Abraham Hicks: Daily Quote - 02/24/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 3:08 AM

      Don't get lost in the diagnosis, the medicine, or in the statistics about what somebody else did about it. If you don't feel good, it's because you're not thinking in a way that allows the Energy to flow. You could just get really, really mad at someone you love and make every muscle in your body stiff. And you would ask,"Why does my body feel this way?" And we say, because you've had a Vibrational tug-of-war going on...Stop looking for anything other than your mental and emotional state of being as answers to why you feel how you feel in your body. It is all Vibrational - no exception! And when you get that, then it doesn't matter what diagnosis has been given to you - it doesn't matter - it's temporary.
      --- Abraham
      Excerpted from the workshop in Orlando, FL on Friday, December 20th, 2002 # 726
      Our Love,
      Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)
      Visit Us Online | ©1997-2012 Abraham-Hicks Publications.