Explore Meditation: A Psychic Protection Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013

      Explore Meditation
      Hello Friends,
      Here is another free guided meditation for you.
      But first ... Let's give it some perspective.
      You walk into a busy shopping center. It is loud, busy, and not all of the energies feel good.
      A couple is arguing in the corner, a baby is crying uncontrolled, the cashier hates their job and secretly wishes the isles would fall like dominos and crush the customers.
      We all have situations in our lives where we must interact with people without our choosing.

      Whether it be strangers on a bus, difficult relatives at Christmas, or work colleagues...
      We all know the feelings ... Some people make us feel great and uplifted - while others drain our energy and leave us flat.
      But should our energetic well-being be at the mercy of others?
      Definitely not.
      Please Listen to or Download this simple guided meditation for Psychic Protection to ensure your energetic well-being.

      http://www.exploremeditation.com/psychic-protection-download/

      In Love and Light, We Explore!
      Nigel Coates

      S11 151 Cotlew St Ashmore AUS 4214