Norma Gentile: HEALING what is YOURS to HEAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

       Norma
      Gentile
      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      Free Songs and Videos

      YouTube Videos

      Podcasts

      Private
      Healings

      Calendar

      Newsletters

      Articles

      Hildegard

      Store

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      Contact

      Links

      FACEBOOK

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE: http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter2-13.html
      PRINT:
      http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_Feb13.pdf

      Healing what is Yours to Heal
      a new sound healing, a workshop (Tampa) and some thoughts
      Dear Friends,

      As we continue to move through cycles of chaos and periods of rest in the outer world I am reminded that we each feel these cycles because our bodies and souls are intimately connected to our physical reality. We each hold a small portion of the world's chaos within ourselves. As it resolves, we have the opportunity to resolve our personal aspect of it as well. And vice-versa. This is the new kind of karma we have agreed to inherit.

      Overwhelm often occurs when we reach out and embrace more of the world's chaotic pattern than what is rightly our personal portion. I find it helpful to remember to ask 'Is all that I am feeling really mine?' Most often as I ask the question I feel my body lighten.

      Sometimes it is easier to take on another's chaos rather than deal with our own pain. But it is only by turning and addressing what is ours to address in this lifetime that we can change what is ours to change. Within this new world as we recognize our own internal versions of violence, anger and fear we can then transmute them into patience, compassion and inner knowing of Spirit. It is not the external world that needs to be healed, rather our own internal self. It is not the Earth that needs to be blessed, but our own bodies. As each of us does this, our shared external world changes. Just as the ocean reflects the sun and moon, our world reflects our bodies and souls.

      Below is a sound healing which is an example of this process, and a few words from Mary.
      My best to each of you,
      -Norma

      Completion a sound healing for Days of Transition
      Improvisation from a live healing concert
      Norma Gentile, voice
      Gordon Johnston, harp
      Jeremy Sills, bowls
      video
      Audio mp3 only
       UPCOMING EVENTS - Please pass the word!
      Feb 23-25

      Tampa FL Revealing Your Power to Heal: A Sound Shamanism Workshop (sound, energy and healing) and Private Sessions
      March 27 9pm EST

      Free Phone Meditation (local numbers for many countries)
      April 28 at 4pm

      Portland, Oregon Candlelight Meditation Concert (Tibetan Bowls, Medieval healing chants and more at The Old Church, downtown

      SARASOTA, FL (near TAMPA)
      Saturday, Febuary 23 from 10am - 4pm

      Revealing Your Power to Heal:
      A Sound Shamanism Workshop led by Norma Gentile
      - Sound - Energy - Healing -

      This is a one-day workshop for Practitioners, Performers, and Advanced Students.  If you honor that the power to heal is within each of us, you are the type of person who will benefit from the weekend.

      The workshop is an interactive experiential training, limited to a dozen participants, with plenty of time for personal focus and questions. I want you to learn how to use and integrate what I am sharing into your own life, meditation, and practice.

      I want to connect with people who feel drawn to explore the deeper aspects of healing, including self-care for the healer. In my experience, this means recognizing and clearing other people's energies and emotions from our body, aura and lifestyle choices so that each of us can address our own issues.  When we can do this for ourselves we become more effective healers, and are able to share this same process with others.

      Did you know that there are guides and angels that have helped us create relationships with our friends and family?  They have been with us throughout our lifetime.  By updating them to who you are now, your soul's expression now, and to the shifts the world has made all around you now, you give them permission to 'upgrade' the version of themselves that connect with you.  Perhaps this used to happen automatically, or maybe we just didn't change enough during a single lifetime for it to matter.  But I am finding that it is now our responsibility to let our guides, including relationship guides, healing angels, even Archangels know that we are ready to connect with them in new ways.

      After going through this meditative process most people find numerous energetic cords dissolve and new cords connecting them to those they love and cherish appear. This includes guides, angels, pets and people, both living and in spirit.  The relationships change accordingly.  Especially in challenging relationships, consciously updating the guides that are supporting you in that relationship will change your experience of the very core of the relationship. Many times it becomes clear that the relationship does not serve your soul's journey. And the relationship naturally fades from your life.

      We will use sound, chant and toning in meditative healings, as well as spoken information. My guides, typically Archangel Michael, Mary and the Hathors, will explore with the group how they each might continue to use the concepts within their own practice.  In the moment someone commits to the workshop (or to a private healing session) both my guides and their guides will begin to work together, so you may notice changes ahead of the actual workshop day.
      Please do share this with others whom you think might be interested.

      The day ncludes
      - Experiencing Nature's Unconditional Love (not our concept of unconditional love)
      - Inviting Nature & Earth Energies for healing
      - Applying sound to Energy Healing
      - Singing, chanting and toning using breath power
      Norma Gentile, sound shaman, incorporates both sound and energy healing into her private sessions, workshops and concerts. Holding a masters in Voice Performance and years of study with esoteric teachers, Norma is a natural intuitive and channel who receives information from Spirit both in written words and through music. She has recorded four albums of healing music, writes for Sedona Journal, and provides monthly sound healings for Drunvalo Melchizedek's online ezine www.spiritofmaat.com.

      For those of you who want to know more about Norma's own experiences with this technique, which uses sound to magnify other healing modalities, please
      read Honoring Spirit in the Healing Process

      To Register:
      COST: $59 before Feb 20, $69 after
      Limited to 14 participants
      CLICK HERE for Paypal

      or by mail
      Norma Gentile
      PO Box 971020
      Ypsilanti, MI 48197
      LOCATION:
      Private Home and Garden
      (wear loose comfy clothes, we will be outdoors in a garden space as weather allows)

      Potluck Lunch with tastes of Gourmet Live Food provided

      Sunday - Monday, Feb 24-25 near Sarasota/Bradenton FL
      Private Healing Sessions

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).
      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997. Attending the workshop helps to loosen up the energies from your aura before the session, so please plan to attend if you can prior to your individual healing time. Read more about private healing sessions here before booking your appt

      FREE PHONE MEDITATION
      Wednesday, March 27 at 9pm EST (New York City time)

      Held on the Full Moon near the Spring Equinox.
      This hour includes a series of silent and spoken meditations, most likely from my guides Mary and Archangel Michael. Plan on finding a quiet space where you can lie down and be deeply at rest and undistrubed for the duration of the meditation. This will be recorded and posted as a
      free podcast or at-cost CD.
      International Numbers on Calendar Page

      US Callers: +1 760 569 7100
      To Participate all callers must enter Access Code 299660

      PORTLAND, OR - - - - -- APRIL 28 - - - -
      COME, CELEBRATE THE NEW CYCLE!
      Norma Gentile

      with
      - Tibetan singing bowls
      - audience- derived harmonic tones
      - schruti box

      Sunday, APRIL 28 at 4pm
      Candlelight Meditation Concert

      Chants of St. Hildegard of Bingen
      and Songs of Spirit

      This is a time of Sacredness,
      devoted to deep inner healing,
      nourishment and transformation.

      Norma's classically trained voice and her natural ability to intuitively weave music and spirit together come alive in the candlelight as she sings. This afternoon includes thousand-year-old healing chants written by Hildegard of Bingen, (the mystic, seer, newly proclaimed Saint and Doctor of the Church) as well as songs drawn through Norma from Spirit and her musical guides.

      Come, meditate and let the sound bath you. You are welcome to bring meditation pillows.

      LOCATION: THE OLD CHURCH downtown Portland at the corner of SW11th and Clay St.

      LISTEN NOW
      to Norma's free monthly Sacred Songs and sound healings.

      For me music is a form of prayer, drawing from within us the peace that already exists. We can allow peace to be present on Earth, because it is already present within each of us. Within our hearts, our souls and our beings, we carry our unique connection to Spirit. As we feel it each day in ourselves, we will see it more in others.

      O orzchis Ecclesia
      O boundless and unending
      gathering of Beloveds
      encircled by divine arms
      and richly adorned in sapphire iris,
      You are the sweet smell,
      the spice of the people's sinful mark
      and the chalice of knowledge.
      You are also anointed
      with the noblest of tones
      for you are the sparkle of the gem.
      - St. Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179)
      Tickets: $15 advance and $20 at door
      Buy Now
      Norma's Meditation CDs and healing music CDs will be available for purchase after the concert
      Doors Open for tickets and Seating 30 mins before events

      COMING ATTRACTIONS:
      Santa Cruz 2013
      Toronto TBA
      If you are an individual or organization interesting in sponsoring events please let us know. office@...
      Get the healing power of a Private Session on your iPod / CD player with Norma's Meditations (available as CD or mp3) -
      Meditation #36 from December 20, 2012
      a meditation for
      THE SHIFT OF THE AGES

      The New Age: Welcoming the Sacred Masculine and Divine Feminine

      Podcast Page
      (download or stream)

      Download mp3 directly
      (opens in new window)

      Purchase as standard CD

      Subscribe at iTunes under
      Podcasts > Norma Gentile

      1 Introduction
      2 Invocation of Sacred Space
      (Nature and your guide or angel)
      3 A Series of Meditations
      4 Song from Spirit: Claritas Inspiravit
      (Norma Gentile, voice and Gordon Johnston, harp)
      5 Clear Vision from Your Heart
      6 Releasing Sacred Space

      This meditation, given on the eve of the Great Shift of the Ages, is applicable for the many years to come in which humanity will be incorporating a new understanding of sacredness in the polarity of male and female. At one point you will hear my vocal quality and vocabulary change a bit - this is where Thoth, an Ascended Master, leaned in and shared his insights through me about our kundalini changing now, and it's role in transmuting the physical body into a Pillar of Light.

      This recorded version also includes a Song from Spirit, Claritas Inspiravit (Clarity Inspires) sung by Norma accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston from a live Meditation Concert. This was improvised in the moment, and seems to fit perfectly within the context of this meditation.

      After invoking a Sacred Space using Nature, we invoke your unique aspect of the Sacred Masculine from your soul's essence within the Earth. Uniting this with the already present Divine Feminine, a meditation then supports you to embody these within you, and emboldens you to act upon your soul's journey.

      We aren't the only ones changing consciousness. In fact, of all those beings of consciousness upon the Earth and with whom we share our reality, we lag far behind! Many of us are standing at the doorway with our arms flung wide, grasping onto past wounds or beliefs, and we cannot pass through the narrow door into the new age with these still by our side. Here is a chance to feel the depth of who you are now, and what you truly are here to do.

      -

      New! - Free Songs, Chants, Sound Healings, Meditations and Videos
      Receive a Sound Healing from Norma without leaving your home!

      An improvisation on Ave Maria (by St. Hildegard of Bingen) with tambura and voice

      O vos flores - You who are Rose Blossoms (voice and harp)
      Medieval Chant by St. Hildegard of Bingen, accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston of Ottawa

      Renewal A sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowl and Voice
      (with multiple photos capturing Spiritual Energies in the room as I sang)

      What are You here to do Now? Two sacred geometry mandala videos

      FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK

      Only about 10% of you see my free videos, online sound healings, essays etc that I post on Facebook. If you want to increase that possibility SUBSCRIBE on my
      official Healing Chants Page. http://www.facebook.com/HealingChants

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      AVAILABLE FROM:
      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      CELEBRATE HILDEGARD'S YEAR!
      ( - 2012 isn't just about that old Mayan Calendar running out - )

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      iPhone & iPad goodies / organic T-shirts / cotton / plus-sizes
      children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.