[ANGEL] 2 Pisces, The Angels of Ease

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2013

       Today the moon is in the 9th day of it's 28 day cycle, the 9th day was sent out yesterday, so today only the sun message is being emailed.....

      2 degrees Pisces
      The Angels of Ease

      Also known as

      TheAngels of

       ‘Schad’

      Beloved,

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Schad’, we free mankind from drudgery, toil and time-consuming responsibilities that do not inspire joy.

      We inspire creative solutions, such as technical inventions, to perform tasks and jobs.

      We inspire people to become one in meditation with The Highest Power, Love and Wisdom to understand the mysteries of creation.

      In this way solutions are found to drudgery and uninspiring menial and boring intellectual duties.

      Each human being is a complete, unique, and individual incarnation of The Divine Being.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      Whenever people ask for our assistance in reclaiming their time and energy to do their spiritual work, we restructure realities from the top down to make pathways for this to happen.

       Weassist in finding creative solutions so that each Child of Light is free to follow their Sacred Dream, their Soul Purpose.

      Within the heart of each person exists a divine blueprint of talents and gifts that are that person’s contribution for the outflowing of Cosmic Divine Love.

       Inthis way The Holy Spirit attracts divinity into matter and the betterment of all life.

      The unique divine contribution of each person is necessary to the unfolding of the whole Divine Plan.

      For people to become distracted and side tracked from these contributions by performing perfunctory duties out of necessity for survival is a tragic loss to the whole as well as a compromise to their own purposes.

      For this reason, we inspire divine civil and social laws that protect the sanctity of each person’s time and energy. This is one of the most important realizations to precede The Rapture and The Enchantment.

      Every step must be taken to ensure that each person receives whatever he or she requires  so that it is possible to spendeach and every moment listening to and out picturing inner guidance in following divine creativity issuing from a heart flowing with divine wisdom.

      By doing this, a great cornucopia of plenty springs forth from each individual person, and the storehouses of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical treasures multiply upon the face of the Earth beyond the capacity of words to describe.

      Invoke the heavenly hosts to help you discover and manifest your heart’s divine desires.

      We are the angels of ease. We help people see clearly how to manifest ease, We teach also about what interferes with creating ease in life, and help with releasing this for changes into other states.

      The opposite of ease is dis-ease, appropriately named as such.

       Dis-easeresults from

      struggling, resisting, not ‘going with the flow’.

       Strugglealmost always is caused by identifying or listening to an internalized critical ‘false’ self, instead of listening to the wisdom of the heart.

       Thisfalse self is the part of each person that has been falsely programmed with limitation and fear.  It is a guilty trouble-maker programming that attacks the deeper brainwave levels that correspond to the little divine child within. It raises a fuss and berates saying whatever is done is not good enough. The false self can not be satisfied. This false programming is expert at creating bad feelings and attracting into manifestation what is not wanted.

      This false programming is one of the things that is meant by the saying; “The sins of the Fathers are visited upon the children, even unto seven generations.”

      Typically these messages from the critic self derive from old paradigms, behavioral programming that began with parents and ancestors.  Most programming of the critic is “swallowed whole”, unexamined, from early programming and child rearing practices. Many times it was inadvertent, nonverbal communications.  It came from attitudes modeled behaviorally that the parent figures never realized they were teaching.

       Forexample, by the way they lived their lives, parents and ancestors often passed on a legacy of believing that struggle is inevitable, necessary, and probably even good for the character. Many people who have not done their emotional healing work to unearth the origin of these messages, assume that feeling bothered, distracted, and in turmoil is part of life and unavoidable.  These destructive self- perpetuating attitudes have been passed down for generations and become accepted as normal standards of conduct.

      The old paradigm seen in popular sayings such as "no pain, no gain" reflects the limiting belief that being responsible means sacrificing personal happiness in deference to "what has to be done".  Accordingly, many precious lives have been sacrificed to a sense of "duty" that overrides personal guidance to follow the joys of the heart, the very joy of living that would have illuminated the world.

      We help people attune to omnipotence and the divine virtue of transformation to release stressful dull programming.

      We help people realize that the false limited self serves no useful purpose and Is best replaced entirely by the genuine internalized enlightened self that gives good advice

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Schad’, we free mankind from drudgery, toil and time-consuming responsibilities that do not inspire joy.

      Omnipotence is the divine virtue of letter Sch, which shines with a blazing red light. The brain is made from this virtue.  This virtue has the sensation of heat and expansion because it is a virtue of the fire element.

       Enlightenment and Wisdom, the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, are the virtue of letter A.  Wisdomand Enlightenment shines with a sky blue light.  Thelungs are made from this virtue, which has the sensation of ease and relaxation because it is a virtue of the air element.

      Umlaut A, ae, is the divine virtue of transformation, of the mysteries of life and death.  This virtue teaches that there is in reality no death, only transformation into other states.  Withthis virtue, a Child of Light gains the ability to RELEASE any state of being, desire, thought, feeling, or physical possession which no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.  It gives control over negative passions and negative beings.  The power of transformation shines with a loamy brown light and has the sensation of weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element.  The anus is formed from this virtue.

      The Mysteries of Creation is the divine virtue of letter D, which shines with a dark blue light.  The right ear is made from this virtue, which has the sensation of heat and expansion because it is a virtue of fire element of will.

      Everything depends on the Children of Light being free to perform their sacred duties and work.

      The Kingdom of Heaven becoming one with Earth depends on this.

      The Divine plan is Heaven, or Paradise, on Earth.

      The manifestation of love and the splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues blooms freely in lives of joy, ease, creativity, ecstasy, and bliss.  Theseflowing feelings are the magnetism that attracts and maintains Heaven on Earth.

      Divine Providence has always intended for people to give their full attention and energy to listen and follow their inner guidance, flowing with feelings of the wisdom that whisper from their hearts.

      The Book of Life, written in the heart, reveals itself moment by moment through gentle divine prompting and spontaneous divine flowing feelings. This is the wisdom key.

      We are working with all of the heavenly hosts to free the Children of Light so that their time and energy are free to give birth to divinely inspired Creativity.

      .

       It is a cosmic truth that a person’s most sacred duty is to follow the wisdom of the heart.

      All old paradigms that have limited peoples’ freedom to follow their heart’s desire as a way of life are being replaced by ‘new and ancient’ paradigms that protect the time and energy of each individual as a sacred trust.

      These paradigms reflect the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Listen inside, as a little child, to what FEELS GOOD to do.

      “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven."

      In practical terms this paradigm can be put into practice by asking oneself ,

      “What has juice for me in this situation?”  This question cuts through to the heart of the matter, which is finding ways to live life that interest you, involve you, energize you, opens your heart and put a lively happy bounce in your step.

       It does not mean avoiding responsibilities.  Rather,it means looking for inimitable ways of proceeding that allow you to show up in your divine child self with love and joy.

       It might mean slightly restructuring a task so that you get to work together with a special person who fascinates you.  Or it could mean coming up with an ingenious way to resolve the responsibility entirely.  It could even be as simple as living in a smaller, more beautiful house that is easier to clean or working in a simpler job that is fun, meaningful and creative.

      Always it means finding a way to do everything with juice, and not doing whatever is guaranteed to deplete you.  Always it means taking the time to go within and check  withyour inner guidance before assuming the worst.

      It means accessing omnipotent divine will to create and attract whatever outpictures your soul purpose.

      The health of the Web of Life requires that each person takes the time out to listen to "what feels good and right" in making life decisions.

      When something you plan to do has juice for you, this is the hearts way of

      communicating to you that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing.

      When anything feels bad and worse to you the longer you sit with it, this is the heart telling you not to do it.

      If you feel trapped into doing something that does not feel good, ask for inner guidance and create a new situation that is the highest good of all concerned.

      The freedom of each individual to create the heart’s desires protects the spiritual and emotional welfare of the whole.

      In the New Heaven and the New Earth, this paradigm is how sacredness and happiness are ensured.

      The cosmic letters of our name reveal these Divine Virtues:

      Sch…The Most High Infinite Divine Power

      A…and consciousness of Supreme Wisdom and Enlightenment, the purity of all ideas in Divine Mind

      umlaut A, ae…the mysteries of life and death and transformation, releasing what needs to be released, control of passion and clinging.

      D…reveals the mysteries of the art of Creation in the microcosm and the macrocosm.

      Remember, it takes opposite and complementary energies for miracles to manifest.

      Divine Providence is guiding and supporting the individual, with the complementary energy of the individual using free will and whole brain awareness to be one with The Will of Heaven.

      Individual will is attuned to Divine Will with complementary individual feelings flowing with Divine Feelings.

      By following the wisdom of the heart, a Child of Light accomplishes all things.

      MIRACLES

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19

      2 degrees Pisces
      The Angels of Ease

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       Schad

      Beloved,

[...]

      For this reason, as heaven manifests more and more on earth, we inspire divine civil and social laws that protect the sanctity of each person’s time and energy.

[...]

      Struggle almost always is caused by identifying or listening to an internalized critical ‘false’ self, instead of listening to the joyful childlike wisdom of the heart.
      "Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven."

       This false self is the part of each person that has been falsely programmed with limitation and fear.

      Each person needs to be seen as unique and valuable, and given encouragement to follow inner guidance instead of 'fitting in' to become an image that does not belong to them.

      Fear programming is a guilty trouble-maker programming that attacks the deeper brainwave levels that correspond to the little magical joyful divine child within.
      It is an inadvertent program of darkness and soul killing.

      We help people attune to omnipotence and the divine virtue of transformation to release stressful dull programming.

      Soul killing programming raises a fuss and berates saying whatever is done is not good enough. The false programmed critic self can not be satisfied.

      This false programming is expert at creating bad feelings and attracting into manifestation what is not wanted.

      This false programming is one of the things that is meant by the
      saying; “The sins of the Fathers are visited upon the children, even unto seven generations.”

      Even though parents mean well,typically these messages from the critic self derive from very old paradigms, behavioral programming that began with their parents and ancestors.

[...]

      Occupy Portland's photo.
      We help people attune to omnipotence and the divine virtue of transformation to release stressful dull programming.

      We help people realize that the false limited self serves no useful
      purpose and Is best replaced entirely by the genuine internalized enlightened magical child self that gives good advice and leads to genius.

[...]

      People
            were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and
            endowed with the seeds of greatness. -Zig Ziglar
[...]

      Sch…The S oscillation is the original fire [all penetrating will]. The K oscillation is the original light [omnipotence]. The virtue of
      Sch connects both original light and original fire, and thus indicates the non-manifestable omnipotence.

      The Sch therefore represents the original fire or will principle superior to the K and S. This is the virtue by which Divine
      Providence creates the first outpouring of divine creation. It is regarded as the highest virtue.

      Akasha:A person who evokes this virtue in the akasha principle, which
      is the principle of consciousness penetrating all, will recognize the original element of fire or will and acquire the highest form of
      enlightenment.Symbolically the SCH appears as a shining sun in the akasha principle, with the original fire, S, as substance, in its middle
      and the original light, K, as radiation of the original fire.This is also the case in normal creation, where the sun, as original fire,
      stands for the hottest glow and the radiation of the heat of the sun is assessed as light.

      Mental:In the intellect, this virtue brings about the highest
      enlightenment, highest spiritualization, which will be increased to the point of ecstasy.This ecstasy is a positive form of rapture and only a
      little different from the ecstasy of Cosmic Love, the letter J. The letter J is the original principle of love, the Sch is the original
      principle of will.

      With this virtue the intellect is somehow enlightened and becomes more receptive.

      Astral: In the feeling body, the SCH virtue of Will evokes the original state of the manifestation of faith and likewise the ability of
      transmutation and perfect mastery over the will or fire element in all kingdoms.

      Material:In the physical body, a person will strengthen his absolute
      faith .He/she will learn the mastery of will in all three kingdoms, to a larger extent in the material world, and at the same time acquire the
      faculty of influencing everything in the material world by the help of will.

      It has a blazing red color, and the musical note of C.It is the fire
      element so it has the sensation of warmth.The brain is formed from this virtue.

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning,
      perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual
      faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of
      the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air,
      control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note
      is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      umlaut A…long A, ae,…The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.

      The sound of this letter, the long A, ae,, in the cosmic language ‘/is
      the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes
      convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another.

      Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.
      With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action.

      The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each
      having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened
      person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings,
      it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues.

      This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.

      In the intellect the ability is gained to see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master.

      In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue
      in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and
      material virtues and objects. This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or
      the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      D… In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this letter and its sound represents the Virtue of Creation.

      All mysteries and laws of creation and all knowledge is obtained by mastering this virtue.

      Since the micro-and the macrocosms fall within the scope of the same
      laws, the person mastering this virtue will master and obtain the profoundest wisdom with regard to creation and all its analogies.

      In the mind full mastery and understanding of consciousness and ego
      is obtained. The profoundest wisdom of the spirit in all phases and elemental analogies of ego is realized.

      In the feelings, eroticism is understood and mastered. The methods and magic of love and of sex in all aspects of the four levels of
      spirit, mind, emotion, and form are mastered and therefore one becomes a perfect master of love in all its phases.

      In the material world this virtue of Creation controls everything
      relating to fertility. A whole book could be filled with the practical applications of this. A seed may be fertilized and implanted with the
      virtues and qualities desired. All progenitive acts and everything that is given life by procreation are governed by this virtue.

      [Color:dark blue, musical note C, element fire-warmth, heals: right ear.]

      Miracles!

      Footnotes

       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      Theangel messages are indexed there.

      To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

      ***********

      ******************

      For a copy of the

      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)