Rev Angela Peregoff: The Morning Blessings

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013

      The Morning Blessing
       02.22.13

      Dear Friends,

      I love the paradoxical nature of the human being. I met with a woman yesterday who asked, as many of us do, "When am I going to find the path that I've been shown I'm suppose to be on? I'm tired of waiting for it. I get glimpses of it, but it never truly manifests itself."  If I have had to come up with this answer once, I have had to come up with it a hundred times. Let me explain it once more for we have all wondered from time to time about our rightful, highest expression.

      First of all, you wouldn't be sitting with me for guidance, or reading these words each day, if you weren't walking a portion of that path right now! Did you ever think of that? You might say, "Reverend Angela, you don't understand I have a job I don't like. I don't have much money in the bank, and I'm standing around waiting for something good to happen. You're telling me that this is it?" No, I'm telling you that there's more here than meets your understanding about "path." Why are you really here on Earth? Didn't you come to do some work?

      Are you walking in a dark place? Is there stress, or even perhaps strife where you are? As Kryon asks : How many lighthouses have you seen on calm, serene bays lately? "None," you say? Whys is that? Is it perhaps because they're needed specifically in places that are challenging for others to navigate? Yes!

      Maybe you're the only one at work with a light! The frustration about your path is due to misunderstanding. Maybe it's time you found joy where you work. If you can find joy where you are, self-worth will begin to develop and fear will  go away. Abundance then starts to flow in and cocreation begins to work. It's about the attitude of the path you're on, not the one you wish you were on.

      Today is your last day, your first day, your only day -- what are you going to do with it? Make each day count. You've heard this before yet these are spiritual truths that often sound trite, don't they? And that is because they are real! When you create peace with what you have, then you begin to manifest motion and change in your life. You're not stuck in a bad job, instead you are simply "working it" for awhile to enhance the lives of others around you and the job itself. Be aware that sometimes the "bad job" becomes a miracle!

      What if the energy instantly changed around your work situation? Would you still want out? What if your peace and satisfaction with something formerly intolerable got the attention of someone who needs to engage a peaceful person in a better surrounding? Do you understand how when you change energy, it actually brings about cocreation of something else? Things aren't always what they seem. We are always forming perceptions of what's bad or good by our fears or attitudes within our own realities.  But again the truth is, everything  that is before you has been sanctioned by you and created by you. It often lies there, begging you to work with it.

      So however cool you think it might be to find the path that you were meant to live, let me tell you it will never be as cool as the assignment you have set up for yourself this very day. Trust me, you love yourself beyond your wildest imagination and you would never put yourself in a place, or on a path that isn't considered the most sacred of sacreds.

      Wow, you are soooo honored!

      BLESSING:

      Indeed God is the One infinite spirit which fills all the universe
      with Himself alone, so that all is from Him and in Him, and there
      is nothing that is outside. It is within this One presence that I
      live, move and have my being. In this light then I see myself and
      all others in the context of One Divine Reality.

      Saturated with Divine Life, I am guided daily in balance and bliss.
      The ceremony of this day blesses me in God's perfection. I stand
      in freedom and empowerment of my spiritual connection. The world
      is new for me each moment. I look at everything in my path as fresh,
      radiant, and sparkling. The reservoir of my authentic God self, which
      is without limits, sets about the joy of transcending my visions of
      what I think life is supposed to look like. I know it is possible for this
      higher power to play, to work, to manifest through me now!

      A lifetime of newness is my gift from the Infinite today, and I accept
      it with gratitude. In the perfect center of my being, I honor, celebrate,
      and rejoice. Love is the fulfillment of the Law, and I am of Its glorious
      expression as I release my word and receive the bounty of a generous
      and giving God. And so it is.

      ©2013  Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

      Like me on Facebook
      The Morning Blessings | 1005 Granada Court | Virginia Beach | VA | 23456