Inspire Me Today: Today's Brilliance from Prasann Thakrar

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      when one is inspired, one does not need to be motivated from the outside! ~ Prasann Thakrar

      Today's Brilliance™

      Prasann  Thakrar

      Prasann Thakrar

      Prasann is a coach, an expert on bridging science and spirituality, and the author of God=mc²?: Getting Spirituality Down to a Science!
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      Inspiration!
      The word itself sounds, for a lack of a better word, inspirational, doesn't it? (As Gordon Gekko, a character played by Michael Douglas, in Wall Street, would say if he were writing this piece.) It has this aura about itself; this uplifting feeling to it!
      You may or may not have heard the meaning and source of this wonderful word - In-Spirit. Meaning, one becomes connected to their spiritual source; i.e., one is "in" spirit.
      However, I would say that it is actually us getting to a place of knowing that we are already connected to, and part and parcel of, the Primary Spirit, Divine Energy, Universal Mind, Supreme Consciousness or the Entity, Being, or Force commonly known as God. (One can give it any name at all; a Rose by any other name would not smell less sweet - as Shakespeare has said so poignantly.)
      What I have learned is that when one is inspired, one does not need to be motivated from the outside! One is self-motivated by the energy of that spirit within oneself! (When one is aware of it, consciously.)
      Now, even Science - modern, empirical Science - is saying that everything in the Universe is, at its very core, energy. And when you come to know yourselves as that energy inherent in yourself and everything else - this spirit; i.e., when you are truly inspired, you realize one thing:
      You are God. Not god-like, or even "a" god; you are the God! Because there is only one God. And we are all part of that one God; therefore, we are that God. Energetically, everyone and everything in existence is God, as even science agrees! It's just that everyone and everything is in different states of consciousness, and therefore in different states of awareness and recognition of this fact.
      You will start coming to a realization that this is absolutely true when you start applying the principles of practical spirituality. Then you will start living your life the way you want to. You will start living it the way God would want you to because by your living the life of your dreams, God is doing the same thing. In other words, what God wants for you, and what you want for yourself is the same.
      God lives vicariously through us, because that is the only way God can experience life. So, go out into the world, and do what you were meant to do - live the life of your dreams - and achieve perpetual bliss.
      God is always with and within you, and so you are never without God. So, go ahead, and embrace this spirit within you! Become one with it!
      Become Inspired because you already have all that you need to become so!

      A Message from Inspire Me Today

      If you want to create miracles you can see and feel in your life, you are ready to learn the real secrets of the Law of Attraction. Join best-selling author Gay Hendricks, and learn the elements involved in manifestation and how to use them to make your dreams come true. Think you can't afford it? YOU choose the price!

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!
      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937