Your Path To Abundance: Have A Magnificent Monday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      Green Header
      ~ Have A Delightfully Magnificent Monday! ~
      Live The Life You Came Here To Have!

      If you find these tools helpful:

      ~ A Quick Dose Of Inspiration ~

      Here's a little reminder about getting
      and staying motivated:

      Here's a silly question: when was the last
      time you took a shower?

      Just like a nice hot shower, motivation invigorates you and gets you moving.

      But it's not something you do once and
      then you're done. You don't 'get' motivated
      and 'stay' motivated.

      You have to regularly renew your supply.
      And yet, most of us don't think about
      renewing our motivation daily like we
      think about taking a shower or brushing
      our teeth.

      It tends to happen when our productivity
      and enthusiasm start to wane that we try
      to get 'motivated' once again.

      But what if motivation was built into your
      daily routine? YES!

      Perhaps it's as simple as waking up to
      your favorite song. Or taking a few minutes
      each morning to read an inspiring book.

      Maybe it's going for a run in the morning
      or meditating in the park at dawn.

      Whatever it is, make motivation a daily
      priority and watch your life change! Truly!

      Have A Delightfully Magnificent Monday

      Lily Signature
      Lily Jensen
      Abundance Expert/Advanced Law Of Attraction Coach/
      Master Life Coach
      Lily Jensen pic
      Live the life of your dreams!
      It's not only possible...
      It's your birthright!

      Path To Abundance, Inc. | 4196 Merchant Plaza | Suite 206 | Woodbridge | VA | 22192