Sacred Dance ~ Spiritual Transformation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 2:18 AM

    Today, as each of us are Open and ready to, let us come together to create a Sacred Dance. To whatever song that plays within and from our Spirit. One that opens the pathways of renewed and new expressions of Love to our Self, to one another and to this world. Bringing healing, joy, peace, serenity and transformation. For ourselves and for one another, for our loved ones and for our Beloved Earth. Rediscovering the Truth of ourselves, of Love and the magnificence of how each of us change and transform our lives in the highest and deepest of ways. All that begins within us and that we reflect and shine forth to each other. *:x
lovestruck

    Monday, June 4, 2012

    Sacred Dance ~ Sacred Life

    by Lisa Beck

    Dance, for me,  is a doorway that leads into a world of magic, celebration and self-love.

    It didn't used to be this way.

    I used to compare myself to the other dancers, my body, the way I shook my hips. I wanted to do everything that my teacher did. I wanted to jump as high, I wanted to look as sensual and free in my movements, and when I couldn't "achieve" this, I felt like a failure and a fraud.

    Now I see the light.

    Now I use dance as a healing tool, an opening, an opportunity to love, accept and celebrate my self, my life, and my connection to others and to the universe.

    Dance is an act of love. It is a prayer. It is devotion for me.

    Whether I am in my living room with the lights low, shaking it to bhangra music or Justin Timberlake, or in a dance class with others, I let go of the need to look and be perfect. I celebrate my so-called flaws, and I celebrate my process...the way I learn, the way I move.

    No one can perfectly replicate the way I move.

    No one can perfectly replicate the way you move.

    So stop comparing, and start celebrating. Start to use dance as a sacred form of expression.

    Dance is ritual.

    Dance is medicine.

    Dance heals the body.

    Dance is a sacred act.

    Enjoy it. Enjoy your body.

    I leave you with one of my favorite Gabrielle Roth quotes:
    To sweat is to pray, to make an offering of your innermost self. Sweat is holy water, prayer beads, pearls of liquid that release your past. Sweat is an ancient and universal form of self healing, whether done in the gym, the sauna, or the sweat lodge. I do it on the dance floor. The more you dance, the more you sweat. The more you sweat, the more you pray. The more you pray, the closer you come to ecstasy.
    Posted by Lisa and Aparna at 10:14 AM

    http://miraculousendeavors.org/2013/01/16/spiritual-transformation/

    Spiritual Transformation

    Today I see that to change my life I have to change myself. Nothing less than a spiritual transformation will allow me to experience my current life as an alive, serene and whole person.
    When I say I would like world peace, first I need to understand that without inner peace there will be no world peace.
    One of the ways in which I can serve the cause of humanity is to be, within myself, a genuinely spiritual person, related to no sect or creed.
    Standing on my own as a conduit of higher truth, recognizing that each person has equal access to that knowledge.
    I will look for truth today within myself rather than outside. I will not wait for peace to be handed to me as some sort of prize for good behavior.
    I will do the inner work needed to achieve it. I will find truth within myself.
    Peace, Love and Blessings!
    Karin

    Karin

    Miraculous Endeavors

    Welcome to our blog, a place for discovering self through books, articles, videos, pictures and inspirations from visitors past and present. Please enjoy the moments with us. Feel free to contribute what you'd like, take what you need. Namaste, Karin

    Verified Services

    View Full Profile →