Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman Feb. 20, 2013 - What Words Do You Want To Hear?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      February 20, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is on the right and in this email.

      Today is also Release Day and for tonight's show, I'd like for you to think of one thing (or several things) you want to release AND one thing you want to add to your life. We'll do a release exercise during the show.

      If you follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) I'm going to be posting excerpts from my new book, 'Evolving at the Speed of Soul' which will be launched at the EVOLVE Now Summit event March 22-24 in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Only 4 more weeks until the event begins... You can register here to get a spot. The event theme is Evolve and all of our workshops will be about evolving yourself, love, your life path, karma and your energy.

      Despite all of our spiritual learning and understanding, no matter how much healing work we do, sometimes we want validation of our efforts by someone else, especially if we feel a little used, taken advantage of or otherwise unappreciated. That's the ego speaking and while we do want to hear the words, what we really want to know, without a doubt, is that the karma between us is over. Here's the catch -- the words we so desperately want to hear are not necessary, but something else is. This is the topic of this week's Q&A message, which you can read below.

      The Equinox of March 20 will mark the end of our participation in 3D and is why I have planned our second trip to the EVOLVE NOW Summit in Arkansas for that weekend. The trip is 1/2 filled, I'll send out an email later this week with details, and information on what we will be doing there and the workshops I will be teaching.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      The 2013 EVOLVE Now Summit
      Are you ready for 'Life at the Speed of Soul'?

      Click here to register -- space is limited and the price will increase after February 25, 2013.

      Learn how you can make the best use of the energies of evolution to live your life at the speed of soul.  3 days of workshops, crystal digging, and more.

      Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: I Released Energy but I Want to Hear the Words
      Dear Jennifer:  I am ending a romantic relationship that I know has been multi-dimensional and in which I have felt unhappy and unfulfilled for quite some time. My boyfriend started the release process by doing things that clearly let me know he wanted out but I had been feeling our connection slipping away before then. He has admitted that we need to go our separate ways and I have released him energetically. But I want to hear him say "I release you, I set you free" to end it. I am thinking about this a lot and I know it's preventing me from moving on. Why do I feel this way and what can I do about it?
      Jennifer's Answer: Multi-dimensional relationships are hard to get closure with because we often feel empty, taken advantage of and undervalued by the person we thought was so connected to us in so many ways. You don't need to hear the words from a high heart perspective, it is your ego which is reminding you that there should be some sort of validation of the time, energy and effort you have contributed to this relationship. If you can resolve that, you can let go of the need to hear the words. There is another aspect to this that involves trust, of both you and of him, that involves your karmic contracts........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      EVOLVE Your Soul Path Fast Track 3 Session Package
      One more day to register at this discounted price

      I often feel, when working with clients, that the information they receive would be more useful to them if they had the some followup sessions to help them fully integrate the messages they receive. With that in mind, I have created a special package to meet this need, which includes:
      1 60 minute session and
      2 30 minute sessions
      to be scheduled within 30 days so that I can help you integrate the information have received and follow up with you to answer your questions and to support you as you create a new soul path for yourself.
      Here's what you get:
      • 2 hours (3 sessions) with Jennifer
      • Detailed session notes and personalized homework
      • Recordings of your sessions you can download and save
      Read more about this program by clicking here, limited spaces available due to the intense nature of this work.

      We are re-building the membership section and not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, February 20, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139