous
              and giving God. And so it is.
              _____________________________________

              ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

              Like us on Facebook  View our profile on LinkedIn
              The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 5, 2013

                The Morning Blessing
                 03.05.13

                Dear Ones,

                You came here to remember and reclaim your own mastery. You cannot redeem yourself, and return to a state of grace (the frequency band just above the fear that creates duality) without transforming the experiences themselves which have plunged you into the lower vibrations of fear. This is part of the purpose for which you decided to come to into the Earth plane. Not only did you come to bring the higher light codings back into the genetics of the human race, you came here as a veiled master, in order to evolve the planetary consciousness. The preciseness with which you orchestrate that each day is phenomenal!

                So even when you are in those dark and scary moments of the journey trust me, one day when you are no longer in body you will reflect back and see them as carefully set jewels in your crown of compassion. And you'll laugh once the veils of time fall away revealing that each situation unfolded in perfect divine synchronization. And you'll cry when you discover how beautiful the ultimate plan of love and joy really was.

                You don't have any doubt, do you, that the best is yet to come?
                BLESSING:

                As a living being with a divine nature, I was created from the infinite
                and eternal life of God. As I reflect on the magnificence of creation,
                I feel a sense of wonder. I realize I am a divine spiritual being, endowed
                with all the attributes of Spirit. This Truth is wondrous. I am alive with
                God's Presence. I am saturated with Divinity. I am love. I am light.
                I am joy.

                I know I am in this life to express and share my truest nature, so I
                dedicate each day to giving my divine greatness to Life. As such,
                I prepare myself accordingly each morning. I align with the vision of
                God potential I witness in the world. I absorb beauty, I cultivate patterns
                of peace and harmony for I understand to "be" these things I must
                not leave them out of my daily comings and goings. I rejoice in the
                wonder of my being and let it fill my consciousness. I am training
                my mind to always correspond my internal knowings and nature with
                my external objective experiences. My life has a deep meaning.

                I am the minstrel of Spirit, here on purpose. Stretching and growing,
                living the highest creative endeavor. I am grateful for the loving
                nature of Universal Mind as it acts in amazing ways to fulfill my word
                this day. And so it is.
                _____________________________________

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 6, 2013

                  Morning Blessing: 03.06.13
                  Angelic Divine Love

                  Dear Ones,
                  AFFIRM:

                  I breathe in and surrender to the secret place of the most high God!

                  Direct, divine allegiance to that God Presence is the law of my life!

                  My heart beats with the rhythm of angelic divine love!

                  The eternal fountain of grace showers its blessings all over me!

                  Today I seek and feel the infinite presence of love and divinity!

                  I am an agent of freedom and forgiveness!

                  A network of invisible holy communion supports me always!

                  My life is the body of Divinity in a being connected forever to the
                  heart of God!

                  And so it is! Amen!!
                  _____________________________________
                  ___________________

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 7, 2013

                    The Morning Blessing
                     03.07.13

                    YOU ARE MADE UP OF MOLECULES OF DIVINITY...

                    Dear Friends,

                    Are you feeling your new identity yet? Are you ready to see the new form? To expose the leaves of your new found Being? Do not worry if during this transitional time that you are confused, or filled with a sense of unknowingness because essentially we all are in the space of no identity. There is only a Being filling up the space of what used to be you - a being wondering what has happened to the old you.

                    The good news is now you no longer have the old you. The Life force energies now enveloping the planet are constructing the molecules of Divinity that will be the building blocks of the co-creator known as you! This alone will stimulate and increase the vibration of your new physical being to create a New emanation of Divinity. You will now seek this New unlimitedness in all that you see and touch each day. The Soul will now bring its point of view and slip it into your awareness. Soul is destroying the limited form known as you. It is the great cultivator, the great eliminator of what was. Spirit delivering us our Souls is the destructive energy that is rearranging all you have known; all you have been up unto this moment.

                    For today just step into the Nowness that is resurrecting and beautifying the world and the space that you inhabit. Look into the mirror, straight into your eyes, and see the fascination of your Soul. Know that you are now following your Soul's instructions first and that it is now equal with the personality in the guidance of affairs around you. This is the New you that is blossoming into a vibration of purity as the unfoldment of Ascension occurs on all levels and dimensions of life.

                    And as you become accustomed to being the co-creator of your Being, look at others and see them in the same light. See their Souls doing what you have already done. Give them the respect and the space to peel away just as you have done. Do not direct their journey, but simply encourage them to take the steps on their journey. Just by living in your own center of power, you will help many find the truth.

                    I love this particular time and space, don't you?
                    BLESSING:

                    I know that the One Beloved Source of all Life cocoons each part
                    and particle within its realm with love. This signature is woven around
                    and within us, so close and intimate with each that we hardly notice Its
                    presence yet we feel its holy communion. I allow this wave of Divine Love
                    to ignite the new pathways of heart, mind, soul, and spirit and body as one.

                    Being transformed within this cocoon of Divine Heart I experience a joyful
                    upliftment and soft holding of all parts of Self -- the soul, the body, the mind,
                    the heart, and the spirit are discovering the conscious Remembrance of my inherent
                    empowerment, creativity, and freedom. By divine decree in the name of my God
                    Presence, and through the laws of grace, forgiveness and divinity I now dissolve all
                    agreements I may have made across time, space and all dimension in relation to
                    rejecting the Light, Love, and Power of God. Mutating within a bubble of warm love I
                    activate the truth of the Omnipresence of the Divine and all distortion purifies in each meridian, cell, energybody, chakra and portal of Soul. The manifestation of the resolution of Spirit through a physical life on Earth is nearly complete. What a journey to embrace!

                    With great excitement and perfect trust I give thanks for the Goodness of God that is
                    happening within and through me at this time. I am becoming the newly resurrected
                    Temple of Light and Emissary of  Love presently walking upon terra christos.  And so it is.
                    _____________________________________

                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 8, 2013

                      The Morning Blessing
                       03.08.13

                      There is no better way to bring one to a knowledge of himself than to lead him to a knowledge of the powers that are lying dormant within his own soul. - Ralph Waldo Trine.

                      Dear Shay,

                      In order to uphold the highest wisdom we must have absolute confidence in the Divine guiding us. We must have an intimacy with the Infinite Source itself.  Thus when we can go directly to the inner channels of intelligence and wisdom we are no longer slaves to personalities, institutions, media or books.  We should always be open to suggestions of truth but there is no greater guide than your own interior illumination. Browning recognized that the "Truth is within ourselves; it takes no rise from outward things, whate'er you may believe. There is an inmost centre in us all, where truth abides in fullness." In other words, our only allegiance is to the voice of our own soul. This is the interior guide. This is the light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world. This is the voice of the higher self, the voice of soul, the voice of God.

                      If we will but follow this voice of intuition, it will speak clearly and plainly, until by and by it will be absolute and unerring in its guidance. When we recognize that we are the individualized power of Infinite Spirit back of all and that nothing outside of this has any power at all then we enter upon the road to true education, and all the mysteries that before were closed now reveal themselves. This evolving from within, this evolving of what has been involved with the Infinite Power brings wisdom.

                      Today let your practice be to only listen to yourself.  Endeavor to bring yourself to a true knowledge of your interior powers.

                      A custodian of eternal wisdom,
                      BLESSING:

                      There is a Divine sequence running throughout the Universe. A self-existent principle of life from which all else has come. The Spirit of this Infinite Life and Power are then my life by nature of divine inflow. I am the illustration of God itself creating, working, and ruling through the agency of a human life.

                      From what has gone before I know that in just the degree that we come into a conscious realization of our oneness with the Infinite Life, and open ourselves to this divine inflow, do we actualize in ourselves its qualities, means, and powers. As I connect with this Source, I am nurtured and inspired, relaxed and happy. I revel in the demonstration that I possess the spiritual magnificence of the Great One in each and every moment. I affirm to my own inner illumination of this authority by claiming and using it as a guidein my personal life. I know that as I explore every one of its ideas greater abundance and enjoyment show up in my world.

                      I stand fully in awe of being God's idea in human form, containing everything I need to live life fulfilled. I welcome freedom in Spirit  and go forth being the Divine Self only I can be. And so it is.
                      _____________________________________

                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 12, 2013

                        The Morning Blessing
                         03.12.13

                        Dear Friends,

                        There's a dream in you that is waiting to be born. You have a unique way of loving, of giving, of comforting others that the world around you desperately needs. There's a talent, a style, a promise that is etched into the deepest part of your soul, and is coming forth right now in a way you could never have imagined.

                        Our tendency is to create comfort zones around ourselves. We surround ourselves with people who agree with us, spend our time in familiar places, and even think along the same general lines as we did yesterday, last week, last year. We find a spiritual path that feels right, and we may get stuck in the aspect of the teaching that feels comfortable to us, until even our prayers may become the same day after day.

                        But, what I know of Spirit is that It is the energy of constant surprise, an ever-new Joy taking each being on a cosmic journey into realms yet unimagined- even right here on our Earth walk. You and I are so much more loving than we thought possible, so much more creative, and so much more positive. We can choose today to open our hearts to be an even greater channel for God's love to flow through!  Why not? It's our destiny.

                        Each of us chose to incarnate, to take form here and now.  The success of the human experiment will only be achieved by souls who venture to live out of the box, to be outrageous in their commitment to love, justice, generosity and beauty.

                        Join me today in stretching into your greatest potential. Lean into Spirit and She will pull you more into your Self. Let's pray to love more, to give more, to learn how to live sustain-ably and joyfully. Let's play our sacred part in the re-creating of our world infused with Love.

                        Guess what that would make you feel like?

                        BLESSING:

                        There is only One recurring holiness of all time, it is the
                        binding core of each living essence and it is called by the
                        name YHWH. I am but a single reinterpretation and reflection
                        of this source. I am its heart that understands, its ears that
                        hear, and its eyes that see in this present moment of sacred
                        narrative.

                        As I journey through each of my holy days I marvel at the
                        complexities of the human condition. I am compelled to
                        explore the legend of Spirit that has formed my texture and
                        content. I lovingly refashion the divinity polishing the
                        personality of   Shay  to include more love, more
                        appreciation, and more joy. These are easily gained under the
                        mentorship of an alignment with Infinite Intelligence. All that
                        is required of me is to flourish from the heart - the seat of
                        all wisdom.

                        With an attitude of reverence and thanksgiving I allow love
                        to be the something that comes through me more fully today.
                        From the inner reaches to every particle of external space.
                        And so it is.
                        _____________________________________

                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 13, 2013
                          Morning Blessing: 03.13.13
                          All Good Is Mine
                          Dear Friends,
                          AFFIRM:

                          God evolves my consciousness, and I awaken to more and more
                          of me as His perfect idea; complete and whole!

                          Every cell and function of the body temple is in harmonious
                          relationship to the one Whole and reflects the perfection of the Infinite.

                          All my affairs are orderly, abundant, charged with love, joy, and peace.

                          I live the serenity and security of God's perfect plan!

                          Gratefully I  let it be! And so it is!
                          Amen.
                            _____________________________________

                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 14, 2013

                            The Morning Blessing
                             03.14.13

                            Dear Shay,

                            "As we come into proper alignment with the awesome Power within, our
                            Higher Nature, we are carried above the laws of the third-dimensional
                            plane. We become a channel for the dynamic radiation of Will, Love,
                            and Creative Intelligence that is tenaciously seeking an outlet
                            through consciousness to reveal the New Reality of Heaven on Earth.
                            But the personality must surrender the little i - that symbol of
                            dualism with its sepaated head and body - so that the Master I may
                            express in all Its power and glory. The goal of every student of
                            Wisdom is to transform individual identity from the self who can do
                            nothing to the Self Who is doing everything NOW. Once that shift takes
                            place, the old life of emptiness, illness, and lack is transformed
                            into a new stage of being that experiences only fulfillment, wholeness
                            and abundance...

                            You are a spiritual bing embodying all of the Power of the Universe
                            within you. Will you not accept this Truth and start living as the
                            Light of the world that ou are? The Dawn is approacing.. .it is time to
                            awaken to your Inheritance. "

                            Empowerment - John Randolph Price
                            BLESSING:

                            God is the Spirit of Infinite Life. The power and presence
                            of this existence is resident in every point in the Universe.
                            The magnificent splendor of this unfolding joyous expression
                            is my life and love now.

                            Within my daily rountine I remember to use the drawing power
                            of mind. Thoughts as a science are demonstrated abundantly
                            each day. The law of correspondence between spiriutal and
                            material things is wonderfully exact in its workings. So today,
                            I am the energy of the living Spirit of Truth. I release any
                            opinions or evaluations and righteous judgments. In all things,
                            there is a blessing, so I demand to see the sanctity clearly
                            revealed. My mind is clear, and I behold the radiant lovliness of
                            life as the ruling mood of my day.

                            Faith is nothing more or less than the operation of the thought
                            forces in the form of an earnest desire, coupled with the expectation
                            as to its fulfillment. With thanksgiving I send out this prayer watered
                            by firm expectation that when it returns I will love to be living it!
                            And so it is.
                              _____________________________________

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 15, 2013

                              The Morning Blessing
                               03.15.13

                              Dear Friends

                              It is very difficult at times to explain the unexplainable. When we can't see, feel, experience, and understand "what is happening to us" then our attention simply dismisses the strange occurrences, physical maladies, and emotional imbalances. As the months pass in this building year we are continually being pushed to move into and start developing our multi-dimensional core energetics. All the steps in this evolutionary process are being divinely orchestrated. As infusion after infusion of Immaculate Purity comes in they may cause a few of us to integrate with a vibrational healing.

                              As we experience the Earth and our human bodies in the divine ascension process jumping from 3rd to 5th dimensional consciousness and reality we often forget that vibrating at those 'higher" levels is going to impact our own density! We actually have to regulate these new alchemical frequencies at the etheric (blueprint), DNA, chemical and hormonal levels. Our make-up is changing quickly, resulting in common unexplainable symptoms such as strange skin irritations (my challenge this past weekend), short periods of intense tiredness, mood swings, dizziness, ringing in the ears, co-ordination imbalances, heart palpitations or hypersensitivity, headaches or migraines that are not alleviated by painkillers, hormonal imbalances, feelings of deja'vu, dreams or odd sleeping patterns and night sweats, just to name a few.

                              If, like me, you are continually finding yourself tending aliments resulting from a New universal order of vibration then give yourself an extra treat today. These symptoms are the earmarks of the New Era -- they are affirming for you at the physical plane that:
                              • the seven master glands are being energetically impacted which is affecting the alchemical secretion process of hormones from the glands into the body (mood swings).
                              • the throat chakra is opening and transmuting the inner ear area so that a deeper sense of perception and understanding can awaken (dizziness).
                              • the etheric system sustaining the central nervous system, heart, and electromagnetic field of the body is changing (tingling or muscle weakness).
                              • the technology of the heart chakra is changing, it is opening a deeper chamber and is therefore, at times, putting extra pressure on the physical organ (heart palpitations).
                              • the pineal and pituitary glands are being energetically bombarded at the moment by specific stellar light activity that is deepening our opening to living as Soul, therefore they are struggling to re-vitalize the link between the nervous and endocrine systems (headaches).
                              • the skin, which is the largest organ of the body, is being encouraged to release or clear old fears and restrictions. The vehicle is actively taking steps to maintain longevity, knowledge, health and wellness (skin irritations).
                              Since this is part of our Divine Mission to reclaim our Divine Birthright we are going to survive each unfortunate condition. Continue to explore what works best for you. I have found that essential oils are my new best friend. And I haven't been reading what each oil is for either. I take myself to the essential oil display with symptom-in-body and just begin sniffing! I leave with whatever gave me the best results. I know it could sound a bit bizarre to many, but we are now Different and all the healing elements now must filter through new codes, energies and elements into the physical and ethic bodies. Ask your guides and angels to show you the best way to interface these latest energetic components with your personal system.

                              I have also found it helpful to request the assistance of a Healing Facilitator upon retiring each night. There are many standing within the Presence of God who will show, teach, or treat us with the all-encompassing Nature of the New Balance which will allow for a harmonious bio-chemical, hormonal alignment to occur within the body.

                              Lastly, it may help to remind yourself that as an Eternal Being this is an ancient and transformative process that you have done before. You are an Anointed One with the spiritual powers that are going to bring a genuine healing experience to planet Earth. You are the High Priests and Priestesses of the Mystery Schools gone by, and you possess the magical alchemical powers to bring this new Illumined Realm of Truth into being.

                              Thanks for volunteering to be a powerful instrument of Spirit in the physical plane,
                              BLESSING:

                              The weaving of creative memory within the biology of my very Being links me with the All-That-Is. Divine Mind has launched her cosmic light into the multidimensional form of conscious expression as (your name). I am Universal Awareness existing
                              at the cellular level.

                              The Divine within me now assists the physical system adjust the massive influx of  viberational resonance that are showering our environmental spectrum with the energy overtones of peace, love,and Oneness. The energy fields that surround these thought forms easily integrate within the structure of my molecular intelligence. Actualization of a new universal paradigm now housed and activated in physical density. The neurological system permits and encourages the flow of this new expanded vibratory field of light and essence of life force. The "shift of ages" has blessed my consciousness and I now allow my physical intelligence to mirror this Divine Love and Peace in order that Oneness truly be grounded in earth. The subatomic seeds of transformational Oneness now restructure the cyclical memory of the mitochondria in the cells. When these seeds take root they shall transmute old feelings and impulses in the cellular cytoplasm. This acquisition of light generates cleansing -- stem cells now expand into new territory. Cellular regeneration is fluid, and I am stilled and soothed in this high vibration metabolism. Within the density of matter the nervous system generates light fields of fluid, photonic information. Each neurosynapsis delivering fiber optic spiral so high velocity energy. With this energy stabilized clarity, identity, and power can reverberate from the nucleus of each cell.

                              Each cell of my physical creation and each thought form of creation is energetically attuned to the transcendent state of cosmic peace, unconditional love, and light. I am balanced with divine harmonics and can consciously bring forward an empowered relationship to All-That-Is through a living body. I contain worlds and universes within my body and I celebrate the golden thread of Divine Creation infusing all. And so this integrating experience is. Amen.
                              _____________________________________

                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 19, 2013

                                The Morning Blessing
                                 03.19.13

                                THOUGHTS AND HEALTH ...

                                Dear Friends,

                                "Our body is really the product of our thoughts. We're beginning to understand in medical science the degree to which the nature of thoughts and emotions actually determines the physical substance and structure and function of our bodies."

                                If our entire bodies are replaced within a few years, as science has proven, then how can it be that degeneration or illness remain in our bodies for years? It can only be held there by thought, by observation of illness, and by the attention given to the illness.

                                Instead, think thoughts of perfection.

                                Think thoughts of perfection. Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts. Know there is only perfection, and as you observe perfection you must summon that to you. Imperfect thoughts are the cause of all humanity's ills, including disease, poverty, and unhappiness. When we think negative thoughts we are cutting ourselves off from our rightful heritage. Declare and intend, "I think perfect thoughts. I see only perfection. I am perfection." I banished every bit of stiffness and lack of agility right out of my body. I focused on seeing my body as flexible and as perfect as a child's, and every stiff and aching joint vanished. I literally did this overnight.

                                You can think your way to the perfect state of health, the perfect body, the perfect weight, and eternal youth. You can bring it into being, through your consistent thinking of perfection.

                                BLESSING:

                                The elegant universe is a dazzling Divine force of Infinite Right Action.
                                It is a Presence of intelligence combined with love, and It knows
                                exactly what to do, become, and be in each moment to achieve
                                perfection. I realize I am part of this evolutionary path of Light. The
                                companion "Source" of me has mapped out All That Is.

                                Today I channel this creative output of universal consciousness
                                throughout my human biology and physiology. I do this with an
                                awareness and intent of radiant, vibrant health down to the quantum
                                cellular level. I open my mind and allow healing perfection to travel
                                the heart path soothing every imbalance and discord with frequencies,
                                vibrations, modulations of perfect Universal Oneness. This unique
                                energy matrix activates the innate evolutionary codes of robust, exotic
                                health and challenges all illness or disease that attempts to resonate within
                                the cellular system. Much is changing with this accelerated consciousness
                                and all alien substances that do not originate from the goodness of Love
                                dissolve and are easily eliminated from the physical body. This temple of
                                Being is now a paradigm of an integral, full range harmonic repository
                                of vitalizing Lifewave.

                                Today I accept my connection with All That Is. I open to my intended
                                changes, and embrace the wonder of what I truly am. Joyfully I have
                                reached a new level of expression from an inner decision to immerse
                                myself in Universal Love. I am transcendence, growth, and the evolvement
                                of potent vital radiant health. It is done, and so the experience is.
                                _____________________________________

                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 21, 2013

                                  The Morning Blessing
                                   03.21.13

                                  ". . . .that we live our deepest Soul's desire not by intending
                                  to change who we are but by intending to be who we are."
                                  - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

                                  Dear Friends,

                                  Are you able to hear the words of your I AM Presence stabilizing your experience and taking dominion over your every thought, word, action and feeling?

                                  As the momentum of Divine Grace and Compassion build throughout this year, your confidence and trust in this Presence will increase and become more obvious. The eternal light of our own Divinity is expanding in a rhythmic pulsation of adoration to the omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent Source of All That Is. Your sustaining power to hold all of this is to go about each day being mindful and conscious about living more fully every day! By intending to live more fully, to become a steward of the endearing qualities of Divine Alchemy is to embody ultimate freedom this time around.

                                  The heart of God has made a promise to every Soul that focuses its attention upon the purity and power of Light contained within. You will be raised up in energy, vibration and consciousness into the loving embrace of your mighty I AM Presence. The full magnitude of this divine potential is part of your mission. It is the "Illumination" we are each remembering as a feeling in our heart and knowing in our mind; recognizing that Divine Intelligence is not outside ourselves, but rather it exists in every atom and cell of our Earthly temples.

                                  Co-Creating the Light & Perfection of 2009,
                                  BLESSING:

                                  My sense of the One life is alive and vibrant this day.
                                  God comforts me with love and light and in this tender
                                  place I recognize the perfection of me! I stand in unity
                                  with the perfect Divine design of all life.

                                  It is my desire this day to achieve vibrational harmony with my
                                  innate "creator genius." In this inevitably expanding universe
                                  I go forth into the day declaring joy and appreciation for the kinds
                                  of choices laid before me. I honor this God given freedom of choice
                                  by letting in well-being. Letting in the clarity that comes from Spirit,
                                  and letting in the abundance that is my natural state. Letting in
                                  radiant health, my physical stamina, and my flexibility. Letting in my
                                  ability to intuitively know my path. Letting in my sensitivity to my
                                  surroundings, my opportunities to expand, to live happily and
                                  peacefully. I let in who I really am! And who I really am is always
                                  letting in whatever I desire. The expansion of my personal universe
                                  happens joyously, naturally, creatively, and eternally today. Thus I
                                  am an expression of God on Earth.

                                  Content and complete in the knowing that I am God's demonstration
                                  of health, wealth, happiness, and wholeness I give thanks. My life
                                  is the blessing of Light. And so it is.
                                  _____________________________________

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 22, 2013

                                    The Morning Blessing
                                     03.22.13

                                    Dear Friends,

                                    The corridors of Self and Soul have now merged. All beings upon this planet Earth can hear their destiny singing its lullaby as it weaves peace, love, harmony and light into their physical existence. Just as Gaia herself is exploding and imploding with New life so are we. . . there will not be one space in this dimension that is not softened and cleared by Universal Purity and Grace. We now come face to face with the reflection of our Soulselves. True embodiment of this self allows each to feel loved beyond what you have previously felt by any external or internal force. This New love rushes in like an imagined chorus of angels uplifting and celebrating you because YOU are the exquisite treasure of Divinity in Form.

                                    Because of this latest celebration many, many, many heart centers will now open completely and flood this Earth domain with the same God celebration. You will no longer care who wronged you, it will not matter how to get clients or build a practice, health challenges are cured by faith, and having to get clear about where you are heading become insignificant because a Great Calm has settled within the core of you AND YOU CAN FEEL IT. This calm is the Presence you have spent a great deal of time and effort looking for. It is your eternal essence and you will know you have connected to it when you are feeling that you are loved, that you are safe, and that you have no need to ever complain, judge, or join in another's drama ever again.

                                    Alone with this Presence in meditation you can experience the Joy fireworks that are occurring. And beyond the fireworks you can sense the connection to All-That-Is. You experience cellularly knowing that you are Absolute Radiance commanding a human existence for exact purposes. You now realize those purposes as the blessings that open one's world to the animation of Divinity. Your Soul goodness is felt congruently in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual fields of your Being. The Grail Point of you as God's grace and abundance is now reaching into places within your awareness that have been dormant since ancient times.

                                    Seek to become a channeling column of this New heart love. Visualize your chakra centers transmuting the debris of past and present perceptions that keep you from moving into a higher and brighter light. Use thought and intention to open portals of transcendence that can quicken your delivery into this stabilized auric field of I AM Presence. Consciously disconnect from all stresses and strains in your daily existence so that your Soul can lovingly balance you within your destiny birthright points. The chaos and dramas are the only illusions left that smokescreen you from the power of the Calmed Presence.

                                    It is time; a heavenly decree was mandated that all shall see and be the reflection of Divinity this lifetime. The path of God Presence Embodiment is here filling all with a childlike wonder that enables us to view the world in marvelous and mystical ways. And when you are ready you will be lifted into a joyous, worry-free, trust-filled zone of inner peace. Then expressing this true nature, you will be able to inspire all those who are curiously drawn to drink from your Cup.

                                    Oh, the secrets of illumination . . . hosanna in the highest!
                                    BLESSING:

                                    Today, where I stand, I witness the fundamental goodness permeating the universe.
                                    I open my mind and heart this morning to the One all-wise Intelligence present in all life. I am its spiritual awakening and passage of experience in a harmonized and unified human existence. I live from this inner subliminal reality and allow it to transcribe my physical realities into sacred structure.

                                    In this moment of unrealized, unlimited possibility of potential I claim a new relationship between Spirit and Body. With the power and authority of creation, I feel the will of Spirit now directly controls and determines the movements and law of the body. Filled with Right-Idea and light and action my body operates from the power of spiritual consciousness into a true and fit and perfectly responsive instrument of Spirit. This new relation of the Spirit and the Body is a free acceptance of the whole of its material nature in place of rejection. I lovingly care for this perfect and faultless use of my Divine material.  Just as I have liberated my mind with Truth consciousness, I now spiritualize my personal utilization of Matter. The body consciousness is a patient servant and can be in its large reserve of possibilities a potent instrument of light and action in physical nature. From the higher planes of my own Self-Mastery I gift Shay  body with health, strength, duration, physical perfection, bodily happiness, freedom from suffering, and ease. I know the body organism to now be a self-acting, self-effectuating center of awareness and knowledge. With ignorance gone this organism is flooded by a supreme Infinite Intelligence which forever meets, assimilates, and harmonizes Itself with all the forces of existence that surround and press upon the body. The body consciousness, being uplifted and purified by the flames of the One true consciousness is ready to dissolve the subconscious limitations and restrictions it has acquired from my personal character and ego. This perfecting new sensation permits the Soul direct, willed, and conscious action through out this body temple.

                                    With this Truth, I am stilled in holy reverence because I know, I know I AM the highest state of  Self-Being for the supreme supra-consciousness of the One omnipresent reality. I have ordered it so as the purity of  Spirit, and so it is. Amen.
                                    _____________________________________

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 26, 2013

                                      The Morning Blessing
                                      03.26.13

                                      Dear Friends,

                                      Life here is precious, for we are love and light evolving as beauty and joy each and every moment. Today you can begin to feel this divine Selfhood by being who you really are. Each time you look into the mirror, go beyond your personality and see the divinity that is within. Make it a point to see yourself as Spirit in all you think, say and do. Yes, you have many personality traits in your human form. Many of which you are constantly attempting to transform because you judge them as either a positive or a negative. But in truth, we are all Divinity remembering what we have been all along. Each of us on a separate path, mirroring sign posts to one another "Grow," "Love," and  "Trust."  Be grateful for each meaningful shortcoming because it is an exercise that can assist you in partaking of your own divinity.

                                      Growing from my soul character today,
                                      BLESSING:

                                      The answer to everything is contained within Spirit. This spirit is the
                                      infinite source of all intelligence, all love, all wisdom, all power,
                                      all forgiveness...whatever the need, Spirit is the source. And with that
                                      source, I am intimately at One. I know that whatever my need is,
                                      regardless of how long that need has existed, its answer is within.
                                      Within me, within my consciousness, within the divine spark of Spirit
                                      that I am, is the light of my life and the cause of my very being.

                                      I now declare my readiness to understand, to know, to fully realize that
                                      this answer I seek is at hand: it is present, within me, here and now. I
                                      may be pointed towards it by overhearing a chance word, reading just the
                                      right passage, or a gentle or sudden sense of understanding. I am ready
                                      to open my heart and my life to this answer, and on its hearing, accept
                                      it totally.

                                      Nothing is ever set in stone; everything is fluid. The past and all of
                                      its old choices do not matter; it is this moment in which I cocreate my
                                      tomorrow. I set about doing it from a clear understanding that the
                                      answers, if not immediately apparent, are there for the accepting. And
                                      accept them I do. I begin to see my own life as a fluid work in
                                      progress, easily molded to fit my new expanded awareness. I don't have
                                      to suffer to get it; I don't have to have "life lessons" happen; I
                                      simply wake up and know the truth that has always been here for the
                                      knowing.

                                      I give my thanks for the immediacy and perfection of the spiritual laws
                                      that work upon belief and feeling with such precision; I give thanks for
                                      the ultimate love of this universe that rushes to fulfill my every need.
                                      I gratefully accept my good and know that it can only prosper all life;
                                      I accept my new consciousness, knowing it only awakens all life, and I
                                      accept that whatever I need, whatever the form, it is to be found in
                                      Spirit. And so it is.
                                      _____________________________________

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 29, 2013

                                        The Morning Blessing
                                        03.29.13

                                        There are two simple truths you need to
                                        accept if you are to move effortlessly
                                        into the world of soul, the world which is
                                         based on the laws of love.

                                        Dear Friends,

                                        First Truth is:  You're Ready. You are ready to release the fearful beliefs that have kept you bound to the concept of separation. You are ready to accept the reality of love that is the foundation of your existence. And you are ready to give love to everyone in every way, for that is the only way you will fully experience it for yourself.

                                        Second Truth is:  You Are Holy. Who you really are is beyond the scope of your imagination. If you are one with the Divine Pulse of creation, then you are also one with the holiness of God. When you realize this, when you begin to perceive this truth within everyone you meet, including yourself, then the world will change by itself. You are holy, and that cannot change. When you accept that you are ready, and that the truth in you is the very essence of holiness, then you will recognize the next teacher - the Messenger of Love. It is this teacher who will take you through the Door of Eternity, to the very seat of the soul.

                                        BLESSING:

                                        The sacred books, the inspired writings, all come from the same
                                        source -- God, God speaking through the souls of those who open
                                        themselves that He may speak through. I perceive that God as the
                                        deep place within me that has the power to transform my human
                                        existence, the sound and the feelings that engage me to realize
                                        the vital principles of this One.

                                        One doesn't grasp a great truth. One opens to it hoping that one
                                        day it will drift past your ear and be caught in the net of your
                                        awareness, then sink into the soul where it will resonate with the
                                        vibrating strings of the heart. And in that fateful moment grace
                                        descends and you are shown the absurd, laughable limitations of
                                        the impermanent human life. The day-to-day experiences spark
                                        inspirations of Wisdom and Love which is the breath of the power
                                        of God. A practice of true worship is established by willingly
                                        accepting the Self as a poised, vital idea rooted in Spirit. Belief
                                        in the fact that we are all the action of God made manifest, and
                                        displaying the Allness of God right where each is.

                                        This is my life, and with an earnest, sincere heart I let it unfold in
                                        splendor. I am in tune with the Infinite Spirit of Life and Power that
                                        is back of all, uniquely individualized. I delight in knowing and
                                        feeling my life is the life of God. I am a holy eternal attribute of the
                                        One that never ceases being. And so it is.
                                        _____________________________________

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Apr 2, 2013

                                          The Morning Blessing
                                           04.02.13

                                          Dear Friends,

                                          Today's note is the last I'll write as your spiritual mentor. I'm moving into my son's company and will be involved in bringing consciousness to younger minds and bodies with his healthy vending business.
                                          During the last six weeks of 2012, from Halloween to the Winter Solstice, a reshuffling of priorities was unfolding and I began to feel the completion of my work with The Morning Blessings. The winter's cloak of hibernation and solitude afforded me an excellent time for rest and reflection. During those months I've moved toward the new avenues of Light and followed the direction Spirit was leading. The new "work" I am being charged with is exciting and engaging. I wondered if I could possibly keep both going? However, the Spring Equinox energies have aroused clarity and now new ideas and inspiration are bursting forth with vigor and vibrant confidence. I must use the new building blocks the Universe and my Higher Self are offering if I am to stay true to everything I know.
                                          The Morning Blessings, Science of Mind, each of my students and every one of you - those I have been blessed to have exchanged emails with, and those I have not, those that feel like intimate family and those I simply know are, have been an integral part of my life for the past 8+ years. As a spiritual guide and teacher, I've worked with thousands of people aspiring to realize their truest nature. As I transition to my latest True North I'll take with me the heart-connectedness we've shared.
                                          We've made it through the Ascension Portal. With the intense energies of the ascension in retreat and the deceleration becoming more evident, a slower pace of life is restoring stability to our lives. As all begins to change you are prepared to deepen your own insights. Your Soul is here and ready to inspire you with new possibilities. While the energy quality is calmer, it is easier to be fully present in the moment and to see what's going on in every direction around you with astonishing clarity. I am leaving you fashioned with a new crystalline Light (light=wisdom) glowing in your field.
                                          As you witness things settling into the new order and wisdom be patient and confident. The actual planetary grid system has changed and the protocols by which the dark and light engage each one another have altered. The Light now has a bigger impact - a far more powerful one. Yet still you need to understand that Spirit moves slowly, especially within a linear timeframe of how fast consciousness is able to change on a planet.
                                          The next fifteen years, the change-over years, are when many old dysfunctional systems will fall apart to be replaced by new systems built on respectful understandings of reality. Humanity will be making numerous adjustments to its beliefs, attitudes and lifestyles; the center of balance and sanity will be found again in society; yet to achieve this, extremes must be reined in and limits set. During the change-over, people will have a great desire for the old-energy stability to be restored, yet the clearing away of out-moded energies is like one season giving way to the next.
                                          When you see such experiences taking place don't make a judgment that 2013 is not what you thought. When you witness more imbalance on the planet, even some things you didn't expect - and indeed there will be - don't throw up your hands and say, "Here it is again. We didn't make a difference." Because you did. Planetary shifting works slowly. Energy is shifting.
                                          The now-forming foundations of the new era will represent new refinements in human consciousness, and to achieve such refinement humanity will have to see beyond personal beliefs and projections, into a crystal clear recognition of the connection to All Life. As a species we have suffered from psychic ignorance and separation from our natural abilities. As the value of compassion, cooperation and the connectedness of all life are recognized the behavior in modern society will morph and the wounds that arose from humanity's fears and ignorance will heal.
                                          I am ready to pass the torch of transformation on to you. Each of you in my spiritual family knows from the core of your being that you ARE the journey of Spirit here to embrace its essence once again in daily life. You are in that group of humans who have awakened to the realization that God is inside.
                                          I sit within the heart of the Universe and am filled with love and deep, deep gratitude for every moment I have spent with you. Thank you for enriching and expanding my life, blessing the sacred Collective life of humanity, and for working so diligently to shift planetary consciousness.
                                          In the truest sense, we are all magicians playing with the forces of creation in the material world to bring about a new future infused with the vibrations and frequencies of Love.
                                          I invite you to contact me at any time at angela@...
                                          Shaping a new era is truly a noble task and it has been a pleasure to share a bit of this endeavor with you,