Thought For Today: The Power of Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013

      The Power of Truth
      The power of Truth is such that you need never be concerned about proving it. You need only be concerned with being it and living it. Truth is always revealed, at the right moment, at the right place. It is for this reason that the simplest, most powerful expression of truth is humility. Real humility results in so much power of truth and inner silence that you don't need to say anything at all in words. The power of humility allows you to see the benefit in everything, even in the insults of others.

      Having trouble viewing this email? View in your web browser
      .