Expect Wonderful: New Channeled Message

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      life at the ideafrontier.
      February 20, 2013

      the floodgates have opened.

      Are you feeling it? Lots of movement.
      Lots of support.  Lots of energy to create with and lots of good-vibes!

      a new channeled message

      I just received a very simple, direct and surprising message from Shambhala, through Nehru (a new for me, source) with Archangel Michael and The Council of Light,

      Today, I had so much creative energy flowing through me I am having to eat repeatedly to give myself the physical stamina to give it form. "I am learning my limits and how to not do less than I can," as my coach Eric Maisel writes in a tale.

      May you know such flow.  It's feeling mighty-fine!

      Namaste, sunshine,
      Meredith

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102