Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Creative ~ New Direction ~ Ascension

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Creativity. New Direction. Ascension. All three reflect change and growth that we are embracing and stepping into at our deepest, highest and most fundamental of levels.: Universal Harmony with our Source and Mother Earth as we are making those choices and Opening ourselves more to them and to our Self. We are giving birth to a freshness of life, a newness of Spirit and that reawakens our creativity. As we embrace our Divine Self we are embracing Source and Mother Earth. Together we are moving into new directions and that allows us to break and release patterns and routines that no longer benefit us. We are becoming more spontaneous and with that spontaneity we can walk more confidently, passionately and joyfully. Give yourself permission to express yourself fully. Whatever your skills are, however they are growing, evolving and changing share them passionately and freely with this world. What you do and How You Are is needed and called for during this grand period we are living within; should any change that is taking place begins to feel uncomfortable keep to your heart and mind that this shall pass as it is apart of the process. Apart of how your Spirit, your Beauty, your Magnificence, your Love and Spirit shines brighter, higher and deeper. That and you have a positive, permanent impact upon this world. We are widening our field of energy that we experience and share (emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically). We Are Changing and Transforming With Our Mother Earth and Source as One. We do make a difference to, for and with each other. Inspire one another, touch one another, and love one another! ♥

      Random image

      Random image

      Random image