Power Animal of the Week: Buck ~ Raccoon ~ Seagull

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      This Trinity comes with the their guidance and teachings as we prepare for the advent of Spring. Not only the physical season but the inner season as well. The Spring that represents the renewal of ourselves from the long winter and reawaken and bloom to the Love and Joy of Life. This final stage of Winter gives us the opportunity to begin that internal process and this is another aspect of the Mercury Retrograde, coupled with Saturn in Retrograde, to rediscover, refine and enhance ourselves and our quality of life. That inner awareness which Buck brings and assists us with; how to recognize and acknowledge our inner seasons in noticing the changes both subtle and pronounced with a crisp clarity and vision. It is time for our crowns to begin growing once more. To see and embrace the grace, beauty and strength that you are. Your Sight and Vision are expanding as the Seagull enters here to assist us with enhancing our perspective to higher and deeper levels. Truly widening our awareness and consciousness.

      You Can truly Know without any shadow of doubt that you can and will adapt to all circumstances that come before you. Your own experiences and insights are a sign of your intelligence and wisdom. Every valley, every mountain has added to these. Utilize the masks of the raccoon as you can be your True Authentic Self while also adapting to what is called for without compromise of yourself and your personal integrity and truth. You can assert yourself confidently and do so with compassionate strength, integrity and love.

      Rediscover and embrace that your Joy and Freedom comes from within you. This is a state of mind and of the heart especially as both come together in Harmony. You can and do radiate and share this Joy, Freedom and Love while also Knowing that no one can take this from you. These are yours that you share freely.

      Feel that freedom as you fly high through your skies, run tirelessly through your forests or swim majestically through your waters. That very joy, freedom and love is apart of the root of your confidence, grace, beauty, passion, strength and compassion. Give yourself permission to See your Self as you always have been and growing back into that awareness. Adorned with your Crowns of Love and Life.

      The Buck
      Grace          Confidence          Renewal

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the buck fill you. Click here to Listen to the Buck's Song.

      What beauty and majesty are yours, as you survey your world wearing a natural crown.  Hold your head high and walk in grace and confidence.  Feel yourself filling with the courage to stand up for what is yours.  You are the buck.

      Highly athletic, able to leap, run and swim with ease, the buck will make you comfortable with your body.  Exercise will become an easy and natural part of your life as you feel this physical power pouring into you.  Bound through the forest of your life with ease, for you are the buck.

      The buck is deeply aware of the seasons and adapts to all of them.  He will teach you to keep going through the storms of winter, filled with the joy of being who you are, until the green blades of grass again poke through the melting snow.  When the world seems cold, fill yourself with his sure knowledge that spring will always come again.

      He will also teach you how to renew your energy and power, just as he regrows his antlers each season.  If you feel weakened by the challenges of life, breathe in his energy and feel the velvety antlers sprouting as your power returns in full.  Then lift up your chin and show the world who you are, the beautiful and majestic buck.

      The Raccoon
      Intelligence          Assertiveness          Confidence

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the raccoon fill you. Click here to listen to the Raccoon's Song.

      The raccoon brings you the great gifts of intelligence and assertiveness.  You will find, with the raccoon energy within you, that you are able to face new situations with confidence, knowing that you are capable of discerning exactly what is going on around you and finding creative solutions to any issues that arise.  You will also find that you are able to move situations toward the resolution you desire, balancing open communication with an assertive push toward the end you have in mind.

      The raccoon is also highly adaptable.  You will now find that you are able to fit easily into many situations.  You may sometimes find it helpful to put on the raccoon’s mask, allowing you to be who you are, yet be appropriate to the situation as well.  This is a very special gift of the raccoon, to blend personal integrity with social acceptability.  Just take a deep breath and ask that the mask come across you, so that others may see what they need to see, even as you remain who you are.

      And now, you are all of this:  intelligent, capable, assertive and confident, adaptable and appropriate.  How fortunate you are to be the raccoon!

      The Seagull
      Joy          Freedom          Perspective

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the seagull fill you.Click here to Listen to the Seagull's Song.

      Soar in joy.  Soar in freedom.  Feel your power.  You are the seagull!

      The seagull knows that freedom is a state of mind and of the heart.  She can teach you to let your heart soar on the wings of freedom and joy, no matter where you are and no matter what you are doing.  She will help lift you out of the sands of worry and petty concerns and into the soaring heights of being one with all that is:  one with the ocean, one with the land, one with the vast and glorious sky.

      The seagull will also teach you perspective.  Whenever you care to, she will take you for a ride, up into the sky and across the vast ocean, where you will see that your cares are as small as the grains of sand on the beach.  She will teach you that your power is limitless and unbounded and that all you need to do is stretch out your wings and let life carry you.

      Feel the freedom in your heart.  Smell the salt air as you soar across the vast ocean.  Feel the wind beneath your wings lifting you higher and higher, endlessly higher.  Fill yourself with all of this power, the power to be all that you truly are, fully and freely expressed.  For you are the seagull, and freedom is yours!